Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling NA-Orwen Conquerors Level 55 Sorc +15 Liverto Amulet 307 ap/dp

Discussion on Selling NA-Orwen Conquerors Level 55 Sorc +15 Liverto Amulet 307 ap/dp within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling NA-Orwen Conquerors Level 55 Sorc +15 Liverto Amulet 307 ap/dp

Also have a level 50 Maehwa and a level 30(?) Ranger with a +9 Liverto bow

Gear - 307 ap/dp
Ogre ring
Pri mark
Pri witch's earring
Tree spirit belt
Pri Earring of sealed magical power
Pri Ring of sealed magical power
+15 Liverto Amulet / +9 Liverto bow
+15 Blue grade Grunil armor set
+15 blue Jubre talisman

Life Skills/Energy/Contribution - (will have to double check some of these when I get the chance)
278 Energy
199 Contribution
Artisan 1 Gathering
Professional 8 Processing
Professional 1 Alchemy
Professional 1 Training

Mount/pet-
Includes cash shop horse gear set
A couple of tier 6 mounts along with enough male/female high tiered horses to continue trying for tier 7
Tier 2 hawk,Tier 1 cat and another Tier 1 hawk

Bank/Silver -
I have at least around 300m silver worth of items spread across my banks, at least a stack of 100 of weapon stones and 200 of armor stones and around 70m in straight up silver

Costumes-
Ghillie suit,Horse riding outfit,one of the pirate outfits,the conquerors outfit for sorc's,and a few other things I can't recall

Looking for offers on the account as I don't play anymore and would like to sell it~ a little over 54 days I believe of play time on the account and I have a few nodes decently leveled

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Cheap Conqueror's Pack NA(Orwen) Account with a lvl 51 Sorc. Mid Geared
05/23/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
I'd like to sell my Black Desert Account (NA - Orwen Server). It has a level 51 Sorceress with fairly good gear(not the very best but not the worst either). A couple of mill. silver and several useful items on it from cash shop. Its a Conqueror's Pack account and all the cash shop money and bonus items are spent/claimed on the Sorc. I'm NOT selling the email with the account, thus I'm willing to sell it for no more than $50/45€. I accept Paypal payments OR Prepaid Battle.net EU Cards(in this...
[Selling] Conquerors Package (PreOrder Account) with 51 Witch / Ghillie / Liverto+13 / grunil
04/13/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 2 Replies
Heyho, WTS my PreOrder BlackDesert Account. 51 Witch / Ghillie / Liverto+13 / grunil Server: Alustin EU ca. 240 Max Energy ca. 160 Contribution Screen: http://i.epvpimg.com/NHZCg.png
[Selling] (NA) Conquerors pack level 12 sorc in Eden - rare family name
03/12/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a sorc in Eden on NA server, purchased the conquerors pack a while back but the game really isn't for me. Comes with the family name "Power"and the character name "Guardian". Conquerors pack has been redeemed on the account but nothing has been used/spent. A/W for this account is $70 - add my skype DesperLoL
[Selling] Level 50 Wizard NA Orwen Conquerors Pack Account
03/11/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my account on NA Orwen server. Main character is a level 50 wizard. Roughly 100 energy and 90 contribution points. Fishing, gathering, processing, and cooking are all up to apprentice rank so it's a solid starter. Character has around 6 million silver along with a great set of starter gear, has 3 pets (Hawk, cat, dog). It was a $100 pre-order account. I'm selling it for $100 just to recoup my losses. I like the game, but all my friends started playing something different and I...
[WTS] Sorc/WD Amulet [IGG only]
10/24/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, like topic says, I WTS a Sorc/WD amulet. Stats are: 209 Int 203 Vit 49% crit dmg 7,5% crit chance