Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] (EU) Epheria sailboat + invitation to join smh guild

Discussion on [Selling] (EU) Epheria sailboat + invitation to join smh guild within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Selling] (EU) Epheria sailboat + invitation to join smh guild

Hi,
im not selling you silver payouts, instead i sell you the way to do your own weekly highpayout

WTS Epheria sailboat for pearls, you choose the day/time to list it at marketplace, also you can join my sailing guild after that when you want to try SMH, i can help you with some guides and advices to easily start at this, so It wont be difficult at all!

for more info please, send me PM.

Tags
guild, payout, pearls, sailboat, silver

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 2 Epheria Sailboat
09/25/2018 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
WTS two epherias, looking for small pregift, pm offers
[Selling] (EU) 62 WIzard 256ap, VELLS HEART, 3 Bil silver +, Epheria Sailboat,
09/23/2018 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] (NA)62 Sorc / 554 Renown / T4 Fairy, Epheria Sailboat / 1 Guru / 5 Master Lifeskills
08/17/2018 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my Account in Black Desert (EU) Original Owner, Email Password will be given aswell, With lifetime warranty! -------------------------- ASKING PRICE : 300$ Contact me to discuss further :
shevaro....smh
05/18/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
I sell the guy an sbot account, and two weeks later he comes to me saying he got it hacked while trying to rent it, then he does a chargeback on me. Sorry you got hacked bro, but it was all on you. There was absolutely no need to steal from me after Proofs: Imageshack - chargebacki.png His email is [email protected] Cheers.