Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all Players of BoI.

Discussion on To all Players of BoI. within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/24/2010, 03:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
Haha with those damage rates, I don't plan on doing SI elite till +70
Old 06/24/2010, 04:38   #17

Nononono, you'll need to be doing SI Elite at lower levels. I mean, you might die multiple times in Elite, the last two bosses are the SG droppers, and they don't bomb or DoT you. Anywho, if you need a healer I'm a level 75 Heretic, I think I'll be free to help if you need. Post back or PM me. :]
Old 06/26/2010, 04:55   #18

Received Thanks: 5,291
Sweet you play Atlantis server?
Old 06/26/2010, 05:03   #19

wow guys, i thought more of the people here u should be doing si elite at lvl 55+ with most classes, u need to build better if u cant do it, now u do need a good healer and champ and its no worrys, as long as u got over 10k heath or make sure u kill quick, i do elite all the time on some of my bots, at the same time, 2-3 bots going in si kicks *** about 50k total and loads of exp each run they do
Old 07/05/2010, 16:39   #20

im lvl 60 and need my lvl 60 soulgear, im a zerker on poseidon and i'd be happy to run elite Spectre island with any of you
Old 07/05/2010, 16:41   #21

man i wish i could have heracles but no one volunteering anymore on poseidon (server) im hoping one of you guys is around lvl 60 and is on Poseidon and would PLEASE run spectre island elite with me ?
Old 07/05/2010, 18:58   #22

Rofl, sorry .Arco. I didn't even think to look for this post. I still have my Heretic as nobody seems to want it so if you ever need my healing abilities I'm usually around my computer. ;]
I think we should make a Static squad, lmao. But yeh, PM me if you'd like my IGN. Atlantis, ofc.