Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New BOI Server 2019 (BOI Salvation)

Discussion on New BOI Server 2019 (BOI Salvation) within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/31/2019, 16:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgwtfhax View Post
next step: request for passport number and a scan of fingerprints.
Gonna run a background check on you before you can make an account

Old 06/01/2019, 13:42   #17

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik1 View Post
its ok to make
but to ask people to make NEW MAIL to Zoho - Yandex or Proton for game account ???? LOOOOOL.

you are not ok in your mind dude GL with server.
Hei,

I explained very clear on the forum of the server why you need a new e-mail address, if it is so hard to do a new one, don't do it, i don't force any one to do it, but to explain again, specially for you, the e-mail server that make the requests have some code bugs and don't send the validation e-mail on every e-mail domains, i tried to make accounts from those domains and worked, soo, i make an example with them. It's not so hard to understand, but when you don't make the settings, you need details like this one.

I hope, it's clear for everyone now !!!

Old 06/01/2019, 13:48   #18

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgwtfhax View Post
next step: request for passport number and a scan of fingerprints.
Gonna run a background check on you before you can make an account
Hei,

When the system will request it, i hope never...but it seems very clear they want it...i will set it up. But, ask youself this: If someone have a picture, your real name, e-mail address, phone number, fingerprint or face print, with you, from Facebook or another, social network, or from your beautiful smart phone, can search for any information about you ?

I work in cyber security area !!!

Best regards, Spyderwyck !!!
Old 06/04/2019, 07:16   #19

how get zen? only donation?
even heavenfeather need zen?
LOL

Old 06/04/2019, 20:23   #20

Website was made with extra security . 188.210.88.23
ddos that ip and lets see what happens ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2019, 08:41   #21

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashxc View Post
how get zen? only donation?
even heavenfeather need zen?
LOL
The system auto give 100.000 zen each day on each character. If you make coins in game you can buy zen from the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-X View Post
Website was made with extra security . 188.210.88.23
ddos that ip and lets see what happens ..
The cops from the host country are watching that IP. Using a denial of service will do what you want to do but will alert them as well...so ask yourself what happens when services will get the source of that denial of service...the law says this: denial of service is illegal so if I will find out your identity and you ddos the server system I can put my attorney to sue you.

I forgot to tell you that in the law it says something about jail time for denial of service cyber attacks on any online platform.

Even if you use proxy or vpn the system can see who you are.

You don't need to use denial of service on IP. You can even use it on dns.

Have fun !
Old 06/10/2019, 12:28   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by elipticus View Post
The system auto give 100.000 zen each day on each character. If you make coins in game you can buy zen from the market.

The cops from the host country are watching that IP. Using a denial of service will do what you want to do but will alert them as well...so ask yourself what happens when services will get the source of that denial of service...the law says this: denial of service is illegal so if I will find out your identity and you ddos the server system I can put my attorney to sue you.

1. Im not denying any service u are using.
2. IF u are renting ur dedicated , they would of asked if u wanted ddos protection.
3. If u want my identity i can give it to you in private message .....
4. U just said u do have a high security protected server in this case was quite easy to find the ip ?????
5. Ur ip is from Romania , im from that country aswell ...... so u should cut the **** with "attorney" "cops" .... etc . Learn to write english for a start.
Old 06/10/2019, 13:28   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-X View Post
1. Im not denying any service u are using.
2. IF u are renting ur dedicated , they would of asked if u wanted ddos protection.
3. If u want my identity i can give it to you in private message .....
4. U just said u do have a high security protected server in this case was quite easy to find the ip ?????
5. Ur ip is from Romania , im from that country aswell ...... so u should cut the crap with "attorney" "cops" .... etc . Learn to write english for a start.
Hey guys,

These are the laws of Romania on the basis of which you can be charged, sued, asked for financial damages or material damages, fined or sentenced to jail; when you do a denial of service (ddos) atack on online platforms !!!

The following cyber crime related laws are particularly relevant:

Law no. 161/2003 on certain measures for transparency in the exercise of public functions and the business environment and for the prevention and sanctioning of corruption – Title III – Prevention of cyber crime;

Law no. 64/2004 ratifying the Council of Europe Convention on Cybercrime (E.T.S. no. 185, November 23, 2001); since said ratification, Romanian national laws have been amended so as to comply with the requirements of the convention regarding the collection, search, seizure, making available and interception of data;

And the Criminal Code (Law no. 286/2009).

*The cops from the host country are watching this server IP address !!!

*Using a denial of service will do what you want to do but will alert them as well !!!

*So ask yourself this: what happens when services will get the source of that denial of service ?

Even if you use proxy or vpn the system can see who you are !!!

READ !!! This message is supposed to be for all reader's. Because I want all to understand, I will explain some details: all hosting ip's are easy to find, the global internet system itself is mayded to be like this to can put people in jail more easily.

If you know some IT and some law or you are an attorney, you know i'm right.

WARNING !!! Please READ and be carefull !!!

* All network data and ip's are logged. All data and ip's can be checked.
Old 06/10/2019, 23:23   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by elipticus View Post

I forgot to tell you that in the law it says something about jail time for denial of service cyber attacks on any online platform.

Even if you use proxy or vpn the system can see who you are.

Have fun !
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG I can not stop laughing HAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 06/11/2019, 09:29   #25

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik1 View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG I can not stop laughing HAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Me too...i'm on the ground because i'm laughing...muhahahahahaha
Old 06/13/2019, 13:15   #26

This guy is living on a different planet ……
Is there any point saying anything else ?

Thanks
1 User

« offline woi/boi server help/info | Access for Woi CN »