Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Battlefield 2042 Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Battlefield 2042 Cheat Providers within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/14/2021, 07:28   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lund5320 View Post
are they just trolling or is that for real, *****?
just looks like classic identity theft ****, must be naive if you actually do it just to cheat in a fckn game :')
Old 11/14/2021, 08:23   #62

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by saixo View Post
lol imagine idiots acutally send some shady cheatprviders their documents and **** :')
Yah I was filling it out and then then scrolled down and bam give us picture of your id(both sides) no thanks. I wouldn't want someone getting hold of my personal info like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2021, 10:44   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Imagine being denied then talking **** about private cheats.
okay, sry but i did not even applied when i saw this my brain said no you know ;P
Reporting your site to the responsible authorities tho, don't understand fun with this ****, greetings
Old 11/14/2021, 17:05   #64

Quote:
just looks like classic identity theft ****, must be naive if you actually do it just to cheat in a fckn game :')
nobody can really do much with you just holding a picture of your ID + a piece of paper with a cheat site on it

stop being a *****
Old 11/14/2021, 17:11   #65

elite*gold: 217
Quote:
okay, sry but i did not even applied when i saw this my brain said no you know ;P
Reporting your site to the responsible authorities tho, don't understand fun with this ****, greetings
Your probably from germany. German laws allow the verification per ID. Only because they are a cheat website doesnt meant they cant do it. They probably have a registered business.

I mean if you buy a car or even privately you can ask for the ID to verify the private person.

Dont ***** around that you cant get the cheat, go buy some reseller stuff and cry there.
Old 11/14/2021, 17:49   #66

Quote:
Whatever you say there kiddo. lmao Good luck with that
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2021, 19:02   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
Your probably from germany. German laws allow the verification per ID. Only because they are a cheat website doesnt meant they cant do it. They probably have a registered business.

I mean if you buy a car or even privately you can ask for the ID to verify the private person.

Dont ***** around that you cant get the cheat, go buy some reseller stuff and cry there.
First no i am not from germany, 2nd no thats not just allowed in germany either without permit, check EU law. 3rd Yeh you can compare that with buying a car haha. 4th I don't really want the cheat at all, i may would have taken a look at it, but i am not absolute lost and send some kids my ID 5th The guys running it only show their incompetence by calling me "kiddo", a word only kids use and not just tell me why they do that. Let's see what happens next big big mouths
Old 11/14/2021, 20:19   #68

Quote:
First no i am not from germany, 2nd no thats not just allowed in germany either without permit, check EU law. 3rd Yeh you can compare that with buying a car haha. 4th I don't really want the cheat at all, i may would have taken a look at it, but i am not absolute lost and send some kids my ID 5th The guys running it only show their incompetence by calling me "kiddo", a word only kids use and not just tell me why they do that. Let's see what happens next big big mouths
You seem mad you got denied.

It's ok, Go buy a detected cheat, kiddo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2021, 20:47   #69

I am just curious to know if anyone cares to explain why photo ID with a selfie is needed to get accepted on super private cheats? Can anyone explain in detail why/how this process guarantees that the hack won't be detected? Because I don't think anyone who purchases an aimbot hack goes around reselling or giving it out to their friends or other people because that would be impossible to work on multiple machines with different hwid. How the photo identification process protects the detectability of an aimbot hack? I am not able to find a connection here.

I understand one thing though that the less number of people use it or the less number of people that it's given out to the less probability of it getting detected by an anti-cheat like EAC. So that explains why the price per month is so high, to make up for the costs involved or profit desired.
Old 11/14/2021, 20:49   #70

The fact that some people put their nose into other peoples business still confusing me, if you feel unsafe posting your personal data, then just dont do it, but why come here and calling others names who doing that?

Its not like we do such things without researching, Elusion or Proofcore, both have great reputation and trusted and vouched by many, including some other private providers, the only reason you should call out such things its when a provider is untrusted and have bad reputation, and you can justify people stupidity for applying and giving such personal information without them doing a good research.

Funny how he says i am reporting to authorities, like there are no bigger issues out there that they should focus on instead

Quote:
I am just curious to know if anyone cares to explain why photo ID with a selfie is needed to get accepted on super private cheats? Can anyone explain in detail why/how this process guarantees that the hack won't be detected? Because I don't think anyone who purchases an aimbot hack goes around reselling or giving it out to their friends or other people because that would be impossible to work on multiple machines with different hwid. How the photo identification process protects the detectability of an aimbot hack? I am not able to find a connection here.

I understand one thing though that the less number of people use it or the less number of people that it's given out to the less probability of it getting detected by an anti-cheat like EAC. So that explains why the price per month is so high, to make up for the costs involved or profit desired.
There is an obvious answer for that, and its to keep EAC rats/mules getting their hands on the loader and reverse engineering it or getting to know how exactly it works so they can detect it, simple as that, this application method goes back to years and years back, its not something new.

Also by only providing this information to the provider is not enough, you may get denied, it also matters your cheating history, since when you have been cheating, what websites or on what cheating forums you have been on, so they can be sure about that you are not up to something bad.
Old 11/14/2021, 21:03   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
There is an obvious answer for that, and its to keep EAC rats/mules getting their hands on the loader and reverse engineering it or getting to know how exactly it works so they can detect it, simple as that, this application method goes back to years and years back, its not something new.
So fundamentally you are assuming that an EAC rat/mule can't pose as a run-of-the-mill buyer and post his real id and name and selfie and whatnot and still be a rat/mule and supply information to EAC or reverse engineer it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
Also by only providing this information to the provider is not enough, you may get denied, it also matters your cheating history, since when you have been cheating, what websites or on what cheating forums you have been on, so they can be sure about that you are not up to something bad.
So you think people use their real names or id's to buy cheats from other cheat providers or do something bad that then super private cheat providers can find out by getting people's real id's and selfie's? Seriously?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2021, 21:11   #72

Quote:
So fundamentally you are assuming that an EAC rat/mule can't pose as a run-of-the-mill buyer and post his real id and name and selfie and whatnot and still be a rat/mule and supply information to EAC or reverse engineer it?

So you think people use their real names or id's to buy cheats from other cheat providers or do something bad that then super private cheat providers can find out by getting people's real id's and selfie's? Seriously?
I find it more of a deterrentif anything. It won't stop an EAC/BE employee cause how you gonna know you work for an anti-cheat company? You're allowed to block out your address out if you are that scared.

But there's no way they are gonna use photos to make passports lmao.

I applied to proofcore in 2019.

I have yet to receive one free pizza or *** toy.
Old 11/14/2021, 21:41   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
I find it more of a deterrentif anything. It won't stop an EAC/BE employee cause how you gonna know you work for an anti-cheat company? You're allowed to block out your address out if you are that scared.

But there's no way they are gonna use photos to make passports lmao.

I applied to proofcore in 2019.

I have yet to receive one free pizza or *** toy.
Yeah I personally think it's "Security theater" in the grand scheme but it does add another layer of showing that you are dedicated and want to be a part of that community. I mean I don't think the owners are running a scan on a list of EAC employees to see if you match but it basically keeps out the trash and any extra layer is fine for private stuff or semi-private.

This guy must have never worked with actual private devs they will want that and more for custom made stuff lol.

If it's off putting just don't apply, simple.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/15/2021, 00:32   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
This guy must have never worked with actual private devs they will want that and more for custom made stuff lol.
Yes, I have never worked with actual private devs that want to know your real world name and details etc., but thats not the point, I am simply questioning it's effectiveness in preventing a detection. Although, I do agree that it does somewhat act as a deterrent, but cannot fully prevent detection or protect completely from rats/mules.
Old 11/15/2021, 01:45   #75

Quote:
Yes, I have never worked with actual private devs that want to know your real world name and details etc., but thats not the point, I am simply questioning it's effectiveness in preventing a detection. Although, I do agree that it does somewhat act as a deterrent, but cannot fully prevent detection or protect completely from rats/mules.
As you can see even the devs agree with you, it is really only to keep good customers who take it seriously. No thinks the devs checking IDs is allowing them to discover EAC/BE rats.

It's security theater but it also filters out better, long term customers that will stick around and respect the product.

No one is saying ID checks are some magical bullet against preventing detections.

Beats buying a provider that provides day/week keys with 4 resellers slanging the same cheat in NA/RU/Asia tho.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimbot, bf2042, cheat, hack, undetected