Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Battlefield Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS battlefield 4 account original owner fast

Discussion on WTS battlefield 4 account original owner fast within the Battlefield Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS battlefield 4 account original owner fast

selling for 25 $$ selling it so low because i need the money. i have all the info. skype me we can work something out. and don't try to scam it won't happen. skype mikeboy813

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PBE Account-Original Owner
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I'm selling my own PBE account, It was made long time ago and I'm the only one who had access to the account. I can guarantee it will never be recovered, or something. It has all champions + all skins that can be bought Some skins, that you may like: -Championship Riven -PAX Sivir -Some old Halloween skins The account has also 20 runes pages.
[Selling] Plat 1 Account (NA) (Original Owner)
10/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Account is sold. Thank you all interested buyers, most of you were shady but found a legit buyer. Have a nice day!
[Selling] Diamond I Account For Sale (Original Owner)
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server is Euw 30 Champs 18 Skins Comes with Original email Willing to use middleman or you go first no exceptions Scammers your better off trying to scam someone else because your just wasting my time because it won't work. skype : hafulaeg
[Selling] ***Fast Cheap lvl 4 God Pack Smite Acc Original Owner***
08/28/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Title says much i am the original owned of the account i bought God Pack and now i just dont like the game, selling account for 20 euros :) its lvl 4 with some favor on it and all current god unlocked and future gods too, note that GOD PACK is limited so u wont buy it anymore in near future (it costs 35$) here are screenshots of the account and original account mail (payment mail) i will go 1st if you are really trusted if not i will pay MM (middleman) - i will also screenshare...
[Selling] LOL GOLD ELO ACCOUNT (ORIGINAL OWNER)
05/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, biete hier meinen Gold V Elo Account an (63 champs, legendary kayle skin). Preis wäre per Psc und verhandelbar :). Btw bin der Original Owner des Accs also Email change etc is alles drin :) . Schreibt mich einfach per Epvp an.