Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Battlefield Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


BF5 Private Cheats \ Aimbot, Damage Hack, No Recoil and No Spread, Full Wallhack\ESP

Discussion on BF5 Private Cheats \ Aimbot, Damage Hack, No Recoil and No Spread, Full Wallhack\ESP within the Battlefield Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 06/29/2020, 09:15   #541 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Its fine but it keeps crashing after 1 game



alizzioangelo is offline  
Old 06/29/2020, 12:42   #542


 
elite*gold: 2317
The Black Market: 174/17/2
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3,471
Received Thanks: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizzioangelo View Post
Its fine but it keeps crashing after 1 game
In which game mode? also try use panic key or just disable all features after game is almost over and see if you crash.


banek192 is offline  
Old 06/29/2020, 12:44   #543 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
In which game mode? also try use panic key or just disable all features after game is almost over and see if you crash.
Pretty much all game modes, and what is the panic key?
alizzioangelo is offline  
Old 06/30/2020, 02:23   #544


 
elite*gold: 2317
The Black Market: 174/17/2
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3,471
Received Thanks: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizzioangelo View Post
Pretty much all game modes, and what is the panic key?
panic key will disable all cheat features.

i tested and didnt get such issue. so if you still crash try disable all features before game end and you can enable again after you loaded to new game.


banek192 is offline  
Old 06/30/2020, 11:48   #545 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
panic key will disable all cheat features.

i tested and didnt get such issue. so if you still crash try disable all features before game end and you can enable again after you loaded to new game.
I have found the source of the crashing somehow, it's the name spoofer option, when i turn it off i never crash any game, but when i turn it on i crash after 1 game or even instantly, so it's the name spoofer.
alizzioangelo is offline  
Old 06/30/2020, 15:49   #546


 
elite*gold: 2317
The Black Market: 174/17/2
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3,471
Received Thanks: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizzioangelo View Post
I have found the source of the crashing somehow, it's the name spoofer option, when i turn it off i never crash any game, but when i turn it on i crash after 1 game or even instantly, so it's the name spoofer.
okay, thanks for info.


banek192 is offline  
Reply

Tags
battlefield 5, bf5, bfv, private cheats


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche Gaming Laptop bf5 ultra
09/03/2018 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Hey ich suche ein Gaming Laptop was Bf5 auf Ultra schafft preis ist egal kann bis 3 k gehen ich weiß das pc besser ist aber würde Gerne trotzdem mein Laptop haben und sollte am besten 4K mit 24 Zoll
WTS Island of Nyne [ESP] [Wallhack] [Aimbot] [No recoil] [No spread] [Speed+Flying]
07/20/2018 - Early Access Games - 3 Replies
im not the author of hack, sry its updated after 1.1 does not work anymore



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.