Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any review of Crooked Arm's BF2042?

Discussion on any review of Crooked Arm's BF2042? within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question any review of Crooked Arm's BF2042?

How good is Crooked arm's BF2042? please share your thoughts
Old 12/06/2021, 20:42   #2

they can't even make a properly working warzone cheat I wouldn't buy eac/be products from them
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/06/2021, 23:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawados View Post
they can't even make a properly working warzone cheat I wouldn't buy eac/be products from them
Agreed, their Wz cheat is absolute trash, I try my best to not be harsh to providers, but their cheat was so bad when I used it I stopped using it after a few days and didn't care about the subscription. Unnecessary Aimbot features that were terrible and didn't work with no-recoil sometimes snapped my aim upward and it was stuck there the entire time until I restarted the game. Mediocre ESP and Radar, the only good thing about it was their CW Zombies menu, helped me max my weapons with the XP multiplier (I think it got patched now). Overall, the cheat was poorly made and not good, I would not use their BF2042 cheat, there are better options for the same price you're paying (Approx 50$).
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2021, 06:13   #4

thanks for your helpful review. that is why none of the users have reviewed crooked arm's BF2042 product in their reseller's bF blackmarket forum.
Old 12/10/2021, 16:00   #5

i tried it out i don't know about their detection history but in terms of features its all functional unlike almost every other provider. only issue i encountered was that it has ghost actors on the esp seems like a lot of providers have that issue though.

it can hit moving targets and ground vehicles accurately
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2021, 03:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nope5 View Post
i tried it out i don't know about their detection history but in terms of features its all functional unlike almost every other provider. only issue i encountered was that it has ghost actors on the esp seems like a lot of providers have that issue though.

it can hit moving targets and ground vehicles accurately
please let us know after 1 month if it is not detected then its good