Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 02:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

new Battle of Immortals game

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by projelous View Post
feels like theres some woi parts in there, quests dont have correct rewards, summon class has name "marksman"
they are basically trying to do what i originally did and merge large parts of the game together, they just suck at packaging the games so it end up with issues like that....I mean i had some missing textures in Atlantis for a while but it didnt take me long to have all that sorted out and fixed.....sadly I made a very big mistake in one of my configs and when i noticed it and fixed it a lot of people got ****** off because it nerfed some pets from being OP to more around the average range for high end pets.....customizing servers is a pain in the *** tbh get one letter or number wrong and it ***** everything



mhallikhi is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by poli700 View Post
, made the launchercfg for yall , just copy this in launchercfg folder ^^
the item that's in the link doesn't work


mgsidhom is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 7
Alright let's clear some things up...
1. Like most pservers with base files to begin with, errors, glitches, and or bugs can and DO occur.
2. This is not some fishy crapbag server. Never EVER will be.
3. No super powerful donation shop for pets, items etc
4. Donating here will only get you ONE THING...more zen once the zen system is in place.
5. In light of the lack of a zen system, their market is now free for the remainder of their open beta.
6. They are not accepting new developers or GM staff because most of the people that have attempted to ask them if they may help always have some agenda. (Don't act like it's not true because the people that would be such sorts usually have something smarmy or snarky to say in retort when I tear into them with such posts as the one I'm making now.)
7. No donation shop for items or pets? How are donators going to be rewarded? You're not. The official game gave you what for donating? Zen. What did you do what that zen? Buy items from the ingame market.
8. The rates are low, can u make it high rate insta lvl95? No. Never going to happen here for the simple fact that for the past number of years there has been a trend of high rate trashbag servers that have risen and fallen far faster than they were ever intended to or wanted to be done in like.
9. Why do I call them all trashbag servers? Because let's be honest, when was the last time ANYONE on elitepvp has played a server where EVERYONE actually had to "try" a little to get ANYTHING ingame? *Crickets chirp* Been a long ass time and the truth fucking hurts doesn't it?
10. Getting back to the points about the server itself. It's meant to be a REAL play for power server and by all means that is something EVERYONE has been secretly and openly yearning for and asking for. Don't like the lower rates and don't wanna work for what you can get? Simple...don't fucking play there.
11. THIS SERVER MEANS TO BE A REAL PLAY FOR POWER SERVER WHICH MEANS EVERYFUCKINGBODY GETS THE SAME CHANCE AT EVERYTHING NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU PUT INTO THE GAME IN DONATIONS. DONATIONS WILL NOT GET YOU SPECIAL TREATMENT, DONATIONS WILL NOT MAKE A PLAYER DISAPPEAR OR GET BANNED. GM'S THERE DO NOT GIVE A DAMN WHETHER YOU ARE A DONATOR OR A FREE PLAYER, RULES WILL BE IN PLACE AND IF YOU BREAK THEM, GET FUKT!
12. Kindly consider these things to be the reality of the pserver world that has for some time been utterly in disarray without a real fresh breath of air where EVERYONE starts at the same page, same level, same general power and EVERYONE HAS TO FUCKING WORK FOR THE POWER THEY WANT.
13. If you for some reason disagree with the points I've made, kindly go back to your servers you came from that you get maxed out in less than a few weeks because buddies you've played on other pservers "hook you up" or the staff that you're "friends with" on these servers are "helping you out" because seriously if you defend these kinds of places, you're as bad as the cancerous servers themselves and you should just sit down, shut up and let people enjoy something nice for a change.
14. If you have problems with my post, or end up angry and in a fit of rage take to your keyboard to attack me in this thread, kindly direct your heat to my DM Box. I usually check it once a week but since this server's come up on epvp I've been checking it almost daily now.
15. If you do decide to give this server a shot out of the benefit of a doubt I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING BUT THE FULL CLIENT..ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE THERE IS A PICTURE AND THE PAGE CLEARLY STATES TO CLICK ON THE PICTURE IF YOU WISH TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL CLIENT! LEARN TO FUCKING READ NUMBSKULLS! I give no shits about who I offend at this point because the stupidity and ignorance of some people on this entire forum astounds me with the length of time that they've been members of the private server community and SOMEONE has to say it whether or not anyone likes it.
16. SERIOUSLY JUST DOWNLOAD THE FULL CLIENT...DO NOT ASK FOR THE NODE, OR THE LAUNCHER.CFG BECAUSE THAT WILL NOT GET YOU THE FULL WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE ON THE SERVER. CUSTOM LAUNCHER HAS BEEN MADE WHICH MEANS A LAUNCHER.CFG OR NODE IS GOING TO GET YOU A HALF ASSED VERSION OF WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE...So. Please. Use common sense with this one. Because I sincerely do not wish to tear everyone several new assholes yet again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rusev crush.jpg (47.4 KB, 11 views)
WookieMatingCall is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
so what makes this server special compared to others


bodazi is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodazi View Post
so what makes this server special compared to others
See my above post. I shall say nothing more. Play to find out.
WookieMatingCall is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieMatingCall View Post
Alright let's clear some things up...
1. Like most pservers with base files to begin with, errors, glitches, and or bugs can and DO occur.
2. This is not some fishy crapbag server. Never EVER will be.
3. No super powerful donation shop for pets, items etc
4. Donating here will only get you ONE THING...more zen once the zen system is in place.
5. In light of the lack of a zen system, their market is now free for the remainder of their open beta.
6. They are not accepting new developers or GM staff because most of the people that have attempted to ask them if they may help always have some agenda. (Don't act like it's not true because the people that would be such sorts usually have something smarmy or snarky to say in retort when I tear into them with such posts as the one I'm making now.)
7. No donation shop for items or pets? How are donators going to be rewarded? You're not. The official game gave you what for donating? Zen. What did you do what that zen? Buy items from the ingame market.
8. The rates are low, can u make it high rate insta lvl95? No. Never going to happen here for the simple fact that for the past number of years there has been a trend of high rate trashbag servers that have risen and fallen far faster than they were ever intended to or wanted to be done in like.
9. Why do I call them all trashbag servers? Because let's be honest, when was the last time ANYONE on elitepvp has played a server where EVERYONE actually had to "try" a little to get ANYTHING ingame? *Crickets chirp* Been a long ass time and the truth fucking hurts doesn't it?
10. Getting back to the points about the server itself. It's meant to be a REAL play for power server and by all means that is something EVERYONE has been secretly and openly yearning for and asking for. Don't like the lower rates and don't wanna work for what you can get? Simple...don't fucking play there.
11. THIS SERVER MEANS TO BE A REAL PLAY FOR POWER SERVER WHICH MEANS EVERYFUCKINGBODY GETS THE SAME CHANCE AT EVERYTHING NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU PUT INTO THE GAME IN DONATIONS. DONATIONS WILL NOT GET YOU SPECIAL TREATMENT, DONATIONS WILL NOT MAKE A PLAYER DISAPPEAR OR GET BANNED. GM'S THERE DO NOT GIVE A DAMN WHETHER YOU ARE A DONATOR OR A FREE PLAYER, RULES WILL BE IN PLACE AND IF YOU BREAK THEM, GET FUKT!
12. Kindly consider these things to be the reality of the pserver world that has for some time been utterly in disarray without a real fresh breath of air where EVERYONE starts at the same page, same level, same general power and EVERYONE HAS TO FUCKING WORK FOR THE POWER THEY WANT.
13. If you for some reason disagree with the points I've made, kindly go back to your servers you came from that you get maxed out in less than a few weeks because buddies you've played on other pservers "hook you up" or the staff that you're "friends with" on these servers are "helping you out" because seriously if you defend these kinds of places, you're as bad as the cancerous servers themselves and you should just sit down, shut up and let people enjoy something nice for a change.
14. If you have problems with my post, or end up angry and in a fit of rage take to your keyboard to attack me in this thread, kindly direct your heat to my DM Box. I usually check it once a week but since this server's come up on epvp I've been checking it almost daily now.
15. If you do decide to give this server a shot out of the benefit of a doubt I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING BUT THE FULL CLIENT..ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE THERE IS A PICTURE AND THE PAGE CLEARLY STATES TO CLICK ON THE PICTURE IF YOU WISH TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL CLIENT! LEARN TO FUCKING READ NUMBSKULLS! I give no shits about who I offend at this point because the stupidity and ignorance of some people on this entire forum astounds me with the length of time that they've been members of the private server community and SOMEONE has to say it whether or not anyone likes it.
16. SERIOUSLY JUST DOWNLOAD THE FULL CLIENT...DO NOT ASK FOR THE NODE, OR THE LAUNCHER.CFG BECAUSE THAT WILL NOT GET YOU THE FULL WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE ON THE SERVER. CUSTOM LAUNCHER HAS BEEN MADE WHICH MEANS A LAUNCHER.CFG OR NODE IS GOING TO GET YOU A HALF ASSED VERSION OF WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE...So. Please. Use common sense with this one. Because I sincerely do not wish to tear everyone several new assholes yet again.
I am quite happy with the work they are doing, it does need some work on minor things that I personally found irritating but overall its a good server. As much as you wish to call this a server where everyone has to work for power however you are wrong, the ability to pay for zen means it is simply a P2W server. End of story. Not that that is a horrible thing but it isnt exactly a "fair" server. Call it what it is.
mhallikhi is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhallikhi View Post
I am quite happy with the work they are doing, it does need some work on minor things that I personally found irritating but overall its a good server. As much as you wish to call this a server where everyone has to work for power however you are wrong, the ability to pay for zen means it is simply a P2W server. End of story. Not that that is a horrible thing but it isnt exactly a "fair" server. Call it what it is.
You must have misunderstood, it don't have a zen system in place right now, but it will. Donators will get extra zen. That does not make it pay to win in any sort of manner. You must have this place confused with every other server currently on the market.
WookieMatingCall is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieMatingCall View Post
You must have misunderstood, it don't have a zen system in place right now, but it will. Donators will get extra zen. That does not make it pay to win in any sort of manner. You must have this place confused with every other server currently on the market.
Unless they take everything worth while (gem boxes, athena parts, fort charms/crystals....anything non cosmetic) then those who buy zen gear faster and stronger than those who don't....last time i check that is the definition of P2W those that pay will win because they are able to shortcut everything others have to somewhat work for >.>

I am not disrespecting the server it is rather fun and i use it to test my recolors client side atm XD but its p2w
mhallikhi is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Mortal BOI

This server is awesome. Free to play complete non donator server. New stuff. We have fb and website. Come enjoy the game with us.
geoslove is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
hi, any one can sent me the torrent link or download link of private server game files ..i need all private server files to download, somebody please send me the all download data files client files and server files link please ...am the real player of battle of immortals ...i would like to play private server too....somebody send me the working torrent file or link fast please ...thank you...my mail id is ...hope someone send me all links...and i need help also for how to install this private server game too...thank you elitepvp....


shinjoscgod is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.