Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Battlefield Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SlateHub's Battlefield 2042 Internal Cheat (Aimbot/ESP/2D Radar/MISC)

Discussion on SlateHub's Battlefield 2042 Internal Cheat (Aimbot/ESP/2D Radar/MISC) within the Battlefield Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/14/2021, 03:24   #16

elite*gold: 373
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvesbane31 View Post
controller support?
Not currently. You can only bind a keyboard key to the aimbot key.

I'm sure there is some software that will let you bind a keyboard key to your controller as a work around.
Old 11/14/2021, 11:02   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 172
Been using it for a few hours really good has all you need esp/aimbot. ESP is buggy sometimes it shows in certain phases of the maps or the next game but dev is currently working on it since its a beta after all and the game isn't officially technically out yet. Also has a config system which is convenient and I don't doubt that more features will come down the line. Owner is nice and helpful.

10/10 would buy again.
Old 11/14/2021, 19:29   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger. View Post
Been using it for a few hours really good has all you need esp/aimbot. ESP is buggy sometimes it shows in certain phases of the maps or the next game but dev is currently working on it since its a beta after all and the game isn't officially technically out yet. Also has a config system which is convenient and I don't doubt that more features will come down the line. Owner is nice and helpful.

10/10 would buy again.
Thanks for the review.

ESP issues are resolved as of this morning. Visibility check (added last night) working properly as well now. Will continue adding more features on the fly. Thanks!
Old 11/15/2021, 02:14   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucena15x View Post
First of all, i didnt receive any mail. I do use ProtonMail for a lot of sites and i never have any troubles receiving mails. Also your screenshot tells that the status is PROCESSING, while in my screenshot it is clearly visible that its CANCELLED.

Once again im didnt receive any mail and i doubt there was any mail send out as we see it was cancelled. Also i only have a personal discord acc.
You're so impatient lmao, I bought it and received it instantly as the owner said they've been having DDoS attacks my email was delayed by a few hours probably related to that but the owner messaged me on discord and sent me it right away. Slate is legit you can check his other products on EPVP and his marketplace rep is all positive.
Old 11/15/2021, 02:18   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Exceptionally, I will write something nice in this topic, as I already had the pleasure of using other cheats for various games on this forum. SlateHub is the only one - in my experience - that does not ignore its customers and is actually in constant contact with them, asking for further improvements to its products. After an unpleasant meeting with the IWC, he gave me good advice and helped to protect myself against another ban from EAC and explained how it all works. I did not have the impression that I was bothering him or that he was writing back casually, I talked like a „homie with homie”, hence the positive feedback. As for the payment - I bought my key on his site, wrote a message on his Discord right after that, where I also got the key - it didn't take 15 minutes to complete, which is also a big plus.
Old 11/15/2021, 03:35   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any bans so far?
Old 11/15/2021, 04:16   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by strydezzz View Post
Any bans so far?
There was a ban report from one user, however that wasn't related to our product as no one else was banned.
Old 11/15/2021, 06:10   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+ REP For the first time using the BF engine, I'm pleased with what they've come up with thus far. There service is excellent, and they consistently push updates as well as introducing new features. I'm very impressed, and I can't wait to see what*Slate Hub*can accomplish.
Old 11/15/2021, 09:49   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+ REp as always with Slate. As long EFT rAdar user can tell he is working hard on this product, the team will help you with all the problems you will face on the journey.
Old 11/15/2021, 10:00   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

windows 11 support ?
Old 11/15/2021, 17:39   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischkaaa1986 View Post
windows 11 support ?
No sir.

If you would like some assistance downgrading to windows 10, please send me a DM and i will assist you. It's a fairly quick process and doesn't require a USB.

We have resolved the issues regarding some players not showing up on the ESP earlier this morning.

Added a new requirement:
  • Must play with Paid BF2042 Version

BF2042 Trial is not supported. It uses different offsets than the paid version.

We were confused why some users had no player ESP at all sometimes and after some troubleshooting we realized it was due to their BF2042 game version being the trial version instead of the paid version.
Old 11/16/2021, 08:44   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 20
I can definitely recommend this cheat. Seller is legit, paid in btc and received keys within 15 minutes. They even provide you with a tutorial that is pretty comprehensive so there's no confusion about how to set it up, very professional and responsive to any follow up as well.
Old 11/16/2021, 16:54   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
If I buy a month today on 11/16, will I have access until 12/16?

Or do I lose only one day if I also use it?

I am working too often that it would really pay off for me if I pay but do not use it for some time
Old 11/17/2021, 00:56   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanGhetto View Post
If I buy a month today on 11/16, will I have access until 12/16?

Or do I lose only one day if I also use it?

I am working too often that it would really pay off for me if I pay but do not use it for some time
If you purchase a 30 day subscription, time will start ticking when you activate the key.

It would be exactly 30 days later that the subscription would expire.
Old 11/17/2021, 15:00   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Mind to list what "alternative" payments consist of?

Tags
battlefield 2042, bf2042, cheat, hack, internal