Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50 Available Slots for private software EU/NA

Discussion on 50 Available Slots for private software EU/NA within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 02/18/2019, 23:23   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Ya'll are incredible...

I don't care, censor his name, but show the contents of chat. But you won't because you all don't want to expose the falsehood of the claim that you all are a "friendly community".

Do you even know what customer service is? Anyone who knows anything about what friendly and customer service is would testify that your justifications and lack of substantial proof would indicate this is not friendly nor good customer service. This is a group of self-righteous jerks who don't want to admit that one of the moderators of their community is a hot head who bans people for asking questions.

Seriously, honestly ask yourselves, would it be right for anyone in power to punish someone for asking a question? Explain how it is fair for someone to punish a person for asking a question and saying that they do not appreciate being threatened with a ban. Explain how that is in any way right, moral, or fair.

What country, besides North Korea and other communist countries, has policies like that? Surely, not countries anyone would like to live in. How the heck, do you all justify behavior like that?

Tell me what countries you all live in, and then tell me if you would like to live in a country where officers arrest you for asking them questions. I didn't think so.

Old 02/19/2019, 01:17   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sometime soon mods will clean this thread, so stop posting on it because you will just be ignored from now on.

Old 02/19/2019, 01:27   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Oh my goodness, Nunuh, you are incredible..

If you read the chat on discord, I can recall almost exactly what I said.

Actually, I don't need to because I posted a screen shot of it. Are you blind?

After that, I said, "Okay, now that I know how to search properly...I won't make that mistake again". That is essentially what I said. If you are part of this community, you should know what I said. But if you have no idea what I said, why the heck are you even commenting on how I replied? Do you know what I said, or is your argument purely speculative based on how upset I am now? Where is your proof or are you talking out of your ***?

As to what was said to me in response, do you know what it was?

"There won't be a next time for you.
Pinky promise ^^"

To which I replied: "Thanks... I really appreciate the ban threat"

Then LadyVodka said, "Bye"

and I was banned. Now, you tell me, that was problematic?

You are just as toxic as this so-called "friendly community" because you are blaming me for being banned when, if you actually knew anything about the situation, you wouldn't be saying that.

Comparing this to real life is how I establish what is correct/righteous/moral. By you discarding my example, you are essentially saying it is okay to act like a douche bag online since this isn't "real society" but a private community. The fact that you refuse to answer my question proves that you wouldn't want to be treated that way in whatever country you live. And if that's so, it makes no sense that you would agree that it is okay to be treated like **** online.

Lastly, did you not see what R3p himself said about LadyVodka? He even admits that LadyVodka is prone to become angry. Look at the screenshot I posted.... How, tell me freaking how, that is considered "friendly". How nunuh, how is that friendly?

And wtf... I'm ****** I got booted for a dumb reason and that makes me unfriendly? Where's the proof from discord chat? There's nothing from discord proving that. If all you have to reference is this forum chat, that's poor evidence because I was unfairly treated. You can't expect me to be like Jesus after being treated like **** by a jerkface mod.
Old 02/25/2019, 22:36   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 179/0/0
Is there still a slot available?

Old 03/01/2019, 17:47   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
Due to some invited users not following our rules and mindset I have to shutdown the invitation process for now. I will post again when there are more open slots in the future.
Could you please PM me whenever there is a slot open? I really want to stop grinding
Old 03/06/2019, 22:50   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Ryu View Post
Oh my goodness, Nunuh, you are incredible..

If you read the chat on discord, I can recall almost exactly what I said.

Actually, I don't need to because I posted a screen shot of it. Are you blind?

After that, I said, "Okay, now that I know how to search properly...I won't make that mistake again". That is essentially what I said. If you are part of this community, you should know what I said. But if you have no idea what I said, why the heck are you even commenting on how I replied? Do you know what I said, or is your argument purely speculative based on how upset I am now? Where is your proof or are you talking out of your ass?

As to what was said to me in response, do you know what it was?

"There won't be a next time for you.
Pinky promise ^^"

To which I replied: "Thanks... I really appreciate the ban threat"

Then LadyVodka said, "Bye"

and I was banned. Now, you tell me, that was problematic?

You are just as toxic as this so-called "friendly community" because you are blaming me for being banned when, if you actually knew anything about the situation, you wouldn't be saying that.

Comparing this to real life is how I establish what is correct/righteous/moral. By you discarding my example, you are essentially saying it is okay to act like a douche bag online since this isn't "real society" but a private community. The fact that you refuse to answer my question proves that you wouldn't want to be treated that way in whatever country you live. And if that's so, it makes no sense that you would agree that it is okay to be treated like crap online.

Lastly, did you not see what R3p himself said about LadyVodka? He even admits that LadyVodka is prone to become angry. Look at the screenshot I posted.... How, tell me freaking how, that is considered "friendly". How nunuh, how is that friendly?

And wtf... I'm pissed I got booted for a dumb reason and that makes me unfriendly? Where's the proof from discord chat? There's nothing from discord proving that. If all you have to reference is this forum chat, that's poor evidence because I was unfairly treated. You can't expect me to be like Jesus after being treated like crap by a jerkface mod.
My friend, be calm, I understand your point but that's just a business you know.

"Friendly community" is their catch word don't be blind by this. Business is business and you're the stuffing turkey.

Regarded that you're banned from their private discord, take this like a chance. Don't waste your money on their tool.
Old 03/08/2019, 23:16   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dear r3p, please invite me for one of your open slots.
Old 03/09/2019, 08:58   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, interested in purchasing a slot if still available.
Old 03/14/2019, 14:17   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

WTB slot Plz PM me
Old 03/14/2019, 14:37   #100

elite*gold: 605
Got more open slots. Pm me!
Old 03/15/2019, 04:43   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PMed!
Old 03/17/2019, 02:49   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested, pm sent.
Old 03/17/2019, 08:04   #103 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm sent!
Old Yesterday, 02:38   #104 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm sent, hopefully still slots left!

« GamezBD NA Silver | Start Selling your Black Desert gold, land, accounts and gold »