Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/13/2021, 06:37   #46

elite*gold: 24
Tbh havent tried Elusion BF2042 yet, but from what I've seen from the community and Devs. Its amazing, during launch of the game yesterday, they were communicative and adding new features. Fixing some minor issues and listening to our feedback. So if anyone is looking for private stuff Elusion is the go to. Proofcore is also nice from what i've seen, so I'd recommend the two.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2021, 08:15   #47

elite*gold: 0
citadelcheats
SlateHub's
Old 11/13/2021, 10:20   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by visiofx View Post
citadelcheats
SlateHub's
Citadel's "Dark" is SlateHub
Old 11/13/2021, 10:21   #49

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by visiofx View Post
citadelcheats
SlateHub's
Citadel is literally mass reselling, they don't even have any original products sold at this point.
Old 11/13/2021, 10:23   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
Aimjunkies also looks promising

Quote:
Originally Posted by debug_ View Post
Citadel is literally mass reselling, they don't even have any original products sold at this point.
They have a couple, but the state of reselling is getting a bit ridiculous. Everyone always has to come up with a new name for the platform such as "Blue" "Yellow" "Dark" etc. and make it out to seem like they are the ones developing it. Pretty annoying.
Old 11/13/2021, 11:42   #51

elite*gold: 60
I'd be down to give either of the legit ones a try but I can't be bothered with the verification plus even if I did that - I couldn't even buy them since I don't own a CC nor any crypo currency. Let alone the price of any of them.
Old 11/13/2021, 12:23   #52

BF2042 von iwantcheats.net - der sichere Bann.

Der Loader ist Müll. Entweder schließt er sich, bevor man sich einloggen konnte, oder er verursachte ständig Bluescreens. Der Hack an sich ist nur ein verbuggter ESP, mit verbuggten Menü. Versprochen wurde vieles, gehalten gar nichts. Die scheinen aus irgendwelchen Quellen sich Codes zu besorgen, da irgendwie was zusammen zu copy-n-pasten und das dann als Hack teuer zu verkaufen.

Der BF2042-Account hat gerade mal 1 Stunde durchgehalten, dann kam der EASY-Ban. Nach posten im iwantcheats.net-Forum, dass der Hack detected ist, wurde ich im Forum auch lifetime gebannt - nett.

Hier die Screenshots:

Fazit: Scam. Sollte der "refund" durchgehen, dann ist es mindestens absolute ****-Software, mit Banngarantie.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/13/2021, 13:00   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by stippy View Post
BF2042 von iwantcheats.net - der sichere Bann.

Der Loader ist Müll. Entweder schließt er sich, bevor man sich einloggen konnte, oder er verursachte ständig Bluescreens. Der Hack an sich ist nur ein verbuggter ESP, mit verbuggten Menü. Versprochen wurde vieles, gehalten gar nichts. Die scheinen aus irgendwelchen Quellen sich Codes zu besorgen, da irgendwie was zusammen zu copy-n-pasten und das dann als Hack teuer zu verkaufen.

Der BF2042-Account hat gerade mal 1 Stunde durchgehalten, dann kam der EASY-Ban. Nach posten im iwantcheats.net-Forum, dass der Hack detected ist, wurde ich im Forum auch lifetime gebannt - nett.

Hier die Screenshots:

Fazit: Scam. Sollte der "refund" durchgehen, dann ist es mindestens absolute ****-Software, mit Banngarantie.
Bro, i see you are a member here since 2008, but you should have known iwc became a joke after their main coder left them.

they were Fpscheats, then ilikecheats, then iwc and some more sister websites.

De.bug their coder, was actually really decent and they did well with their BF cheats back in time, so he left iwc or ilc whatever, and since then they provide detected cheats to their customers without any shame, and trust me now they know IWC exposed, they will probably going to change the name and make a new website.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2021, 13:32   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
Bro, i see you are a member here since 2008, but you should have known iwc became a joke after their main coder left them.

De.bug their coder, was actually really decent and they did well with their BF cheats back in time, so he left iwc or ilc whatever, and since then they provide detected cheats to their customers without any shame, and trust me now they know IWC exposed, they will probably going to change the name and make a new website.
nah, thats no problem for me anyone has to buy it, to prove again, that this site isnt trustworthy - for me no big deal. i saw they advertise their hack in twitter, insta, youtube, epvp and other sites. and if you - for example - post in this forum, you need a proof, if you have no proof you can get easily a warning. i got scammed here already back in the days, when i was active here, had not enough proofs (or the wrong prrofs) and got 2 "Scammer Accusation"-warnings.

maybe it read someone, who has not much money and dont want to waste it on this ****.

it seems, thats currently their sites:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2021, 14:01   #55

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post

Being told by customers that their cheats are detected doesn't add up to the fact that they will change their name since this is just one among their scraps, other cheats they provided have already proven a decent stability to their base which mean they're able to provide and reproduce more and more cheats for games further in the future. What pisses me off the most is that they are deceptive and manipulative by removing members truthful reviews regarding their service is awfully disgusting. I don't mind getting banned over and over again from wasting money on a detected cheats, all cheats will get detected at one point in time no matters how intrusive it was built, efi triggered drivers and whatever, anti-cheat designers will catch you either for your blatancy or from just by reading the inner codes. Now I know that Iwantcheat was known for either selling a legitimately good cheat or having their stuff a whole swing and missed pathetically, it became no surprise to me that they got called out again on BF sub-forum, Apex and others.

Overall, Iwantcheats has never ever gotten a good reputation, once someone said they got banned from cheats being detected, founders will instantly remove traces of their reviews. I highly dislike their services and as well as their managements through the lies and manipulation.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2021, 16:11   #56

elite*gold: 232
My two reviews about ProofCore and Elusion can be read here:

ProofCore

Elusion

Both are pretty much the same cheats in terms of features. Both are great choices to pick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2021, 17:00   #57

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by stippy View Post
Alternativ bringst den refund dazu durch zu gehen
Old 11/14/2021, 05:51   #58

Does anyone have any reviews about the following sites?

Are their cheats fairly quickly detected as well?
Old 11/14/2021, 06:52   #59

lol imagine idiots acutally send some shady cheatprviders their documents and **** :')
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2021, 07:17   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixo View Post
lol imagine idiots acutally send some shady cheatprviders their documents and **** :')
are they just trolling or is that for real, *****?

Tags
aimbot, bf2042, cheat, hack, undetected