Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EU] striker almost lvl 60 2 tets

Discussion on [EU] striker almost lvl 60 2 tets within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU] striker almost lvl 60 2 tets

selling account with 4 tets, kzarka and off hand, dandelion and giath also other things , pm me on discord if u're interested! AmbiitionN#6798 account is lvl 60 now 505 gs

« Bdo EU global hack | Selling Level 62 (22%) Ranger »

Similar Threads
60 DK/60 Zerk, 59 Striker, 58 Musa, 58 War, Almost full boss gear, $800+ cash shop
08/24/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 7 Replies
Other things about the account: a 56 valk, sorc, ranger, and some other random low lvl energy alts-T3 Pets, costumes, ghillie suits and fish suits on the ones 58 and up; the zerker was the most recent "main", so its the character with the most gear atm, with a Tri Kzarka, a Pri Dande-Tri Muskans/Bhegs/Tree armor, Giath is only piece missing. the account is a conqueror founders account-T7 horse-although theres over $800 worth of pearl items invested in the account, the reason my price is so low...
[Selling] Sell Wiz/Ranger acct with All Tets, $1b+, Master lifeskills
07/16/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 2 Replies
Price: 1000 can offer me other price too. lots of pearls spent on this account already and over 10k pearls and 6k loyalty on this account** Godly account for sale, over a billion in liquid currency and over 10 billion in assets. Upon successful purchase I will change the email address to whatever the buyer requests, anyone buying any account for BDO should demand this, it is very easy to scam someone who will not change the email. I am not looking to drag this out, I recently...