Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tet account eu

Discussion on tet account eu within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tet account eu

selling account with 2 tets, kzarka and off hand (striker) and dandelion pri, bhegs pri and muskan +11, also other things , pm me on discord if u're interested!

Price: around 80, can be negotiated to an extent

JIMIN#2579

Or skype: Pierlubrooke
Old 11/22/2018, 04:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the Account still available?
Old 11/24/2018, 19:12   #3

Yes, please add me on discord or skype!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU] Dark Knight TET Dandelion, TET Kzarka, TET Nouver, EPHERIA FRIGATE
04/28/2018 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'd like to quit the game and I thought I'd get a bit of my time and money investment back by selling the account. The main character is a Dark Knight. She's only level 58 but has TET Dandelion, TET Kzarka, TET Nouver, TRI Bhegs, TRI Muskans and some blue grade accessories. You can easily level her to 60 in 2 weeks of intense grinding. I also own an Epheria Frigate (thats right, the other more expensive ship if you want to boast to your friends about your huge E-peen lol) with the black...
Level 60 ninja (tet rce, tet witch, tet armor gear, master 2 trading and more)
12/08/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling my Black Desert Account with many Chars, good Lifeskills and more! Here some pictures about my storage and lifeskills: https://imgur.com/a/UQgCY I have a decent worker empire, where you can make easily crates! I will show my method how you can make a lot of money. I have max character slots, a lot of alts (1x level 60 ninja, 1x 60 berserker, 1x 59 striker, 1x 57 wizard, 1x 57 darknight, 1x 55 musa and nightvendor alts).
59 Ninja [TET Dande, TET Kzarka, TET Muskan, TET bhegs] [FULL BOSS GEAR]
08/19/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
#Sold