Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] LV 61.48 Witch Full TET Boss Gear and Softcap+ Accessories | High Lifeskills |

Discussion on [NA] LV 61.48 Witch Full TET Boss Gear and Softcap+ Accessories | High Lifeskills | within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [NA] LV 61.48 Witch Full TET Boss Gear and Softcap+ Accessories | High Lifeskills |

Old 11/07/2018, 21:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on discord if you still selling this! Sammey#9744
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] LV 61.48 Witch Full TET Boss Gear and Softcap+ Accessories | High Lifeskills |
10/03/2018 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] [NA] LV 61.48 Witch Full TET Boss Gear and Softcap+ Accessories | High Lifeskills |
08/27/2018 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
Account Reserved
08/27/2018 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
This account has a variety of gear, leveled characters, and high lifeskills, so it is perfect and well established for any playstyle. Main character is Witch, so most of the goods are there, but I have every class at lv56 or higher and at least one pearl costume on each (except Ninja, he is lv8 with no costume because he was my gear downgrade character). I will list each major character and gear/lifeskills below LV 61.48 Witch Full TET Boss Gear and Softcap+ Accessories | High Lifeskills...
Level 60 ninja (tet rce, tet witch, tet armor gear, master 2 trading and more)
12/08/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling my Black Desert Account with many Chars, good Lifeskills and more! Here some pictures about my storage and lifeskills: https://imgur.com/a/UQgCY I have a decent worker empire, where you can make easily crates! I will show my method how you can make a lot of money. I have max character slots, a lot of alts (1x level 60 ninja, 1x 60 berserker, 1x 59 striker, 1x 57 wizard, 1x 57 darknight, 1x 55 musa and nightvendor alts).
59 Ninja [TET Dande, TET Kzarka, TET Muskan, TET bhegs] [FULL BOSS GEAR]
08/19/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
#Sold