Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buying All Servers Black Desert Online Gold!!![High Rep+Vouches][New York Lawyer]

Old   #166 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Replaying here and added on skype

Old   #167

elite*gold: 20
Looking for Professional Power Leveler BDO!! You must know the game well, Booster with vouch or
previous experience will be hired first

Payment Method :
Paypal (Default) = Best rate
Skrill = 3% less than paypal
Bitcoin = 5% less than paypal

Check our buy price range
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1320216599

Warning ( We have updated our Skype, If the skype does not here list here then it`s not our Skype)

Skype (bigbellybaboon)- (limited support)
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Skype name: bigbellybaboon (The Skype Displayname is "somaliasky (mmogold4usa)"The one with a picture of Big belly Monkey
IF either one of the above information is different, then you are talking to an imposter!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUIDE FOR ALL CLIENTS (You must read it before you add me on Skype)

Step 1: Reply on this thread
Step 2: Add me on Skype by clicking Add me on Skype button
Step 3: Wait for my reply on your post/pm
Step 4: Trade me currency/item in game
Step 5: Receive payment from Paypal (Please ask for payment time because if our accountant is not in the office, it may take longer for your payment arrive)
Step 6: Feedback/rep

We can also send you verification message to confirm you are dealing with us instead of imposters, please write us message on then we will reply you from there

Please be advised if you fail to follow this procedure, we will not be responsible for your loss in the event of dispute.

Disclaimer
================================================== ================================================== =============
The latest information will appear on the first post on page 1. Please always check the first post for contact, price, or any news
================================================== =============================================
==================Looking for Professional Power Leveler BDO!! You must know the game well, Booster with vouch or

Payment Method :

Warning ( We have updated our Skype, If the skype does not here list here then it`s not our Skype)

Skype name: bigbellybaboon (The Skype Displayname is "somaliasky (mmogold4usa)"The one with a picture of Big belly Monkey
IF either one of the above information is different, then you are talking to an imposter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step 5: Receive payment from Paypal (Please ask for payment time because if our accountant is not in the office, it may take longer for your payment arrive)

We can also send you verification message to confirm you are dealing with us instead of imposters, please write us message on then we will reply you from there

Please be advised if you fail to follow this procedure, we will not be responsible for your loss in the event of dispute.

Disclaimer
================================================== ================================================== =============
The latest information will appear on the first post on page 1. Please always check the first post for contact, price, or any news
================================================== =============================================
==================

Old   #168

Looking for Professional Power Leveler BDO!! You must know the game well, Booster with vouch or

Payment Method :

Disclaimer
==================
Old   #169

Payment Method :

Disclaimer
==================

Old   #170

Payment Method :

Disclaimer
==================