Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/15/2021, 08:18   #91

elite*gold: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
I'm not giving my ID to anyone to cheat.

The most I'll ever do is stream cheats in a Discord with the reseller to prove I am indeed a cheater, nothing more should be needed than that.

Anyhow, seems like chod is the only non private one, how are you guys feeling about them, do they have a thread on here? I wanna read more/learn more...

Wish they had a video too, Can't seem to find media.
I used them for a day in the beta, it was ESP only it was good. My account is still alive
Old 11/15/2021, 15:48   #92

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 340/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,984
Quote:
The most I'll ever do is stream cheats in a Discord with the reseller to prove I am indeed a cheater, nothing more should be needed than that.

Anyhow, seems like chod is the only non private one, how are you guys feeling about them, do they have a thread on here? I wanna read more/learn more...

Its beside SlateHub the only available option. As far as i know SlateHub is legit, but a reseller. Chods themself have a more or less experienced coder.

So yeah if you dont want to send your ID, Chods and Slate are currently your only options. Can still fully back Elusion and ProofCore.

Aimex is unknown if they release publicly / invite only / application only. They said they will prefer lifetime users.

-> Gonna take a look at AA.
Old 11/15/2021, 20:20   #93

elite*gold: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic17 View Post
Just took a look at proofcore and they allow blocking certain things.(not sure about elusion)
We also allow our customers to blurr, block or watermark certain things. For us only the age and name is important. Thats basically what you also share when paying somebody else with PayPal or Creditcard.

Keep in mind buying some random mass reseller cheat can also get you infected with RATs or discord token stealers etc. If you are about to run a program on your computer i would certainly only do it from a trusted, well vouched and well known source such is the case with Elusion.CC and Proofcore.
Old 11/15/2021, 20:45   #94

Quote:
I'm not giving my ID to anyone to cheat.

You literally commented on their thread.

Old 11/15/2021, 21:49   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusionCC View Post
We also allow our customers to blurr, block or watermark certain things. For us only the age and name is important. Thats basically what you also share when paying somebody else with PayPal or Creditcard.

Keep in mind buying some random mass reseller cheat can also get you infected with RATs or discord token stealers etc. If you are about to run a program on your computer i would certainly only do it from a trusted, well vouched and well known source such is the case with Elusion.CC and Proofcore.
That's good know thank you for verifying this. Been in this scene for a while I sort of know what to look for. Never jump on the first thing you see always do your research first 💯. Detection history is a must but alot of providers hide that fact.(deleting post or blaming users for using software incorrectly).
Old 11/16/2021, 11:59   #96

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post

-> Gonna take a look at AA.
Not worth the hassle. The management is so far up their own *****, it's insane.

Their loader just makes a dump of your pc information (not sure what they gonna grab, but as far as i can tell you it atleast grabs pc name, hwid, ip and opens a backdoor to access your pc while their "messenger" requires tls 1.0 to be enabled)

I'm banned from there since I refunded my payments (years ago) after the cheat got detected after 1 day of usage, back in the day cheats were not that good tbh (bf3).

A friend of mine recently got kinda scammed - he paid for the cheat but the loader wouldn't open/they blocked access and told him to attend their messenger - while in there they asked him to pay additional €€ to "unlock" his hack.
He obviously refused. But they still tried to hijack his pc with the backdoor their loader opened up. Required a full network reset + clean install of windows.

I have no reason to talk **** about any provider or how they work but AA really is not a provider I or any people I know can recommend.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/16/2021, 13:37   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
Not worth the hassle. The management is so far up their own *****, it's insane.

Their loader just makes a dump of your pc information (not sure what they gonna grab, but as far as i can tell you it atleast grabs pc name, hwid, ip and opens a backdoor to access your pc while their "messenger" requires tls 1.0 to be enabled)

I'm banned from there since i refunded my payments (years ago) after the cheat got detected after 1 day of usage, back in the day cheats were not that good tbh (bf3).

A friend of mine recently got kinda scammed - he paid for the cheat but the loader wouldn't open/they blocked access and told him to attend their messenger - while in there they asked him to pay additional €€ to "unlock" his hack.
He obviously refused. But they still tried to hijack his pc with the backdoor their loader opened up. Required a full network reset + clean install of windows.

I have no reason to talk **** about any provider or how they work but AA really is not a provider i or any people i know can recommend.
As everything we say, we provide evidence right? i can say and talk **** about any provider here and say they stole my nudes or i suddenly got free pizza at my door by them, so please provide evidence of your claims

By the way, lets say they did that, and they would get out of their own way to do such stuff, means you or your friends did really try do something bad in there.
Old 11/16/2021, 14:43   #98

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
As everything we say, we provide evidence right? i can say and talk shit about any provider here and say they stole my nudes or i suddenly got free pizza at my door by them, so please provide evidence of your claims

By the way, lets say they did that, and they would get out of their own way to do such stuff, means you or your friends did really try do something bad in there.
Surely I and my mate can provide proof if necessary. But that's not what the thread is meant to be right? I could care less if people get scammed from XYZ provider. But I felt like the OP wants to provide a fair amount of legit providers with a reason so I just added my experience. Which also has been posted on my friends Trustpilot (they could delete reviews if it did not have any proof to back the review up)

I did not expect them to bother that much with just one "customer".
Guess they weren't too happy that people wouldn't fall for the pay extra to get what you already paid for deal?

Like I mentioned before - I had my cut with AA almost a decade ago (before 2013 if i remember correct). Never liked their weird way to handle specific hack settings, nor did I like their way to treat customers.
And that apparently hasn't change in almost 10 years.

It was never meant to offend anyone, yet I wonder why you would pick up the bone I tossed?

/ontopic

It's funny to me how affiliated users from different hack providers stroke each others anus.
"Yeah I wouldn't trust anyone to run programms on my pc unless it's X & Y."
Jesus christ. Can we have a neutral list which isn't influenced with some €€ or "You scratch my back, I
scratch yours" way?

P.S. If elusion and proofcore are both ran by germans. I wouldn't be surprised.

P.S.2: Btw I got myself chods, if I end up banned by detection. That should be plenty of contribution to the thread, no?
Old 11/16/2021, 15:39   #99

elite*gold: 1288
Always wanted to try Proofcore. Too bad I'm not willing to expose my personal information just for cheats. I understand why they do it, but it's just very off-putting due to the fact more secure and bigger websites have data stolen by employees of the site or even just a plain old databreach. PM'd you anyways to see if there's a work-around, if not it's okay.
Old 11/16/2021, 15:40   #100

Using proofcore for like 10 games so far and I feel like it needs a lot of tweaking.

I wont make a bad review for a new cheat but I really expect that admins give atleast a 50% of time compensation for all the problems we are having.

PD: Expecting an updated soon aswell.
Old 11/16/2021, 21:23   #101

elite*gold: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by *** View Post
Always wanted to try Proofcore. Too bad I'm not willing to expose my personal information just for cheats. I understand why they do it, but it's just very off-putting due to the fact more secure and bigger websites have data stolen by employees of the site or even just a plain old databreach. PM'd you anyways to see if there's a work-around, if not it's okay.
You are actually allowed to block out a lot of the info.

They really just need your name, face, and date of birth. You can black out the address and where you live
Old 11/16/2021, 21:36   #102

elite*gold: 24
That means no pizza though? I want them to dine me by sending food to my address
Old 11/16/2021, 23:17   #103

The Black Market: 340/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianWaifu View Post
That means no pizza though? I want them to dine me by sending food to my address
Im also waiting for my Pizza. Maybe i should register a new account on elusion so i get twice the amount!

We at ProofCore.io are still undetected and accepting the applications. Elusion.CC is also great and undetected. Can fully recommend both
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/17/2021, 00:29   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Im also waiting for my Pizza. Maybe i should register a new account on elusion so i get twice the amount!

We at ProofCore.io are still undetected and accepting the applications. Elusion.CC is also great and undetected. Can fully recommend both
i would love to try proofcore, but $100/month is insane for the average consumer that uses your products for fun. Get that the product may be good and secure, but does it really warrant $100/month or is the price tag just the result of demand?
Old 11/17/2021, 02:01   #105

elite*gold: 310
i will never understand the ID requirement
i mean if a AC dev really wanna buy it what is stopping him using is own ID
or just asking a random dude to do it for him?

for me its far better to backround check via forum profiles and online presence
i mean by looking at my epvp history you can clearly see how i behave online or other stuff anyway back 2 topic.

bought SlateHub works Okey for the price still needs some tweaks and bug fixes but it works
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimbot, bf2042, cheat, hack, undetected