Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PAID] Black Desert Online Bot by woodenfrog

Discussion on [PAID] Black Desert Online Bot by woodenfrog within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PAID] Black Desert Online Bot by woodenfrog

Black Desert Online Bot

We're happy to present you our Bot for Black Desert Online.
This is not a pixel bot, you can minimize the game and even minimize it to tray while the bot is running.

Features
  • Fish Bot
    1. Fully automated fishing, with random wait interval for a more realistic appearance.
    2. Can automatically walk to nearest blacksmith and repair broken rods and walk back to resume fishing.
    3. Optionally only keeps Ancient Relic Crystal Shards.
    4. Configurable minimum fish-keeping value.
    5. Stop fishing when GM is nearby.
  • Market Sniper
    1. Snipe as many items from the market as you want.
    2. Can buy normal and bid-only items like Value Packs and Pets.
    3. Stop sniping when GM is nearby.
  • Combat Assistance
    1. Automatically uses pots when below a given percentage of health or MP/WP/SP.
    2. Can automatically use Emergency Evade when health is very low.

Screenshot

Payment

We're offering three different subscription models:

3 months (39.99 EUR)
12 months (99.99 EUR)
Lifetime* (124.99 EUR)

Due to the fact that the game publisher is actively sueing the developers of bots, we can only accept Bitcoin as payment method.
We're also looking for resellers which sell our bot via different payment methods.

* Lifetime means "as long as we can provide this service".

Contact

If you're interested in buying our bot, please contact us via one of the following methods:

E-Mail:
Discord: woodenfrog#5756

Best Regards, the woodenfrog team.

Old 11/02/2017, 20:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So bot runs via memory read, will be the bot get a grind function soon?
Old 11/02/2017, 20:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3anlike View Post
So bot runs via memory read, will be the bot get a grind function soon?
Yes, we're still looking into how we want to realize that. We thought about using a scripting API where users are able to implement their own combat logic but we're still not sure about that.
Old 11/02/2017, 21:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Paying 40 eur for not any better than a free bot + a chance to get banned since its injected.
Seems like a deal of a century.
Old 11/02/2017, 21:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
Paying 40 eur for not any better than a free bot + a chance to get banned since its injected.
Seems like a deal of a century.
Our bot uses various techniques to prevent detection by the games Anti-Cheat system.
I think one major part which our bot provides is that you can use your computer while the bot is running. As far as we know all free bots rely on image/pixel processing which means that you can't minimize the game window.
Old 11/02/2017, 21:20   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well woodenfrog, the major of us uses VM-Then.. and to be honest i really like that you built something. but we are not asking for fish-procces bots anymore, we want grind bots.
That is what the major of the people want.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2017, 21:24   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenfrog View Post
Our bot uses various techniques to prevent detection by the games Anti-Cheat system.
I think one major part which our bot provides is that you can use your computer while the bot is running. As far as we know all free bots rely on image/pixel processing which means that you can't minimize the game window.
Make a grind bot and then consider earning money.

No matter how many "anti-cheats" you avoid its injection and for just fishing its absolutely 100% not worth it.

Vmware takes 20min to setup and I can easily use BES cpu limiter to make it barely eat any resources.

Very weak points as to why someone would want to spend 40EUR for same bot as free but with big risk of getting banned.

I have nothing against you but unless you make working grind bot your bot with its ridiculous price is just plain stupid.

And I'm not even talking about bitcoins where if anyone or everyone is detected and banned you can still keep all the money and just run away or w/e. Not saying you would do that but there's no trust in that.

And I do understand why would you choose bitcoins but not for a freaking fish bot...

EDIT: I'm very glad someone finally made something that could be made into grind bot but unless you actually make one working and made sure its not detectable only then I might consider buying it for a fair price but I can't imagine anyone paying for it at it's current features.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2017, 22:06   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
lol
Old 11/03/2017, 00:08   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Where is the GUI from
Old 11/03/2017, 20:07   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My Anti Virus Costs $60, my Video Editing Software costs $100, my video games new cost $80.

At what point did you think $185 (125 EUR) for a Lifetime subscription to a bot that may not even last 2-3 months was a smart idea or promoted your project in a positive manner?

1) You lack a form of free trial to test it out, I'm not giving you money for something i can't test. Most are either free or $1 to try it out.

2) You lack features compared to other freely available bots.

3) Your pricing is insane and under no circumstances would i give you that much. $20 to $30 for lifetime would be the max. $15 for early subscribers would have actually made me give you guys a try.

TL;DR this seems like a scam to me
Old 11/04/2017, 16:44   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is there a trial for this?
Old 11/04/2017, 22:00   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well i will never gonna pay with bitcoin to any botting softwware since developer can just dissappear from project. Also injection bot is absolutely not worth the risking my main for only fish i would buy the bot if you add stable grinding option so maybe i will buy another bdo alt to try it out..
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2017, 16:47   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can do the same in a VM and use my computer. For risking my main on a IMGUI injected hack, this is useless.
Old 11/07/2017, 19:41   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow Black Desert -> Black Desert Trad…

#moved