Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Battlefield 2042 Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Battlefield 2042 Cheat Providers within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/23/2021, 18:40   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLN92 View Post
what you mean ? slatehub is not legit ? :/
@ is legit. Ive used his new world cheat for a few weeks. It was good, account is still walking around. Sure he resells he stuff but its good. Havent used any of his other stuff though
Old 11/24/2021, 00:05   #167

elite*gold: 373
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
@SlateHub is legit. Ive used his new world cheat for a few weeks. It was good, account is still walking around. Sure he resells he stuff but its good. Havent used any of his other stuff though
Thanks for the vouch

We are the direct provider actually. Our radar product line is exclusively sold at SlateHub only (Looking for an Asian partner for the radars however.)

We are also the main provider for our Internals, however we do have a good handful of resellers selling them as well.
Old 11/24/2021, 14:54   #168

I've been using the BF 2042 cheat from exodus-labs for almost 10 hours now, and while it works great and I haven't been banned yet, the support is terrible; I've had a support ticket open for almost 24 hours and have yet to receive a response. My brief review can be found in the Exodus thread.
Old 11/25/2021, 09:47   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Daher -> Chargeback. Diese Aussage mit "Refund kommt in ein paar Tagen" ist nur damit man seine Position bei einem Kreditkarten oder PayPal Chargeback stärkt.
Ist mir schon klar, aber auch relativ egal - ist mir halt die ganzen Kopfschmerzen auch nicht wert, da jetzt wegen ein paar Talern ein Fass aufzumachen. Unter "Erfahrung" verbucht und gut is'
Old 11/25/2021, 19:06   #170

fecurity

product received after payment and working as described not gonna use more than 1 day hope I didn't get flagged
garbage support just as expected from a russian team

some guy asked "any idea as to why my fecurity doesnt show loot inside containers or corpses?? everything else works fine but these dont work"

and the admin replied "reinstall windows full"

TL;DR not a scam but don't expect any support
Old 11/25/2021, 23:47   #171

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stippy View Post
Ist mir schon klar, aber auch relativ egal - ist mir halt die ganzen Kopfschmerzen auch nicht wert, da jetzt wegen ein paar Talern ein Fass aufzumachen. Unter "Erfahrung" verbucht und gut is'
Das ist halt das Ziel von denen. Würde da Konsequent aus Prinzip den Chargeback machen.
Old 11/26/2021, 09:56   #172

elite*gold: 250
Quote:
Hows it identify theft if everything is deleted after applications are accepted or denied lmao. You're reaching kid
They are not deleted :,)
They are just moved, atleast on proofcore as far as I have seen...

If they were deleted afterwards, it would be no problem, otherwise it's pretty **** bad imo.

also @Xenos, maybe disclose that your admin at proofcore.io?
Doing this list while being an admin on a site that sells cheats for this game is just weird without disclosure.
Old 11/26/2021, 12:31   #173

@ , Chods accepts only Russian and Asian payment methods so it is hard to get something from there unless you have Alipay (the app is mostly in Chinese).
Other than that, customer support is great and polite.
Old 11/26/2021, 15:45   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbarrages View Post
@ , Chods accepts only Russian and Asian payment methods so it is hard to get something from there unless you have Alipay (the app is mostly in Chinese).
you can pay with creditcard or bitcoin etc. No clue what you're talking about? ^^
Old 11/26/2021, 17:09   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by XENNsu View Post
They are not deleted :,)
They are just moved, atleast on proofcore as far as I have seen...

If they were deleted afterwards, it would be no problem, otherwise it's pretty **** bad imo.

also @, maybe disclose that your admin at proofcore.io?
Doing this list while being an admin on a site that sells cheats for this game is just weird without disclosure.
Yea? Do you have proof that they aren't deleted?

Why would xenos need to disclose that he is an admin for proofcore? Lmao

Proofcore has been a legit place for cheats since they opened up. I haven't seen anything that says otherwise.
Old 11/26/2021, 17:20   #176

Quote:
Yea? Do you have proof that they aren't deleted?

Proofcore has been a legit place for cheats since they opened up. I haven't seen anything that says otherwise.
Ahhh fanboy wibes.

Yes I know 100% that they are not deleting applications, as I have a few friends that use proofcore ^^ (taking about ppl that got accepted)

I never said they are not legit, I said he is admin @ proofcore and they are selling it on epvp.
His list ofc has Proofcore in the first place :,) and does not disclose he is a part of the team.
This has nothing to do with not "trusting" him personally or proofcore itself, this has just something to do with transparency, nothing else.

Just like Youtube have to disclose by law when they are sponsored by a company.
It's like promoting a Gambling Website and not telling anyone you are the owner of it lmao.

Just bad practice
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2021, 17:36   #177

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
I dont know too lmaoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbarrages View Post
@Xenos , Chods accepts only Russian and Asian payment methods so it is hard to get something from there unless you have Alipay (the app is mostly in Chinese).
Use BTC. As a chinese you will always have issues buying from cheat providers as they rarely support Alipay.
Old 11/26/2021, 20:10   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
I dont know too lmaoo.

Use BTC. As a chinese you will always have issues buying from cheat providers as they rarely support Alipay.
Quote:
Ahhh fanboy wibes.

Yes I know 100% that they are not deleting applications, as I have a few friends that use proofcore ^^ (taking about ppl that got accepted)

I never said they are not legit, I said he is admin @ proofcore and they are selling it on epvp.
His list ofc has Proofcore in the first place :,) and does not disclose he is a part of the team.
This has nothing to do with not "trusting" him personally or proofcore itself, this has just something to do with transparency, nothing else.

It's like promoting a Gambling Website and not telling anyone you are the owner of it lmao.

Just bad practice

Why does Xenos need to say he is an admin at proofcore? They provide legitimate undetected products and would be the first place I would look if I needed an undetected BE/EAC cheat. He’s not promoting it anymore than he is promoting Aimex or Elusion.
Old 11/26/2021, 20:51   #179

Quote:
Ahhh fanboy wibes.

Just bad practice

Ok but what proof do you have that they don't delete the ID's lmao.

He doesn't need to say he is an admin, that makes no difference that its a legit provider.

This whole thread is about legit and scam providers lmao.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2021, 21:14   #180

Cool

Quote:
Ok but what proof do you have that they don't delete the ID's lmao.

He doesn't need to say he is an admin, that makes no difference that its a legit provider.

This whole thread is about legit and scam providers lmao.
There is legit no way to argue with fanboys x)
I don't care if he does or not lmao, nor do I care what you guys think he should do or not lol.

The fact is, he's is admin/gets paid from Proofcore, he lists them first and will always be "baised" because of that, no matter what he says or you ignorant people think.
Those are just facts, nothing else.

Proofcore does not delete Application after they got accepted.
If you are a part(or know a customer) of Proofcore you would know because they/you can still see your application :,)

I have nothing against proofcore nor @Xenos, all I'm saying is, disclosing it would be the right thing to do.

Tags
aimbot, bf2042, cheat, hack, undetected