Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot MOD]Battle of Immortals Bot

Discussion on [Bot MOD]Battle of Immortals Bot within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/19/2010, 06:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
The feathers dont stack.

You could buy 4 before you start, start the first yourself en asign 3 others to the timed buttons, should be np to start one in 6,12 and 18 hours
Old 06/19/2010, 07:16   #17

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardb13 View Post
The feathers dont stack.

You could buy 4 before you start, start the first yourself en asign 3 others to the timed buttons, should be np to start one in 6,12 and 18 hours
That's why I said send the packet to buy it.
Just set a timer for 6 hours after use.
Old 06/19/2010, 07:41   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Just send packet to buy the feather, search inv for feather, send packet to use it, then autoloot for 6 hours.
That's a leap for a "Just"...
Firstly you would need a way to actually send packets to the server that doesn't automatically dc you (although I'm not sure those you listed DC you most useful ones do.) This itself is an accomplishment.

Secondly you would need to be able to search inv... which could be pretty hard, here's the best case scenario:
1) lets assume bag items are stored in a pointer list, where each sequential pointer is for the next bag slot.
2) follow each pointer and read the offset for item_name or item_Id (of course you actualy have to know what ID your looking for). this itself would require deciphering some of the mem struct of items.
3) enumerate through each bag item until you found a correct match then go from there because you now know the bag slot #

This best case scenario is a very unlikely, my guess is that it is actually dynamically allocated and thus you would either need to one of the following; run-time patching to make it static (lol), inject a dll and send each pointer back to your program as its allocated, or figure out a way to iterate through dynamic memory like the game does but within your program. Their may be other ways (their almost certainly is) and they're probably better then these methods, but you get the idea... dynamic is hard than static imo.

OR
Have the user buy 3 or 4 before they bot and use timed buttons. Sure it limits looting for about 24 hours, but you really shouldn't be botting for that long anyways.

OR
Do what you suggest but pixel based which limits the option to 1 client which can't be minimized.

Disclaimer: Everything written here is pure theory and should be taken as that. My point in writing this would just to poke fun at .Arco

Quote:
Originally Posted by My420Time View Post
[insert first post stuff]
Did you make any modifications to caliburst (the dll) because the source wasn't included and i was just wondering if i could look at em if there are any.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2010, 07:55   #19

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xDEC0DE View Post
Disclaimer: Everything written here is pure theory and should be taken as that. My point in writing this would just to poke fun at .Arco
Baha, this made my day.
Anyways, it was the thought that counts.
Currently me and another member of this forum are creating a clientless bot.
Old 06/19/2010, 08:34   #20

would be nice if we have autoloot like cabal rider ^^
Old 06/19/2010, 08:54   #21

hey nice update buddy, just one question, what works best for the bot, what char i mean, i use a mage atm, it seems to works best for me, also idk why but the bot dont uise heath and pots, so i had to get auto click 2.2 and set it up on my keys to click them every 2mins or so, if not ill die and d/c out of the game, thnx for ur hard work buddy
Old 06/19/2010, 10:21   #22

I tried this using Poseidon Quests and does not work for me. Am I suppose to have the bag open? I followed instructions for the Crusader (index starts at 0, etc.).

Or is it not suppose to work for the Poseidon Scrolls? The counter and timer works and all but cannot seem to accept the quest. I end up getting a "ESC" and bring up the menu.
Old 06/19/2010, 13:47   #23

yoz any recommendations for grinding spots?
Old 06/19/2010, 13:49   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikuhaha View Post
yoz any recommendations for grinding spots?
better to grind in non-pvp areas.
if you have to grind in pvp-areas, do it on realms 5,7 or 3, because there are not that many ppl
if you do poseidon, go grind other mobs than the most other
Old 06/19/2010, 14:18   #25

Can u help me edit bot to use for other BOT (not BOT global )?
Old 06/19/2010, 16:11   #26

It does not work on poseidon wanted scrolls, altrough it can read scroll OK, when it comes to closing pop up window it does not dissapear. ESC have to be hit twice for this quest (tested it myself during manual grind and I had to press ESC twice to close window).
Would be great if you could fix it
Old 06/19/2010, 17:09   #27

Yea same here .. i tried in manny ways to make the feature to work , it was unsuccesful . Don't get me wrong the bot is amazing .. i just also think that the crusade feature is bugged . That beeing said .. ill wait for a fix if possible . Thank you
Old 06/19/2010, 17:16   #28

File Type: rar BOIBB3 - Bot.rar (41.2 KB, 61 views)

i dont download it help me
Old 06/19/2010, 17:26   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrzeM3333 View Post
It does not work on poseidon wanted scrolls, altrough it can read scroll OK, when it comes to closing pop up window it does not dissapear. ESC have to be hit twice for this quest (tested it myself during manual grind and I had to press ESC twice to close window).
Would be great if you could fix it
thats wrong...
crusade + poseidon quest dialog need to hit ESC ONCE to dissapear.
my bot(s) is now running ~ 6 hours with no problems about the scrolls (poseidon + crusade)
i'm running 2 bots, with no problems (magus + zerk)

except some time the game.exe crash, but this was the same in the old bot versions too.
i'm thinking the game.exe crash because of the access to the processmemory.
maybe My420Time will fix this anytime
Old 06/19/2010, 17:31   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeronoob View Post
thats wrong...
crusade + poseidon quest dialog need to hit ESC ONCE to dissapear.
my bot(s) is now running ~ 6 hours with no problems about the scrolls (poseidon + crusade)
i'm running 2 bots, with no problems (magus + zerk)

except some time the game.exe crash, but this was the same in the old bot versions too.
i'm thinking the game.exe crash because of the access to the processmemory.
maybe My420Time will fix this anytime
maybe it depends what kind of poseidon you do,,
for Forest Watcher-LV65 you need 2x ESC