Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Battlefield Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

😈 DEPSHOP 😈 BF2042 X-RAY | ESP | AIMBOT | UD | FAST SETUP

Discussion on 😈 DEPSHOP 😈 BF2042 X-RAY | ESP | AIMBOT | UD | FAST SETUP within the Battlefield Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/09/2022, 20:19   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 87
Huge vouch+++++
Best cheat in the market. Has everything you need and more.
And as always, Depshop has without a doubt the best support I've ever seen in my 12 years on and off epvp.
Old 10/10/2022, 03:25   #17

elite*gold: 2513
The Black Market: 398/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desticx View Post
Huge vouch+++++
Best cheat in the market. Has everything you need and more.
And as always, Depshop has without a doubt the best support I've ever seen in my 12 years on and off epvp.
I appreciate the kind words and certainly welcome you to contact me. I'd love to have you in our Discord!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2022, 07:46   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaren View Post
Any timeline when Win 11 support will be added? Only thing stopping me from buying..
Any answer available to my question? @
Old 10/12/2022, 18:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaren View Post
Any answer available to my question? @
no update on w11 at this time
Old 10/24/2022, 20:28   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I absolutely recommend this chair. Aimbot is really good and esp is smooth. Zero impact in performance and the support is impeccable.
Old 10/25/2022, 06:24   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by skreaks View Post
I absolutely recommend this chair. Aimbot is really good and esp is smooth. Zero impact in performance and the support is impeccable.
cheers mate enjoy the order
Old 12/03/2022, 22:01   #22

Still have ZERO bans and WE DO INSTANT DELIVERY!
Old 12/07/2022, 21:14   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just bought, going to setup and test, then Ill post a review.
Old 12/08/2022, 09:23   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does this cheat aimbot people that are flying inside vehicles? Specifically can you shoot someone out of the vehicle that is piloting it such as a helicopter?
Old 12/08/2022, 12:48   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DepShopPublic- "BF2042 Xray, we are aware of the game crashes. Standby for update."

Its been from yasterday, when will update happen to actualy test the cheat after a day of buying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
Still have ZERO bans and WE DO INSTANT DELIVERY!
Sorry but you should update everywhere that your BF2042 cheat is not working atm and its updating for more than a day, but not have it like its up and runing..

Like I bought it but it was not working at the time even you guys knew its not working but noone told me that when I asked. Not nice
Old 12/08/2022, 18:09   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gam3PrOo View Post
DepShopPublic- "BF2042 Xray, we are aware of the game crashes. Standby for update."

Its been from yasterday, when will update happen to actualy test the cheat after a day of buying?

Sorry but you should update everywhere that your BF2042 cheat is not working atm and its updating for more than a day, but not have it like its up and runing..

Like I bought it but it was not working at the time even you guys knew its not working but noone told me that when I asked. Not nice
This is the first time this product has had an issue in over 9 months. It will be fixed briefly and you will be compensated. No need to be harsh via tickers to my team going forward. Thanks.
Old 12/08/2022, 19:11   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
This is the first time this product has had an issue in over 9 months. It will be fixed briefly and you will be compensated. No need to be harsh via tickers to my team going forward. Thanks.
What?? I didn't tell single harsh thing to your team, im telling here that they didn't tell your customer that the cheat is not working atm(please wait a bit then buy) but they just wanted us to buy.

Not being harsh at all, just telling you here that you should update your current and future customer on your website, and other sites where you advertise your cheat what is the current state!
Old 12/08/2022, 19:40   #28

Quote:
What?? I didn't tell single harsh thing to your team, im telling here that they didn't tell your customer that the cheat is not working atm(please wait a bit then buy) but they just wanted us to buy.

Not being harsh at all, just telling you here that you should update your current and future customer on your website, and other sites where you advertise your cheat what is the current state!
Ok, if that is the case, then apologies. We have had a few tickets with customers being entirely irate. Games update. Cheats always take a day or two to account for the changes. We are working on it. It will be fixed in the next 1-2 days and comp will be given.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2022, 20:04   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Ok, if that is the case, then apologies. We have had a few tickets with customers being entirely irate. Games update. Cheats always take a day or two to account for the changes. We are working on it. It will be fixed in the next 1-2 days and comp will be given.
Nope that was not me, but I understand them.. Look, I don't want to be smart one here but customers need constant updates, customer need to see that you are always here for them and to always give a precise information related to your cheat real time status..

Now than I get this answer from you I got satisfied and I will wait and hope it will be soon, thanks.
Old 12/09/2022, 15:39   #30

Quote:
Nope that was not me, but I understand them.. Look, I don't want to be smart one here but customers need constant updates, customer need to see that you are always here for them and to always give a precise information related to your cheat real time status..

Now than I get this answer from you I got satisfied and I will wait and hope it will be soon, thanks.
That's what my announcements are for in discord.

Issue is fixed. 3 days comp added. Open a ticket for the loader.