Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SACRED BEASTS OF BATTLE OF IMMORTALS

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SACRED BEASTS OF BATTLE OF IMMORTALS

Hello elite , i want to know about sacred beasts pets details.I want to know about the power to upgrade and there strength details also and i want to know about there spawn places and realms and times. If any one have all details about this pets and all details please rply here or message me.I think this thread will help all peoples who play this game.Obsidian Turtle , White Tiger , Emerald Dragon.

Realm 1 & 5 Emerald Dragon Island (220.230)

New boss pets: Flame Shura, Obsidian turtle, Phoenix, the Tiger, Emerals dragon etc.

White Tiger - Realm 2 / 6 White Tiger Den(140.175)

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinjoscgod View Post
Hello elite , i want to know about sacred beasts pets details.I want to know about the power to upgrade and there strength details also and i want to know about there spawn places and realms and times. If any one have all details about this pets and all details please rply here or message me.I think this thread will help all peoples who play this game.Obsidian Turtle , White Tiger , Emerald Dragon.

Realm 1 & 5 Emerald Dragon Island (220.230)

New boss pets: Flame Shura, Obsidian turtle, Phoenix, the Tiger, Emerals dragon etc.

White Tiger - Realm 2 / 6 White Tiger Den(140.175)

Just look in the server files.

Old   #3

I FOUND ALL BOSSES SPOTS LINK TONIGHT I WILL UPLOAD ALL BOSSES SPOTS ...