Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Selling Black Desert Speed Hack/No Cool Down Script

Closed Thread
 
Old 05/30/2016, 13:15   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 14
I have reviewed your scripts and you are reselling Auto-Loot and Speed-Hack without our supervision.

Strongly suggesting to remove this immediately.



incubeftw is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2016, 13:49   #107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 528
Received Thanks: 133
Lol, breaker... so guys i bought his script pack to just check if what incube is claiming is true and... it is true breaker first bought scripts from incube then he claimed refund and then the started selling all stuffs here as it is his own.


David Shull -
- aka thebeaker88 is banned and removed from official PYX site and discord because of this, you can ask any admin/staffs @pyx site they will confirm it.

I reported this topic to moderators, and going contact paypal to refund my $30 from this guy.

You other peoples should not have high hope for future updates once pyx 2.0 will require more drastic changes than download fix.lua from Pookie on official forum, Breaker is not even able to edit autoloot script because it is "encrypted" (ok lets just say it have some level of obfuscation :P)
Also when i asked if its possible to some function for example modifiers to hotkey into skillspammer he said no... what kind of "code guy" would say that? It took me not even 5 minutes to do it myself, just for reference...


ceh430 is offline  
Old 05/30/2016, 19:10   #108 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,209
Received Thanks: 6,194
I was afraid to make any accussations without proof, one of his customers contacted me asking if I was the original author of the spammer he bought from thebreaker and showed me a picture that showed exactly my skill spammer with strings changes, but I didnt want to trust only the word from a guy so a few days ago I tried to contact TheBreaker to make sure he was not selling stolen scripts, but his own work. I asked him for screenshots of his script so I could make sure, and he said he was at work so I waited for a few hours. After 24h he sends me this message:

Quote:
I was told this is not the real kape and to ignore you, If the real Kape thought there was any issues he would contact a Admin on forums to confirm the scripts. I was told you are gonna ask for a screen shot then say I hmm I need to check the actualy script trying to get it for free...
I asked a few of his customers for screenshots to confirm it before making any claim but none answered so far, but one of them posted this:

Selling Black Desert Speed Hack/No Cool Down Script

This shows the first line of the script, which is exactly a match of my first skill spammer that was obfuscated and was posted here on epvp a week ago or so.

Now hearing that others are also claiming this and knowing he was banned from pyx I wanted to give my 2 cents. Do not buy from him, he is not the original author from the scripts he sells, he is just reselling other's people work.

If you purchased an script from him I recommend opening a dispute to get your money back and if you want to keep getting updates to the scripts buy from either InCube or me, who are the original authors.
Kape7 is offline  
Old 05/30/2016, 19:53   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzayboy View Post
You don't need to buy the speedhack from InCube if you don't want to. The information is out there now and making your own is pretty easy even with very very limited Lua knowledge. The fact is, you DEFINITELY don't want to buy from MrShull / TheBreaker as he doesn't even have the knowledge to update the scripts himself by including another Lua file SOMEONE ELSE made to fix scripts for Pyx2.

As far as that little incident on EPvP (Thank you for the delete btw); InCube was pretty upset at being the first to release these scripts and having everyone reselling them the same day. I too think every dev should implement some kind of check on their scripts. We've been VERY clear at Pyx that anything harmful done outside of the game will mean a permanent ban from Pyx for that dev.

If you want to throw your hate at someone, go ahead, but know you're completely off topic here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor457 View Post
Then again, who the fuck would pay 30 euros for a basic speed hack anyway, go suck a dick incube.

You also threatened to wipe peoples pc's if I recall in a thread a few weeks back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzayboy View Post
Parog @ Pyx here --
Feel free to validate with me on Discord, I hear a few people tried to claim to be me recently.

This user was temporarily banned for childish behavior when he couldn't figure out how to update all the scripts he had stolen and lashed out at everyone. The ban is now permanent for leaking marketplace scripts and reselling them here.


Please ban this scamming fool. Not only is he stealing other people's work, he's also promising updates, which he cannot do as some of those scripts are obfuscated (and he couldn't figure out how to follow a 3 step instruction on something a lot simpler) Contact me on the official Pyx discord, or send me a PM here if you need more proof.

To everyone who has bought the scripts he stole, I do encourage you to contact paypal and file a dispute. Once enough people do it, they will clue in as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
Lol, breaker... so guys i bought his script pack to just check if what incube is claiming is true and... it is true breaker first bought scripts from incube then he claimed refund and then the started selling all stuffs here as it is his own.


David Shull -
- aka thebeaker88 is banned and removed from official PYX site and discord because of this, you can ask any admin/staffs @pyx site they will confirm it.

I reported this topic to moderators, and going contact paypal to refund my $30 from this guy.

You other peoples should not have high hope for future updates once pyx 2.0 will require more drastic changes than download fix.lua from Pookie on official forum, Breaker is not even able to edit autoloot script because it is "encrypted" (ok lets just say it have some level of obfuscation :P)
Also when i asked if its possible to some function for example modifiers to hotkey into skillspammer he said no... what kind of "code guy" would say that? It took me not even 5 minutes to do it myself, just for reference...
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubeftw View Post
I have reviewed your scripts and you are reselling Auto-Loot and Speed-Hack without our supervision.

Strongly suggesting to remove this immediately.

Listen I have updated my own scripts from day one...
Thats why everyone who has purchased them has them all updated and working.
Thats why I have the best customer reviews and Do not need to Bump my own posts.

I understand If i was doing as awful as you guys In sales/Customer Service and all aspects of Selling I would do anything to remove the best Seller On Elitepvpers As well.

I also offer support and help with every single aspect of the Scripts...

Also If I remember correctly I called you morons out for releasing 2.0 at 11pm at night in a Ninja update also with nearly every single bug that I had stated before so they updated screwed and STILL is screwing a lot of people over. You got all mad because I told you so suck my cock then banned me so... Yea

Sending threats to me VIA Skype with my address and a Picture of my house saying I have your full name email and Address.

Yea you can gang up on me with you're friends and stuff thats fine no issues there...I already have a new PYX account up and running.


Here are Pic's of Kape or whatever threatening me haha





TheBeaker is offline  
Old 05/30/2016, 20:07   #110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeaker View Post
Listen I have updated my own scripts from day one...
Thats why everyone who has purchased them has them all updated and working.
Thats why I have the best customer reviews and Do not need to Bump my own posts.

I understand If i was doing as awful as you guys In sales/Customer Service and all aspects of Selling I would do anything to remove the best Seller On Elitepvpers As well.

I also offer support and help with every single aspect of the Scripts...

Also If I remember correctly I called you morons out for releasing 2.0 at 11pm at night in a Ninja update also with nearly every single bug that I had stated before so they updated screwed and STILL is ******** a lot of people over. You got all mad because I told you so suck my **** then banned me so... Yea

Sending threats to me VIA Skype with my address and a Picture of my house saying I have your full name email and Address.

Yea you can gang up on me with you're friends and stuff thats fine no issues there...I already have a new PYX account up and running.
Well thats not even true "Listen I have updated my own scripts from day one..." I spoke to InCube and he showed off your files and I compared them to his and its definitly stolen code -> if there is an Mod around they should definitly check your files and should remove them immediatly

The Mods should compare the files themselves to be honest.

#closerequest
.UNREVEALED is offline  
Old 05/30/2016, 20:09   #111 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 1
He stole the scripts from the original authors guys and sells them for profit. Ban please..
Ivangkk is offline  
Old 05/30/2016, 20:10   #112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,209
Received Thanks: 6,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeaker View Post
Listen I have updated my own scripts from day one...
Thats why everyone who has purchased them has them all updated and working.
Thats why I have the best customer reviews and Do not need to Bump my own posts.

I understand If i was doing as awful as you guys In sales/Customer Service and all aspects of Selling I would do anything to remove the best Seller On Elitepvpers As well.

I also offer support and help with every single aspect of the Scripts...

Also If I remember correctly I called you morons out for releasing 2.0 at 11pm at night in a Ninja update also with nearly every single bug that I had stated before so they updated screwed and STILL is ******** a lot of people over. You got all mad because I told you so suck my **** then banned me so... Yea

Sending threats to me VIA Skype with my address and a Picture of my house saying I have your full name email and Address.

Yea you can gang up on me with you're friends and stuff thats fine no issues there...I already have a new PYX account up and running.
Feel free to prove us wrong, simply post screenshots of the ui of the scripts your are selling, we know that the scripts you have are obfuscated so you can't modify anything beside strings, so it will be easy to tell if you are selling your self-made scripts or other people's work.

Why else would have you been banned from pyx? Mods are impartial

Oh BTW that's not me, those screenshots are amadorcon
Kape7 is offline  
Old 05/30/2016, 20:11   #113 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Can confirm, Re-Selling Stolen Scripts. I bought Kapes skill spammer first day it came out, they are exact match.
Visionz2008 is offline  
Old 05/30/2016, 21:05   #114 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 6
No no, this is funny. I'm having fun.

It really doesn't take a genius to understand someone who has to ask/bribe someone else to modify a script to add a ******* DROP DOWN LIST probably doesn't understand how packet structures, or even types of data.

This is you, when you first started selling these stolen scripts.

and just in case you decide to delete the post because you finally realize you're a little thick, well here's a screenshot.

"Hi guys I created a simple gray box... I don't know how that packet function got there something must have fell on my keyboard."

and this was BEFORE there was any type of obfuscation. lol



PS: Shirtless pictures are not your strong point, David. But I'm not here to Dox you, I would never do that. I'm just here to watch you burn and await the banned status on your account. lol
fuzzayboy is offline  
Old 05/30/2016, 22:03   #115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I'm shocked that this is happening. I'm in the process of filing a dispute with paypal over this. I bought this product under the assumption that he would be able to maintain it and update it. What kind of argument or evidence should i provide to paypal to expedite this process? Any help would be appreciated!
dolphin205 is offline  
Old 05/30/2016, 22:52   #116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 758
Received Thanks: 37
Thinking about doing a dispute aswell, you can just say to paypal that he stole the goods he sold to you.. And then link this thread as proof.

Wow, great, I cant file a dispute because it was family and friends. Gonna report him anyway to paypal.
Nosferatu|Alucard is offline  
Old 05/30/2016, 23:11   #117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu|Alucard View Post
Thinking about doing a dispute aswell, you can just say to paypal that he stole the goods he sold to you.. And then link this thread as proof.

Wow, great, I cant file a dispute because it was family and friends. Gonna report him anyway to paypal.
Call paypal directly and tell them it was digital goods and that the seller told you to send as friends and family. Paypal now covers BUYERS for digital goods and not buyers. He has no possible way to send a proof of delivery (For a product of his own that he never had).

Not only will you get your money back, you'll also get his standing with Paypal to go down and they do take action when there's lots of sales as "friends and family". It doesn't protect the seller at all either. So he was just dumb to do this in the first place. lol
fuzzayboy is offline  
Old 05/31/2016, 06:32   #118 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzayboy View Post
You don't need to buy the speedhack from InCube if you don't want to. The information is out there now and making your own is pretty easy even with very very limited Lua knowledge. The fact is, you DEFINITELY don't want to buy from MrShull / TheBreaker as he doesn't even have the knowledge to update the scripts himself by including another Lua file SOMEONE ELSE made to fix scripts for Pyx2.

As far as that little incident on EPvP (Thank you for the delete btw); InCube was pretty upset at being the first to release these scripts and having everyone reselling them the same day. I too think every dev should implement some kind of check on their scripts. We've been VERY clear at Pyx that anything harmful done outside of the game will mean a permanent ban from Pyx for that dev.

If you want to throw your hate at someone, go ahead, but know you're completely off topic here.
You say you are Pyxbot the administrative, so I went Pyxbot, and payment, but I did not find hack script.
I've also Pyxbot message to contact you, but you did not reply.
You say: you DEFINITELY do not want to buy from MrShull / TheBreaker
But now in addition TheBreaker to buy these scripts, I do not know how to get it

TheBreaker
$30 buy all hack and Pyxbot? only Script ?
fuzzayboy
I want to support you, but I'm here in his later addition to the script can not find somewhere else to get the script.
I have not purchased the script, but I have purchased Pyx.bot.
sixiangyu is offline  
Old 05/31/2016, 06:59   #119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixiangyu View Post
You say you are Pyxbot the administrative, so I went Pyxbot, and payment, but I did not find hack script.
I've also Pyxbot message to contact you, but you did not reply.
You say: you DEFINITELY do not want to buy from MrShull / TheBreaker
But now in addition TheBreaker to buy these scripts, I do not know how to get it
Get them at the same place TheBreaker stole them from. InCube, Kape, Amacordon and probably more that I'm forgetting.

The reason you're not seeing it in the Pyx payment option is the same reason you don't see all the scripts here sold on the VIP page. Because we both have a section for users to sell their scripts, and as long as they follow the rules, they are protected against leaking. We also reward people who report leaks to us.

Here is my proof. I posted your username in the thread that the Auto-Looter that this guy is stealing and reselling is from.

(In case you don't have access, a screenshot)


(You need a Pyx subscription to view the content as it's the marketplace)

If you don't believe me with this, well, your loss.
fuzzayboy is offline  
Old 05/31/2016, 07:01   #120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzayboy View Post
Call paypal directly and tell them it was digital goods and that the seller told you to send as friends and family. Paypal now covers BUYERS for digital goods and not buyers. He has no possible way to send a proof of delivery (For a product of his own that he never had).

Not only will you get your money back, you'll also get his standing with Paypal to go down and they do take action when there's lots of sales as "friends and family". It doesn't protect the seller at all either. So he was just dumb to do this in the first place. lol
can't you just do this for legit digital goods? there is no way to prove anything for any type of non physically mailed product.


mayainverse is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads
Selling Black Desert No CD Script
This Script can cast Multiple Class Skills Instantly. **UPDATE** Wizard wanna Spam Meteor? Done. Ranger Wanna Spam Explosive Shot? Done All...
5 Replies - Black Desert Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.