Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Leo Recolors....boredom

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leo Recolors....boredom

So, I got bored and started doing some recolors of Leo, plan to do more but ATM don't have anywhere to test them aside from private servers so i have to have the pet to test it >.>

Anyway here are a few I liked with Leo, If you have suggestions leave them and I will see what I can come up with....

This was inspired by me playing ark and breeding on there so I thought id see how difficult it would be to recolor pets here and maybe set to where 3G pets can have a multitude of color variants you can get or something....IDK i will look into that stuff later

*ATM i can recolor any Zodiac unless you want base model views and not in-game*
**I apparently can also recolor cosmetic items and gear....though that seems a bit more involved**

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Added some other pets and a emerald recolored dress (the starter magus one) I will work on more stuff later and add it to this imgur album.

Sample Images.