Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Black Desert - Sephirofl Unban Service - 5 Years Experience Unbanning

Discussion on Black Desert - Sephirofl Unban Service - 5 Years Experience Unbanning within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 01/20/2018, 11:31   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Yeah let me know how it goes, I just got hit by 2nd fishbot banwave as well on Wednesday

Old 01/28/2018, 03:52   #32

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by krueloxygen View Post
Yeah let me know how it goes, I just got hit by 2nd fishbot banwave as well on Wednesday
There has been some success, but a lot of customers still are requiring writing. I haven't had anyone flat out stop writing or give up though.

Old 02/03/2018, 05:54   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So would it be recommended to submit multiple letters? I tried to fight Kakao for my account for a week after the banwave to no avail
Old 03/04/2018, 05:11   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

anyone here can vocuh that he got them unbanned for fish bot?

Old 07/29/2018, 16:13   #35

Posting as a warning since there has been heavy surge of heavy individuals whom came in contact with the Skype Impersonator. Please contact me via email to confirm you reach the correct person.

Please email me the following information to to help with getting Unbanned:
What Game Were you Banned?
Why were you banned?
Have you appealed the ban?
Have you been banned before?
Where did you hear about my service ?
Do you have a Promo code from a referral?
What is your Skype ?
Old 11/05/2018, 04:06   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Has this worked for anyone who fishbotted BDO?
Looking this guy up he does have a long history for WoW and such but we all know Kakao is a different beast.
Old 01/13/2019, 01:17   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaT56 View Post
Has this worked for anyone who fishbotted BDO?
Looking this guy up he does have a long history for WoW and such but we all know Kakao is a different beast.
I "hired" this guy a long time ago after the first big fish banwave. It's not worth the money, all he does is send you the same copy paste letters again and again. After I told him many times that the support is just closing my tickets and ignoring what I wrote, he never contacted me again.

So stay away from this service, it is not working in BDO.
Old 02/12/2019, 07:01   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 39
The Black Market: 109/1/0
Any chance to get me unbanned from Black Desert Online?
Using 3rd party software ...
Old 02/14/2019, 02:21   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerformanceAT View Post
Any chance to get me unbanned from Black Desert Online?
Using 3rd party software ...
I would need to know more info on your overall ban history on the account. If you have not already, can you email me the following information to to help with getting Unbanned:
What Game Were you Banned?
Why were you banned?
Have you appealed the ban?
Have you been banned before?
Where did you hear about my service ?
Do you have a Promo code from a referral?
What is your Skype ?
Old 06/11/2019, 08:23   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am sorry but I don't think this kind of service will work with kuckao and zendesk. I tried it and the staff doesn't give a **** of what you write, they just copy/paste the same **** again and again, no matter what you say.
Old 06/14/2019, 00:48   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermano456 View Post
I am sorry but I don't think this kind of service will work with kuckao and zendesk. I tried it and the staff doesn't give a **** of what you write, they just copy/paste the same **** again and again, no matter what you say.
Hermano,

While not everyone can be unbanned from games, do understand there are different approaches which may be more beneficial than others. Having a total of 11 years of experience, I tend to find what approaches are best for various support systems and utilize that to help players recover their accounts.
Old 06/27/2019, 08:11   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still, they don't give a **** in BDO, no mater what you write, they send the same ****** reply.
Old 06/30/2019, 01:50   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermano456 View Post
Still, they don't give a **** in BDO, no mater what you write, they send the same ****** reply.
Perhaps it is the quality of the writing.

« Looking For geared Sorc. EU/NA | 63 musa, 5/6 PEN boss + TET BLACKSTAR with pegasus! »