Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI or WOI

Discussion on BOI or WOI within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOI or WOI

hello, what game is more popular & more demanded, or are they at all, - WOI or BOI ?

I want to set up a server but i'm not sure if the game is still active or not ...

let me know, thanks
Old 03/26/2017, 22:46   #2

U will easily find new players here for both games. But the thing is it will be a short-term server if you cant add anything new. I'd prefer Woi tho.
Old 03/27/2017, 19:46   #3

lol another one of these threads xD
its an evenly matched debate :P
Old 03/27/2017, 19:50   #4

Are you planning to release boi with latest expansion/woi with latest expansion?
These games have players that are like the zombies in movies and you make a sound and they pop up(world war z night scene).Depends on what you can offer and they come to you.
Old 03/28/2017, 05:14   #5

^, most recent server peaked 50ish players, was like 90% pvp xD people love freeness with content stability and good management
Old 03/28/2017, 06:01   #6

Woi, w8 new sever for long times
Old 03/28/2017, 08:45   #7

i want a WOI. Waiting u
Old 03/30/2017, 22:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by projelous View Post
^, most recent server peaked 50ish players, was like 90% pvp xD people love freeness with content stability and good management
For which game, and what server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vthnlk View Post
Woi, w8 new sever for long times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunavalento20 View Post
i want a WOI. Waiting u
Interesting! I'll keep you posted on this matter.
Old 04/02/2017, 19:42   #9

Boi, no rules
100% pvp
Old 04/10/2017, 09:22   #10

Please keep my voice marked for WOI. I've seen my fair share of pretty wicked awesome BOI servers, I wanna see some people grow some bigger grapefruits and work WOI servers. It's honestly fun once you get used to some of the differences it has from BOI
Old 04/10/2017, 10:16   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieMatingCall View Post
Please keep my voice marked for WOI. I've seen my fair share of pretty wicked awesome BOI servers, I wanna see some people grow some bigger grapefruits and work WOI servers. It's honestly fun once you get used to some of the differences it has from BOI
You will soon see a WOI server that has never been seen before in US speaking countries. Pretty much all the gears, pets, bosses and maps from the Chinese official server on an english server (translated to english).
Old 04/12/2017, 10:45   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOIMortalLTD View Post
You will soon see a WOI server that has never been seen before in US speaking countries. Pretty much all the gears, pets, bosses and maps from the Chinese official server on an english server (translated to english).
IF it's just pieces and parts of newer expansions spliced into Legendary Crusade, don't waste your time. I'm not interested in such a thing whatsoever. If it's not the CoW patch at least with the afforementioned gears etc, I have little to no interest. One can only package, re-package, and re-label and re-do so many aspects of an older expansion before it becomes boring no matter what you add to it. Not to mention the fact that players will want some kind of donator shop where someone can just put money into the game and get endgame gear materials with little to no effort. If there IS going to be a legitimate new WOI server, I'd MUCH prefer seeing one without that kind of bs. Make EVERYONE work for their stuff the SAME way and don't give any special priveliges to any players for putting money in. Don't give them special items, pets etc. If they wanna donate, give them extra zen for the ingame market. Reduce the zen market prices but do not make it free. (Free markets usually screw the game economies from the get-go) Make people have to put in effort for leveling up. Exp rates should be no higher than say..x50 or x60 for Drops/exp. This comes back to MAKING the players put in effort to reap the rewards. If people truly want to play the game and it's set up like that, they will stay. People who just wanna be the top of everything and want more than half of that climb handed to them on a silver platter can bugger off. Oh...and as for the staffing since P-servers everywhere seem to have some kind of staff issues going on. Have one to three Dev's at most. One for the website, two to code and check each other's work for applying changes to the server and making sure they run smoothly. As for GM staff? Make them stay away from normal player interaction. They should only be speaking when announcing maintenance or GM events of some sort. If players have questions and somehow end up ingame asking for a GM, have players direct them to the support system or the server's forum section. It's not rocket science but so many people are ignorant of how it is easier than it sounds to do. People will complain that this idea for a set up is lame and that it's slow or low rates or that my idea only benefits ME specifically and that's where you'd be wrong. A set up like the one I've described would promote the idea that EVERY single player has the same fair chance to power up, level up, and get to where they want to be if they put in the effort. So please hush with the naysaying on an idea of this kind. Because quite frankly I know more people than not would say it's a great idea and way to set it up.
Old 04/12/2017, 11:13   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Core View Post
hello, what game is more popular & more demanded, or are they at all, - WOI or BOI ?

I want to set up a server but i'm not sure if the game is still active or not ...

let me know, thanks

Well go for a WOI stable server with last expansion not parts of expansions or packs or re-pack or ***** like that and make it work2win not pay2win and all gonna be sweet and work smoth ^^ also get a trust dev's team and gm team that doing only "staff part" and do that work only to help us as players and all will be cool, good luck with it and once you set it up for sure ill be there playing and helping everyone
Old 05/07/2017, 11:50   #14

If I bring up a WOI Last Crusade Faith Version server for beta testing, would you -be willing to help me out to customize it? I'd mostly need the following: What do you want to have in the server in details, what should be changed, what should be removed, what should be added. I can have the server ready within a day if you are willing to help out
Old 05/08/2017, 07:34   #15

i want to test it, i think i can make some help.

Tags
boi, woi