Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Preorder BDO Account (Zu verkaufen/for selling)

Discussion on Preorder BDO Account (Zu verkaufen/for selling) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Preorder BDO Account (Zu verkaufen/for selling)

Hallo BDO-Com,

hab ein Pre-Order Account zu verkaufen. (Paket des Reisenden)
Wie ihr seht wurde dieser Account kaum benutz und sogar DAUM-Cash aufgeladen. Ich habe keinen festen Preis also bietet. Ich bevorzuge nur Paypal da Ihr 3 Monate Schutz habt euer Geld zurück zu verlangen und ich die Zeit habe die E-Mail per Support zu ändern. + + Situation.

Hey BDO-COm,

I have a pre-order account for sale. (packed of traveling).
I didn´t used this Account rlly, and I purchased once 10€ DAUM-Cash.
I dont have a fixed price. I prefer Paypal because you have a 3 month protection and I have the time to change the e-mail to yours.

screenshot of my account:

greetings xo

New Price 30€ Paypal only please
Old 09/19/2016, 15:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Hallo,
an einem Tausch bist du nicht interessiert, oder ?

Old 09/23/2016, 17:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
ne sorry, push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NFS 2016 PREORDER + MIRROR'S EDGE CATALYST PREORDER
01/29/2016 - Origin Trading - 4 Replies
Selling origin account with NFS 2016 and Mirror's Edge Catalyst + BF4 + BF3. Account comes with full info and security answers. Skype: dudeyoualright (please no time wasters!) You can also request a trade! Paypal only! Looking for atleast 40€.
[Selling] Selling Killing Floor 2 Preorder key!
04/19/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Selling killing floor 2 steam key, to talk more about price and get more info skype: ixioneris0
Selling COD: Black OPS II Steam Gift (preorder)
05/15/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling COD Black Ops II Steam gift preorder (My gift is not tradable) I can accept offers lower than the steam store price Payment Methods: Paypal - Alertpay - Liberty Reserve http://i.epvpimg.com/WcPCe.png Gift sold!
SELLING GW2 PREORDER !!!(KEY)!!!
04/09/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Im Selling My Guild Wars 2 Key From Preorder Why ? : - I only want GW 2 Box And Dvd's Why u should buy it : - Chepaer Price - Sending Key Toomorow to you !
Selling NA CE/Preorder Account
11/25/2009 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
I am quiting Aion due to personal reasons and would like to sell the time I spent on this account thus far. The account has access to Collector's Edition and Pre-order items to all characters. Server is Triniel, Elysos. Level 45 Sorcerer and Level 10 Assassin ( storage and ah toon ) The Sorcerer has completed just about every quest possible up to level 43 ( stopped due to the announcement of the xp boost in the next patch. ) He has the Xeno weapon. Also has the Frost spell. Currently has...