Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All servers/powerlvl/safest taxi silver farming/0,6$ per million//no log in/password

Discussion on All servers/powerlvl/safest taxi silver farming/0,6$ per million//no log in/password within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/21/2017, 15:17   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,683
How does it work? Just afk auto looting with pets in your group?
Old 06/07/2017, 12:16   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You still offer this service on NA server?
Old 08/16/2017, 22:34   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 125
I would like to test the afk method of leveling on EU. If you still offer this service please let me know.
Old 09/23/2017, 20:07   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey!

any feedback?

Do you still provide this service on EU ?

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ALL SERVERS/Safest TAXI silver farming/POWERLVL/1,4$ per million//no log in/password
09/29/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 16 Replies
I provide 100% safe farming all done by hand. I dont use any bots (check my feedbacks). You can be lower lvl too (30+) with poor eq, but price can be little higher... Standard price is 0,6$ per 1 million silver for all servers... I know all good spots and play a lot at nights thats why i can farm silver for you when you are sleeping. Even if you have less then 100 AP on lvl 40+ i dont charge more per 1 million like other farmers and im faster then any of them... Minimum speed is 5M+...
[Selling] EU Jordine/Powerlvling/silver farming/safest option/Without log in into your account
07/05/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 18 Replies
You dont have time to lvl up your character after 50 lvl+, but you are afraid of giving your log in/password info to gold sellers? You dont want to risk ban or your account being stolen? If you play on Eu Jordine there is 100% safe option for you!! With one of my clients i found spot in Mediah territory where you can left your char without risk of being killed by mobs. You can left your char here and go afk while i can exp it for you when we are in party. Why choosing my offer? - 100% safe...
[Selling] EU JORDINE//Safest TAXI silver farming//3$ per million//no log in/password info requi
05/02/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Do you want to buy some silver, but you are afraid of giving your log in/password info to gold sellers? Manual silver farming is too risky for you? Dont worry there is new option for you. I offer taxi grind service for you. You log in into your own in game character and i can take you to any grind place on map (mediah sausan too). I got strong +15 end game char that can solo farm anywhere on current map. Want to farm some witch/mark of shadow/ogre too? I can take you there and kill mobs for...
WTS ONG FARMING on Apollo [TAXI]
10/17/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
TC
REİNGUCKEN!!! Bester Powerlvl Service EVER (Billigster) 1,6 MILLION 15 EURO TRUSTET
08/02/2011 - WarRock Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo Epvp hiermit ich einen Powerlvl Service. Ich lvl mit dem Wr3ngine VIP Hack. GM Warning ist IMMER an!!! Als erstes kommen wir mal zu den Preisen: EXP | Preis ın Psc|Preis in E*Gold 1,6 Mill | 15 Psc |490 http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5470/elitegoldi con.gif