Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to : Zodiac Pet

Discussion on How to : Zodiac Pet within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,862
How to : Zodiac Pet

I thought i post some Guides or something for new Players..

All Zodiacs
Aries Aquarius Capricorn Taurus Scorpio Leo Libra Pisces Gemini Cancer Virgo Sagittarius
How to Obtain Zodiac Pets
First one is if you are Buying Zen you get some Credits. And with this Credits you can buy "Deluxe Purse". If you are lucky and you are going to open the "Deluxe Purse" you can get a Diamond Coin. U can trade 8 Diamond Coins for one Zodiac Pet.

Second one is the Card & Starwishcharm Method.
There are 12 Types of Cards with the Name of each Zodiac. Like "Taurus Card" or "Gemini Card". You can get them from Monster Drops or for Bronze Coins. If you want to use this Method you need a "Starwish Charm" too. With this Item you can obtain Items from this Cards. You can obtain the "Starwish Charms" from ZEN Shop. 75 ZEN each one.

And this Pets are tradable so you can buy them from a Vend or something.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/15/2010, 15:38   #2

kannste noch pic's von mutated zodiacs besorgen?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2010, 15:43   #3

Thanks for nice guide. Also dont think you can buy 5000 Zen and get it right away. You gotta spend lots of cash and its not really worth it if you dont plan to play this game for a while or plan on getting banned, had 10k Zen, 0 dimonds 0 pets.
Old 06/15/2010, 18:43   #4

Received Thanks: 1,862
Oh you are very very unlucky.. i had 1k zen and get 1 diamond coin ;D
Old 06/16/2010, 08:57   #5

Received Thanks: 5,291
So I'm going to assume these are quite rare.
Old 06/16/2010, 11:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
So I'm going to assume these are quite rare.
yeah and you need 8 diamonds for a Zodiac.. and on 10k Zen i got 0 diamonds. Its pure scam...
Old 06/16/2010, 12:21   #7

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moonsnoob View Post
yeah and you need 8 diamonds for a Zodiac.. and on 10k Zen i got 0 diamonds. Its pure scam...
10k zen, would have gotten you 6kk coins, that would have easy gotten you a zodiac lol.

I dont like gambling with irl cash ^.^
Old 06/17/2010, 01:41   #8

That Aries looks substantially different from the Aries temple statue in the non-Chinese (PWE) version. I'm assuming they're re-doing the model, and that's why we don't actually have an Aries in the PWE version yet.
Old 06/18/2010, 13:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyze View Post
I thought i post some Guides or something for new Players..

All Zodiacs
Aries Aquarius Capricorn Taurus Scorpio Leo Libra Pisces Gemini Cancer Virgo Sagittarius
How to Obtain Zodiac Pets
First one is if you are Buying Zen you get some Credits. And with this Credits you can buy "Deluxe Purse". If you are lucky and you are going to open the "Deluxe Purse" you can get a Diamond Coin. U can trade 8 Diamond Coins for one Zodiac Pet.

Second one is the Card & Starwishcharm Method.
There are 12 Types of Cards with the Name of each Zodiac. Like "Taurus Card" or "Gemini Card". You can get them from Monster Drops or for Bronze Coins. If you want to use this Method you need a "Starwish Charm" too. With this Item you can obtain Items from this Cards. You can obtain the "Starwish Charms" from ZEN Shop. 75 ZEN each one.

And this Pets are tradable so you can buy them from a Vend or something.
why you dont tell how u get good pet in real? let ppl know you scam other with blackmarket so you can have good pet for you ( for now because your ass will be out soon idiot ) you are totally noob and you dont know PWE can trak every trade and who is so unlucky to trade with you will be involved on ban for hacking and scamming.
Ur definitely a moron and brainless
Old 06/18/2010, 14:41   #10

Best way to get Zodiacs:
Buy duped pets from other players. Price for a good one is about 6-10 mill Coins.
if you have enough time to play, just do all money events/instances and sell/trade items
its even worth to do specter elite and giza all runs every day, because you get good money there . 1 day i got 2 items in giza and sold them for about 1.5 mill
btw. duped pets are NOT "duped". they are only generation2 pets and called because they mostly have same stats like 1 of the parents.
buying zen and buy items only to get these purses is waste of money
its only luckgame. so, your choise: buy 50k zen and waste it for the purses, or buy 10k zen, sell for coins and buy one zodiac. if you buy gen1 zodiac, you cann "dupe" it and get your money back
thats why iDooM has most zodiacs pet in the guild. they arent idiots like other and play those games with luck
Old 06/22/2010, 23:55   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor4570 View Post
Best way to get Zodiacs:
Buy duped pets from other players. Price for a good one is about 6-10 mill Coins.
if you have enough time to play, just do all money events/instances and sell/trade items
its even worth to do specter elite and giza all runs every day, because you get good money there . 1 day i got 2 items in giza and sold them for about 1.5 mill
btw. duped pets are NOT "duped". they are only generation2 pets and called because they mostly have same stats like 1 of the parents.
buying zen and buy items only to get these purses is waste of money
its only luckgame. so, your choise: buy 50k zen and waste it for the purses, or buy 10k zen, sell for coins and buy one zodiac. if you buy gen1 zodiac, you cann "dupe" it and get your money back
thats why iDooM has most zodiacs pet in the guild. they arent idiots like other and play those games with luck
10k is only 1 mil in game but Zodiac pets are 5-10+ mil ._>
Old 06/23/2010, 10:49   #12

oh...than about 50-100k zen ^^ but anyway, its cheaper than wasting all for ****+purses
Old 06/23/2010, 13:54   #13

Sighh 100$ for a stupid pet is not worth it D:
Old 06/23/2010, 23:07   #14

If you want a good zodiac pet its more like 15-20mil. Those zodiacs for 5-10mil are the crappy ones that are either Perfect and clean or Superb + Skill. It's pointless to have a Zodiac unless it is Perfect + Ultimate Skill + Decent mood. And those cost 15-30mil depending on how good it is because they almost rarely go up for sale.
Old 06/27/2010, 13:17   #15

with 30.000 credits i got 4 diamond =/