Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Battlefield 2042 Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Battlefield 2042 Cheat Providers within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/15/2021, 02:02   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Beats buying a provider that provides day/week keys with 4 resellers slanging the same cheat in NA/RU/Asia tho.
I agree that the following sites are most likely either scams, resellers or their hacks get detected quite soon due to mass publicity.

Code:
www.veterancheats.com
www.lavicheats.com
www.ilikecheats.net
www.iwantcheats.com
www.fpscheats.com
www.wallhax.com
www.battlelog.co
www.skycheats.com
www.hackerbot.net
www.aimjunkies.com
www.damncheaters.com
www.cheat-***.com
But there a few other sites that are not super hyper private that require selfie/ID proof but also their cheats are not detectable that easily either.
Old 11/15/2021, 02:09   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by lund5320 View Post
I agree that the following sites are most likely either scams, resellers or their hacks get detected quite soon due to mass publicity.

Code:
www.veterancheats.com
www.lavicheats.com
www.ilikecheats.net
www.iwantcheats.com
www.fpscheats.com
www.wallhax.com
www.battlelog.co
www.skycheats.com
www.hackerbot.net
www.aimjunkies.com
www.damncheaters.com
www.cheat-***.com
But there a few other sites that are not super hyper private that require selfie/ID proof but also their cheats are not detectable that easily either.
Skycheats is a weird one because they resell many different products, I know for a fact one of their EFT ones is 14+ months UD and works great. I wouldn't say they are a full scam site, they just resell so many diff providers that some are **** and detected.

Damncheaters the only rumor I heard was they renegged on board purchases of their RaptorDMA board and never came through probably due to the chip shortage.
Old 11/15/2021, 02:25   #78

SlateHubs cheat is also legit. Been using his product for battlefield as well as Rust and Tarkov
Old 11/15/2021, 02:53   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
You seem mad you got denied.

It's ok, Go buy a detected cheat, kiddo.
only argument you and your braindead friends have

You can't deny something never requested But i see, your weightless arguments show how i am right you use their passport selfies for shady ****.

I hope you made enough money already to pay good lawyers <3
Old 11/15/2021, 03:14   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixo View Post
only argument you and your braindead friends have

You can't deny something never requested But i see, your weightless arguments show how i am right you use their passport selfies for shady ****.

I hope you made enough money already to pay good lawyers <3
And why would a lawyer come after me? Lmao you really are brain dead.
Old 11/15/2021, 03:18   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Yeah I personally think it's "Security theater" in the grand scheme but it does add another layer of showing that you are dedicated and want to be a part of that community. I mean I don't think the owners are running a scan on a list of EAC employees to see if you match but it basically keeps out the trash and any extra layer is fine for private stuff or semi-private.

This guy must have never worked with actual private devs they will want that and more for custom made stuff lol.

If it's off putting just don't apply, simple.
Thats what i did & told people to watch out, but their reactions show they have to hide something Or why he is lying nonstop, saying i got denied, while i never even applied after seeing this? Instead of bringing arguments, they're now afraid and have to like each others childish reply, while they all know they're wrong

Also I never said somebody can make a passport with this selfies, they send their passport with the selfie already, but i see what you're trying to do with scrambling my words, but other people can actually read you know? So they talk total trash, how to trust such people at all? You must be really really naive applying with selfies holding your passport/drivers license or whatever in front of you :') Good luck if you want to risk your identity for some cheats. If thats the way they keep it private, it's not private at all, just narrow selection. Basically only accepting people stupid enough to do so right? So thjis people are stupid enough to tell them all kind of stories & they have money. Good concept ye. Sad what epvp became

Quote:
And why would a lawyer come after me? Lmao you really are brain dead.
and why you talk about yourself again? I don't care who runs it & idc if luke supports this crap by accepting the adverts on his site. They all gotta pay for it. It's not my job to proof it, i never said thats the case, i just told people to not be stupid and send some cheat providers such documents

And not gonna come back here again, you're just a helpless kid who tries to bump this topic, you exactly know what i am about
Old 11/15/2021, 03:22   #82

elite*gold: 252
Quote:
Thats what i did & told people to watch out, but their reactions show they have to hide something Or why he is lying nonstop, saying i got denied, while i never even applied after seeing this? Instead of bringing arguments, they're now afraid and have to like each others childish reply, while they all know they're wrong

Also I never said somebody can make a passport with this selfies, they send their passport with the selfie already, but i see what you're trying to do with scrambling my words, but other people can actually read you know? So they talk total trash, how to trust such people at all? You must be really really naive applying with selfies holding your passport/drivers license or whatever in front of you :') Good luck if you want to risk your identity for some cheats. If thats the way they keep it private, it's not private at all, just narrow selection. Basically only accepting people stupid enough to do so right? So thjis people are stupid enough to tell them all kind of stories & they have money. Good concept ye. Sad what epvp became
With every message everything you write gets more and more retarded. If you dont want to apply then dont, your shit talk and crying is useless, doesnt help anyone and makes you look like a retard.

Quote:
Good concept ye. Sad what epvp became
Just so you know the site your registered on (elitepvpers) also does ID verification pleb.

Compared to Elusion for example:

I dont know how stupid somebody can get over the 3-4 messages. Keep up buddy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2021, 03:23   #83

Quote:

and why you talk about yourself again? I don't care who runs it & idc if luke supports this crap by accepting the adverts on his site. They all gotta pay for it. It's not my job to proof it, i never said thats the case, i just told people to not be stupid and send some cheat providers such documents

And not gonna come back here again, you're just a helpless kid who tries to bump this topic, you exactly know what i am about

You legit said "I hope you made enough money to pay good lawyers" lmao which you quoted me. So no I'm not twisting your words.

Lawyers won't do shit because it's not illegal. But again you seem mad because you got denied to undetected cheats. It's ok. This life isn't meant for everyone. Be scared. I'll enjoy my free pizzas from proofcore and elusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
With every message everything you write gets more and more retarded. If you dont want to apply then dont, your shit talk and crying is useless, doesnt help anyone and makes you look like a retard.

Just so you know the site your registered on also does ID verification pleb.

Hes upset he got denied. Known fact. He won't get free pizzas from proofcore and elusion so he is resorting to crying and saying he's going to call the police
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2021, 03:25   #84

Quote:
With every message everything you write gets more and more retarded. If you dont want to apply then dont, your **** talk and crying is useless, doesnt help anyone and makes you look like a ******.

Just so you know the site your registered on also does ID verification pleb.

And what does this have to do with this?

Anyway, you're helpless - now throwing out such "arguments" like a child who got caught doing something bad, the other idiot still says i got denied by something i never applied for and thinks that triggers me, that just helps to show people how incompetent you guys are. Never laughed so hard since on epvp, cya
Old 11/15/2021, 03:33   #85

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,497
Quote:
Hes upset he got denied. Known fact. He won't get free pizzas from proofcore and elusion so he is resorting to crying and saying he's going to call the police
Dont forget to who pays them. Its a community service to send the Pizza.
Old 11/15/2021, 03:33   #86

Quote:
instead of crying on a forum how retarded im.
funny, thats what you do

And no i don't walk into a police department. And you know, identity theft would not be illegal in switzerland/germany/austria only.

All the things you're trying to throw at me here are the things bothering you IRL it seems. No friends, no gf, only have the cheats hm? x)
Old 11/15/2021, 03:38   #87

Quote:
funny, thats what you do

And no i don't walk into a police department. And you know, identity theft would not be illegal in switzerland/germany/austria only.

All the things you're trying to throw at me here are the things bothering you IRL it seems. No friends, no gf, only have the cheats hm? x)
Hows it identify theft if everything is deleted after applications are accepted or denied lmao. You're reaching kid
Old 11/15/2021, 05:08   #88

elite*gold: 22
I'm not sure why is everyone ******** about this ID stuff. Either you give them your ID and get verified or you don't and don't get access, easy as that. I chose not to and thats fine with me. Now unless they allow blocking ID number or passport # maybe I would give it a go big maybe. Certain things on ID id like to keep private incase it falls into wrong hands(who knows about their security).
Just took a look at proofcore and they allow blocking certain things.(not sure about elusion)
Old 11/15/2021, 05:56   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic17 View Post
I'm not sure why is everyone ******** about this ID stuff. Either you give them your ID and get verified or you don't and don't get access, easy as that. I chose not to and thats fine with me. Now unless they allow blocking ID number or passport # maybe I would give it a go big maybe. Certain things on ID id like to keep private incase it falls into wrong hands(who knows about their security).
Just took a look at proofcore and they allow blocking certain things.(not sure about elusion)
At least I was not ******** if you meant any of my posts. I agree with you either you give them your info or you don't and live with it. In my case I was simply curious as to how that would provide any kind of protection to the hack being detected or reported or reverse engineered. I think their answer is ID is a possible deterrent from someone intending malicious activity against the cheat. Maybe it's a false premise, not sure how effective it is, and actually since only a certain select people would go to these lengths to provide the info the hack remains UD since a lower pool actually uses it and has nothing to do with ID/selfie verification.

I also wanted to possibly open a debate if there could be any other means to get the cheat without actually revealing the owner's license/ID or other forms of ID and picture. I think they are missing out on new customers who have good intentions to use it just for themselves and pay the higher price but don't want to give out personal info and picture. But it seems like it's a trade off between more profit vs detection rate for them and they're content with detection rate at the moment.

Possibly they could introduce a higher cost of purchase for customers who don't want to give their personal revealing info? Just a thought.
Old 11/15/2021, 07:06   #90

I'm not giving my ID to anyone to cheat.

The most I'll ever do is stream cheats in a Discord with the reseller to prove I am indeed a cheater, nothing more should be needed than that.

Anyhow, seems like chod is the only non private one, how are you guys feeling about them, do they have a thread on here? I wanna read more/learn more...

Wish they had a video too, Can't seem to find media.

Tags
aimbot, bf2042, cheat, hack, undetected