Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Black Desert Accounts (In bulk) - Autobuy

Discussion on Selling Black Desert Accounts (In bulk) - Autobuy within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 08/29/2018, 00:20   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Weird guy, almost 24/7 online on discord but literally never anwers any PM's.
Old 09/13/2018, 15:19   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
Weird guy, almost 24/7 online on discord but literally never anwers any PM's.
I reply to every PM so not sure what you're talking about.
Old 09/14/2018, 00:08   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I suppose that if i get 500 accounts, and then enter on them and find some pearls, i can gift pearl items to my main account? is that possible?
Old 09/14/2018, 02:05   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iThomasz View Post
I reply to every PM so not sure what you're talking about.
You took 2 weeks to reply, lol.

What I can say about service :

most pearls you gonna find will be on NA and don't expect big piles, 3k was max I found on one account, most accounts have like 200-1000 pearls sitting. Some accounts were like level 30 and needed to be leveled to 50, so consider time investment.
Also when you buy 1000 accounts 80% of them will have no pearls purchased at all so it's not 1k with pearls. The remaining part of 20% will have a lot of accounts that have been already checked by other ppl as those accounts are not fresh at all.

Is it worth for pearls? Not really. Is it kinda fun to blow some **** in the process? Maybe. Is it worth the price considering time invesment? No.

Tl;dr: If you want cheap pearls just find who sells them straight at discount.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2018, 16:00   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
You took 2 weeks to reply, lol.

What I can say about service :

most pearls you gonna find will be on NA and don't expect big piles, 3k was max I found on one account, most accounts have like 200-1000 pearls sitting. Some accounts were like level 30 and needed to be leveled to 50, so consider time investment.
Also when you buy 1000 accounts 80% of them will have no pearls purchased at all so it's not 1k with pearls. The remaining part of 20% will have a lot of accounts that have been already checked by other ppl as those accounts are not fresh at all.

Is it worth for pearls? Not really. Is it kinda fun to blow some shit in the process? Maybe. Is it worth the price considering time invesment? No.

Tl;dr: If you want cheap pearls just find who sells them straight at discount.

Appreciate the vouch, do keep in mind 1k is a very small stack, and there are always some unlucky ones, the average numbers I currently portray (Within 1000 accounts you can expect roughly 20.000 pearls and 50 very HQ accounts (lvl 60 / 61 and gearscore 490+) is based around the 22.000 total accounts I have checked.

It'll always be a gamble, but I'd say 1.000 accounts for 34.99 is always a good deal, it's what you're looking for that will make it seem "Worth" for you.

Knowing I can sell game access BDO accounts for 0.49 each that's a 490€ revenue from a 34.99 investment once you've found the right buyers.

2400 accounts left but trying to get more every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmekeryt View Post
I suppose that if i get 500 accounts, and then enter on them and find some pearls, i can gift pearl items to my main account? is that possible?
That's possible, and is what most people use them for
Old 11/13/2018, 23:35   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Possui contas SA ?