Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UD] Best Battlefield (1-4) NO RECOIL macros/scripts

Discussion on [UD] Best Battlefield (1-4) NO RECOIL macros/scripts within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 72
Arrow [UD] Best Battlefield (1-4) NO RECOIL macros/scripts

LEGIT HELPERS BATTLEFIELD NO RECOIL MACROS/SCRIPTS

What do we offer?
Legit Helpers offers you the world's best legit Battlfield (1, 3 and 4) no recoil macros/scripts working with any mouse and keyboard brand. Our driver and macros are fully undetected on Battlefields Anti Cheat tool since several years. We offer macros/scripts for all ARs in the game (burst fire and full auto).

Proof/Videos?
Battlefield 1 video:

Software features?
● Load up to 100 macros/scripts and save them within your own game profiles
● Customizable hot- and runkeys for each macro
● Customizable sensitivity for each macro (You can use any in-game sensitivity you want)
● Pause- and unpause hotkey
● Automatic incognito mode (streamer friendly)
● Download/update all macros/scripts through the software

Security features?
● Different unique client versions for small user circles (20 users each circle)
● Macro/script randomizer on every software start (prevents recoil pattern detection)
● Can be launched from external hardware like USB or external hard drive
● A unique encrypted macro format which can only be read by our software
● Frequent build updates and user circle rotations

Price/Payment?
We at Legit Helpers believe that it needs continuous effort and time to keep a software undetected in the long term. That's why we ask for a monthly fee now to keep our whole (dev) team working on the project.
We sell our software, including all future updates, and our 1000+ macros/scripts for 25+ games as a package price.
You can find more about our prices here:
We accept PayPal, Credit Card (Stripe) and Crypto currencies.

Test for free?
To prove that we hold what we promise you can test our software and all macros/scripts we offer for free. In order to do so, please message "DERIC_DIABLO#0090" on Discord. You'll then have to answer some security questions to prove that you are a trustworthy user.
Fyi: Users receiving a test license get a different build (but same features) than live users.

Where to buy?
You can buy a license right here:

Best regards,
LEGIT HELPERS

@admins:
Backlink: - bottom of the page under "partners"
Test version: In order to receive a test version of our software and macros to verify that we are legit, just message me on here via pm.
Old 05/12/2018, 13:51   #2

elite*gold: 72
Looking to save some money on your next Legit Helpers license?

Use one of these codes to save 20% on your purchase:
J6FFZ83,
43CKKPT,
R6UB6CK,
BDE7XFA,
Q966MDT

Simply enter the code on your checkout screen on
Have fun!
Old 05/21/2018, 20:29   #3

elite*gold: 238
the macros are very good ty for the good programm finaly i get enough skill to kill all the enemys

Tags
battlefield macro, battlefield script