Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New BOI Server 2019 (BOI Salvation)

Discussion on New BOI Server 2019 (BOI Salvation) within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool New BOI Server 2019 (BOI Salvation)

Hi there,

Today, i'm proud to announce you about the release of the BOI Salvation server system.

After you make an account here, plese folow the steps from forum and register an BOI account then download your client and please don't forget to write down your user and your password.
For BOI account, Please use only letters for password.

1. We made all instances able to be play-ed in solo mode.
If you have a good balanced character you can do all of them by yourself.
The instances remain able to be play-ed in Party's.

2. We made some modifications at the zen system, salary and coin system, made it more usable and not so agresive like the original one.

3. We modified the Guild System, so from now on we can manage more easily the amount of resources that a guild consumes. Made a little bit easy to make your own guild.

4. We modified the stupid power system and all stones atributes to obtain a better game experience.
We boosted the stones and other effects to can play a nice game.

5. We made some minors and slight modifications to the Pet's.

5a. This means we boost a number of 10 or 20 pets at some inimaginable growths and atributes and
boost all other pets in general to can get a stable game experience.

5b. If you remember (old players) another Boi Owner made a pet, on his name Zippo or Zippy at huge growth...

6. We think the modificated market is better then the original. We add almost all needed items on the zen market to can use them in game.

6a. On this server doesn't exist another market then the usual zen market, so it's just like old server,
but with better prices, tools and atributes.

7. We modified some features of the server and from now on, at every login,
after introducing the account password you will need to write a second password code auto-generated and random
by the server, a second layer of security.

8. Technical details:
Gem maxim level is 8, because if we make it higher the game will be unstable,
Exp level is 25% and the drop level is same 25%.
The system automaticaly send's 100.000 zen on each account from our database at some time in each day !!! Some times it is possible that the system send's the zen at a random hour and not at the reset on server time as would be normal !!! PAY ATENTION !!!

Thanks & Enjoy !!!
Old 05/21/2019, 23:15   #2

any more info? exp? version? gems? customizations?

btw, "length" is spelled "length", not "lenght".

and no, I'm not making a 16-character-long password. **** that, i'm out.
Old 05/22/2019, 05:03   #3

tried to register 2 accounts but both didnt get any mail to active my account .. kinda confusing....
Old 05/22/2019, 15:43   #4

Yeah, if supposedly "your team is full and don't need any new GM's" and not even the **** registration on your site is not working, I doubt the server is any good.

Maybe later.
Old 05/22/2019, 16:30   #5

Low exp and drop rates. Why do people come up with these retail-like low rates on private servers?
For the past month I've been coming to this forum hoping I would see someone open a new either woi or boi high rate pvp with smart donor items to balance everything out.

I guess I'll have to wait a long longer for that.
Devastation said will open a boi server but that was a couple months back and still no signs of it.
Keep waiting guys.. one day!
Old 05/22/2019, 17:54   #6

Thumbs up Boi-Salvation

Sorry guys,

The server was malfunctioning. I don't want an pvp server, i just want an old server, thats it. So i made an usual server. If you don't like to type, don't register. First register on the forum, then register for BOI at Boi Registration post...

For BOI account please, use a e-mail address from: yandex, protonmail or zoho because the server that do the requests have some issues and he don't send the e-mail on gmail...
I already added all the info you need to can register !
Old 05/23/2019, 04:15   #7

do we have to stay online to get zen? coz zen send in random time @@
Old 05/23/2019, 12:09   #8

You need to stay online if you want to advance in game, you can't buy everything with zen. No it is not a mandatory rule to stay online to get your zen. The zen is send automaticaly by the database even you are online, or not.
Old 05/24/2019, 11:52   #9

hope you make free zen shop or 1 zen
Old 05/25/2019, 00:15   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanchiquoc View Post
hope you make free zen shop or 1 zen
Agree...
Old 05/25/2019, 22:20   #11

Sorry guys, i can't do it, because i need a financiar system in function to sustain the server functionality and player time, needs, etc.
Old 05/30/2019, 01:24   #12

Why Very Complicated to Register ? Need Skype, Instagram, Facebook ID & 16 long Character for Password ?
Old 05/30/2019, 09:21   #13

Talking Security layers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of the Lord Seal View Post
Why Very Complicated to Register ? Need Skype, Instagram, Facebook ID & 16 long Character for Password ?
Hi Son,

Because we are in the tech era and all of us want to have a good security on the websites we visit and all of us have social media accounts, the system was maded with extra layers of cyber security. Who doesn't like it, don't register it, also the register page for BOI have extra security layers and the Boi Server System itself was weaponized with extra security. I'm used to register my accounts like this, so I set it up as I like to be.
Old 05/30/2019, 20:31   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by elipticus View Post
Hi Son,

Because we are in the tech era and all of us want to have a good security on the websites we visit and all of us have social media accounts, the system was maded with extra layers of cyber security. Who doesn't like it, don't register it, also the register page for BOI have extra security layers and the Boi Server System itself was weaponized with extra security. I'm used to register my accounts like this, so I set it up as I like to be.
its ok to make
Quote:
User-name lenght must be minim 8 characters and maxim 32 characters !

Password lenght must be minim 16 characters and maxim 32 characters, mixed case !
but to ask people to make NEW MAIL to Zoho - Yandex or Proton for game account ???? LOOOOOL.
Quote:
Make an e-mail address on this domains: Zoho Mail, Yandex Mail or Proton Mail and register with it. Sorry for the inconveniences !
Only for BOI accounts !
you are not ok in your mind dude GL with server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2019, 22:14   #15

next step: request for passport number and a scan of fingerprints.
Gonna run a background check on you before you can make an account
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread