Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Pearl Gift Shop - NA/EU

Discussion on Cheap Pearl Gift Shop - NA/EU within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/18/2017, 21:00   #16

elite*gold: 76
Problems fixed, explained on the Discord !
Ready to take orders =)
Old 08/19/2017, 03:01   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minil13 View Post
Problems fixed, explained on the Discord !
Ready to take orders =)
So what was reason for you to block and ignore people who paid to you? Can you explain this?
Old 08/19/2017, 10:25   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are you ******* serious ?
Old 08/19/2017, 11:37   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Problem NOT fixed. Do not give this person money until people like me who paid can confirm we received our pearls. Feel free to PM me or what have you to check in and see if the transaction finally went through.
Old 08/19/2017, 13:24   #20

elite*gold: 76
Maybe you guys should check the Discord server, and not open your mouth when you don't know =)
Old 08/19/2017, 14:04   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No I mean I was trying to get in touch with you 3 times, your english was broken your effort was cold-zero and then all of sudden few guys claimed to be scammed by you. Don't get me wrong, I'm just here to warn others ^^. GL with your offers
Old 08/19/2017, 18:04   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
scartino its true what they say, i also tried to buy from him and he did the same. Not trusted, atleast until he gets more vouches from high tbm
Old 08/19/2017, 19:37   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minil13 View Post
Maybe you guys should check the Discord server, and not open your mouth when you don't know =)
I've responded to your negativity on Discord so I'll respond to your negativity here. I have every right to react this way when I'm out $50. I'm the one who was scammed and haven't gotten aggressive once because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Here's what I posted on discord for those of you not in there and want to keep track of our conversation.

KB - Today at 5:48 AM
Just an update to everyone, still haven't received a response regarding the progress on my reimbursement
However, per the following link, Tired claims that the problems are fixed via discord and he's ready to take orders

elitepvpers
Cheap Pearl Gift Shop - NA/EU
Problems fixed, explained on the Discord ! Ready to take orders =) Problems fixed, explained on the Discord ! Ready to take orders =) So what was
@ / Bloger - Pearl Seller cmon man, how can you be ready to take orders when no one has been reimbursed after we were scammed

Tired / Bloger - Pearl Seller - Today at 7:24 AM
Maybe because I actually need money to buy accounts to get pearls ?
I mean are you actually that agressive with me ? I could just don't give a shit about all of you guys and recreate an account if I want
I'm currently refunding some of you but 10k pearls is not something easy to get

A l e j - Today at 7:25 AM
bought like 2k pearls like 2 hours ago and i got it quickly

Tired / Bloger - Pearl Seller - Today at 7:26 AM
Because I don't know if you guys understand what I'm doing right now but I'm basically trying to get pearls without buying anything and that is not that easy
Because I can't afford to pay things that I haven't received a payment for, that's called selling at a loss and it's not very intelligent lul :smiley:

aronltd - Today at 7:27 AM
yeah but its not our fault you got scammed

Tired / Bloger - Pearl Seller - Today at 7:27 AM
So if more people like A l e j could buy pearls I could then buy more accounts to refund you guys
Because clearly, i'm not even against the rules of elitepvpers because no trades were made, so I could just don't give a fuck about the fact that you guys got scammed
But I'm not, so
If you want, there are other sellers who are selling pearls bought with stolen credits cards who will be happy to take your money :wink:
hf

bill - Today at 7:44 AM
hello?
is anyone here

Tired / Bloger - Pearl Seller - Today at 8:00 AM
yea
sup

KB - Today at 1:25 PM
@ / Bloger - Pearl Seller i'm one of the few who has been patient and haven't called you a scammer, i don't get what's up with the attitude all of a sudden. i message you asking for updates and never get one response back so of course i'm going to wonder what's going on after not hearing back after 24-48 hours.
not even a "hey man, 10k is hard to come by but i'm still working on it. look at this screenshot, i'm currently at 6k" or something like that
how can you expect me to not assume you're hacked again and trying to scam more people when 2 or 3+ of us still haven't been reimbursed or updated and then i see you on the forums saying you're open for business again? think about it from my point of view.

And to show that I've been patient, here are my private messages with him that have gone unanswered besides his aggressive responses via this forum and his discord.

August 17, 2017
KB - Last Thursday at 9:37 AM
hey man what's the deal? people have been trying to speak with you in your channel

August 18, 2017
KB - Yesterday at 8:59 AM
hey tired, how's the progress coming along on gathering those pearls
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2017, 14:56   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

busted
Old 08/28/2017, 00:17   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy was fine at first and then ignored me for some reason. Think he has Aspergers. Bought from someone else tho.
Old 08/28/2017, 10:11   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeFool View Post
This guy was fine at first and then ignored me for some reason. Think he has Aspergers. Bought from someone else tho.
Is that person a seller? If so, let me know what their info is. The only other person I know who I'd want to buy from mostly sells in EU and I'm on NA.

BTW, still haven't been reimbursed. He said yesterday that he was going to reimburse me in the evening so... Still waiting.
Old 08/28/2017, 14:40   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanBaker View Post
Is that person a seller? If so, let me know what their info is. The only other person I know who I'd want to buy from mostly sells in EU and I'm on NA.

BTW, still haven't been reimbursed. He said yesterday that he was going to reimburse me in the evening so... Still waiting.

I bought from him a few days ago.
Old 08/28/2017, 21:32   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought 3.4k pearl (maid and processing outfit) no issues with transaction, even gave me 7 artisan memory for free.

I think he just has issues with cash flow and stock sometimes. Not a bad guy atall, just maybe absent minded :P

--- Edit----
He sent 5 more free artisan
Old 08/28/2017, 23:33   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

not buying it untill korean banker says ok

If the customer called Korean Baker says hes OK again, and he got fulfilled then yes; otherwise no. I am looking elsewhere until those people who got burned for over a week with no notice, here on this forum, is handled.

Thank you OP for your patience, and attempting to restore your good name. I hope you can do it.

Thanks
Old 08/29/2017, 09:33   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragman12 View Post
If the customer called Korean Baker says hes OK again, and he got fulfilled then yes; otherwise no. I am looking elsewhere until those people who got burned for over a week with no notice, here on this forum, is handled.

Thank you OP for your patience, and attempting to restore your good name. I hope you can do it.

Thanks
Roughly 1900/10000 paid out to me in items. Will keep everyone updated!
Closed Thread