Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price)

Discussion on Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 08/17/2017, 13:17   #571 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello guys,

I just got my game closed because of the game guard saying that i had some virus or something while the bot was running. I did not get banned or anything, I just want to know if this is something on the new version that could be triggering the game guard to close the game ( lost a whole night of fishing )

Edit: It is working fine, I dont know why in some point of the night the game guard found something to close the game. It came with a message saying that it was a virus or something, but i did not took a print of it :~
Old 08/17/2017, 17:35   #572

elite*gold: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkfrog View Post
Hello guys,

I just got my game closed because of the game guard saying that i had some virus or something while the bot was running. I did not get banned or anything, I just want to know if this is something on the new version that could be triggering the game guard to close the game ( lost a whole night of fishing )

Edit: It is working fine, I dont know why in some point of the night the game guard found something to close the game. It came with a message saying that it was a virus or something, but i did not took a print of it :~
random gameguard pop-up can be caused by internet lag or disconnect and after latest patch many players reporting gameguard issues
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2017, 22:18   #573 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
what errors?
Hm I can't seem to recreate the error but when I fish the mouse simply moves to the top left and stops afterwards.. I try to test auto stock and stuff it says auto pathing initiated but it doesn't do anything the state continues to say free.

Old 08/18/2017, 05:20   #574 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWongX View Post
Hm I can't seem to recreate the error but when I fish the mouse simply moves to the top left and stops afterwards.. I try to test auto stock and stuff it says auto pathing initiated but it doesn't do anything the state continues to say free.

Yep, don't know what changed but definitely became buggier lately.

I get the top left thing sometimes, or stuck at marketplace.

Might go back to CC or Vyn's revamp :/
Old 08/18/2017, 16:44   #575 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello again,

I know this is going to sound weird, but can you add an option to switch servers after some amount of time fishing?

I've noticed that after my character is fishing for a long period of time the game somehow "block" the act of fishing. Its hard to explain, when he try to start fishing he use the Rod but instantly after it get canceled and got stuck on this loop of trying to fish and get canceled right after it. And it continues to happen even after i close the bot, just get normal when i switch servers...

Don't know if there is anyother way to solve it.

thanks!
Old 08/18/2017, 18:18   #576 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Windows UI Scale is not 100% Please Set it to 100% and try again!

set windows dpi to 100% check google to do so

I managed to run in the virtual machine this error is common??:

After finishing the fishing and the dehydration he keeps doing it, already tried everything
Old 08/18/2017, 20:49   #577

Ver 5 is out :

Quote:
- Fixed- Downloading eng Tessdata
- Almost Fixed- all Ocr problems there might be some still please Report Back
- ADDED- button (next to event categorey) to choose between event items to pick to increase speed of looting
- Fixed- Many Unhandled exception
- Fixed- Closing attendance and loot window
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo100rock View Post
I managed to run in the virtual machine this error is common??:

After finishing the fishing and the dehydration he keeps doing it, already tried everything
if this bug happened again please send me a full screenshot for ur inventory during this bug i want to see which item bot iis trying to dry
Old 08/18/2017, 22:33   #578 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah.. I don't know what's wrong. This is literally my log when I try to Snipe

It just says start sniping but nothing happens lol doesn't log anything either.
Old 08/19/2017, 02:30   #579 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have this error on most of your versions i have 30 slots free for fishing and i am choosing gold+ so 30 is enough my weight is 500 lt out of 1250 lt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sdf.jpg (23.9 KB, 33 views)
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2017-08-19-03-18_Bdo.txt (878 Bytes, 5 views)
Old 08/19/2017, 02:38   #580 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any chance make this loot terrmian seals as a event item? Bot loots them only as golden fish.

Edit: ah I see. event1 is trying to loot terrmian COINS not the SEALS which are actual event item you can fish! So there is a small bug, trying to fix it by removing coin.bmp replacing it with seal, let's see if it works.
Old 08/19/2017, 02:53   #581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darzori View Post
Any chance make this loot terrmian seals as a event item? Bot loots them only as golden fish.
crop the image from loot window and put it inside event folder and select it from bot settings make sure to rename it like event_terrmian

Quote:
Originally Posted by guardian_angel View Post
i have this error on most of your versions i have 30 slots free for fishing and i am choosing gold+ so 30 is enough my weight is 500 lt out of 1250 lt
do u have dual monitors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWongX View Post
Yeah.. I don't know what's wrong. This is literally my log when I try to Snipe

It just says start sniping but nothing happens lol doesn't log anything either.
make sure tessdata folder contains a valid file not 0kb file and did u install Aio runtimes? did u config ur region correctly?
Old 08/19/2017, 03:44   #582 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
crop the image from loot window and put it inside event folder and select it from bot settings make sure to rename it like event_terrmian

do u have dual monitors?

make sure tessdata folder contains a valid file not 0kb file and did u install Aio runtimes? did u config ur region correctly?
hi thanks for the respond and i am using laptop so the answer is no.
Old 08/19/2017, 06:33   #583

Quote:
Originally Posted by guardian_angel View Post
hi thanks for the respond and i am using laptop so the answer is no.
ur log saying u have negative coords x = -8, y =-8 try installing vmware and test on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by meqxod View Post
hi ahmed,

have you maybe again time for me to help me out with teamviewer, at least for the last time.

i know you have a lot of work but maybe u can help me once again.

anyway thx for all at least i can fish :-)
dude can u go to any item u want to snipe window where the refresh and buy button is there and press alt + f2
Old 08/19/2017, 08:38   #584 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Its all ok, but after restock, bot doesn't pick up fishing rod from inwentory, and dont start fishing. Why?
Old 08/19/2017, 09:57   #585 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Blacksmith

Hello, when the auto restock is on and it goes to the blacksmith it does not repair the durability of the fishing rod

Thanks,

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot