Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WOI DEVASTATION] FREE ZEN AND MORE

Discussion on [WOI DEVASTATION] FREE ZEN AND MORE within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/15/2016, 19:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Go ahead and try it and get bored in less than a week because this server and honestly all of boi/woi servers never gonna get new things to have.
Besides in this server you will see GM only when people going into Osiris Revenge event.Because GM will ban everyone who tries to go there with more than account.
They don't want to make another events/bosses which can give Penance Soul.

Old 06/15/2016, 20:38   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy2 View Post
Excited to try. But when I click on Start after extracting, nothing happens. Restarted pc, redownloaded the client but still the same thing, nothing appeared.
Fill a complain on Devastation's forums. I am sure they will find a fix for your problem!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-X View Post
well ... i just did play WOI in Closed Beta .
But from the looks of every1 review .... guess i should give a try
Any1 willing to Help ?
We're all here to help. Just Warcry for some help and you'll get it. (Demonius)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy099 View Post
Go ahead and try it and get bored in less than a week because this server and honestly all of boi/woi servers never gonna get new things to have.
Besides in this server you will see GM only when people going into Osiris Revenge event.Because GM will ban everyone who tries to go there with more than account.
Why would going to Osiris Revenge with more than one account should be allowed?
Unless you'd like to cheat some people over.
Never seen a GM ban someone without a reason behind, and I am more than pleased with their activity.
If you're here to rant about how WoI and BoI are going down as a MMORPG compared to others, that's your own opinion. We're here to advertise because in-game we're a family and you're welcome to join.

Old 06/15/2016, 21:33   #18

No,thank you.I already played enough on these servers.From their start till now but i got bored and i just said what i saw no exaggeration.
I already left these boi and woi like many others and trying other mmo games.Many people are leaving even without any feedback or such but i just wanted to say my point of view.Know know,maybe many people like such servers.
Old 06/15/2016, 21:42   #19

Quote:
No,thank you.I already played enough on these servers.From their start till now but i got bored and i just said what i saw no exaggeration.
I already left these boi and woi like many others and trying other mmo games.Many people are leaving even without any feedback or such but i just wanted to say my point of view.Know know,maybe many people like such servers.
I see. I appreciate your point of view and I respect that.
Maybe some of us still have some love left for these games, you never know.

Old 06/15/2016, 23:06   #20

Hello,

I'm Enoch from the server. We are always ready to help. All you need to do is yell. Hope to see you in game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2016, 08:15   #21

Nice thread!
Gonna give it a try
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2016, 10:22   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithraa View Post
Nice thread!
Gonna give it a try
Please do give it a try! Devastation Server might sound easy, but its really not its fun for both PVP and PVE people ! COME! ;D
Old 06/16/2016, 11:04   #23

if anyone is having problems, on the website there is a TeamSpeak address where the Admins and GMs hand out as well as other players can hang out if your having a problem im sure a gm will help you from there.

Quote:
When there is enough people willing to participate a GM will hold Various events that will reward you with penance soul and other items
Old 06/16/2016, 15:23   #24

hi
i'm new to woi so i get lost all the time. I'm a ranger and I'm trying to build some aoe pve pet (probably aphrodite) but i have no idea which skills to use. I've seen people using skills like ultimate hunter strike or ultimate dark sacrifice, but i have no idea if they're any good and where to find them.
could anyone tell me which skills should i use for combat aid aoe pet? and where to find those skills?

i'm also trying to figure out where to get super gem talismans from? so far it seems like bonus shop is the only way, but i have no idea where to get salary from (unless being online is the only way to get it? )
Old 06/17/2016, 19:02   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgwtfhax View Post
hi
i'm new to woi so i get lost all the time. I'm a ranger and I'm trying to build some aoe pve pet (probably aphrodite) but i have no idea which skills to use. I've seen people using skills like ultimate hunter strike or ultimate dark sacrifice, but i have no idea if they're any good and where to find them.
could anyone tell me which skills should i use for combat aid aoe pet? and where to find those skills?

i'm also trying to figure out where to get super gem talismans from? so far it seems like bonus shop is the only way, but i have no idea where to get salary from (unless being online is the only way to get it? )
about pets It would be better to be explained within the game also for salary, you get salary from level rewards, you also get salary if you have a master starting at lvl 30,40,50 - 90 you get 500 salaries each^^
Old 06/18/2016, 03:14   #26

What are the pet drop rate for non boss monsters like?
Old 06/18/2016, 10:10   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakiyurai View Post
What are the pet drop rate for non boss monsters like?
You can get pretty much anything with the Pet Capture Stone.
Old 06/21/2016, 02:52   #28

when i go to the site it says website is offline?
Old 06/21/2016, 11:42   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboma18 View Post
Might be an issue with the host or simply a maintenance. Should be up soon enough.
Old 06/22/2016, 10:10   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboma18 View Post
From what i can see is the website is up ill repost the link to the website or you can google devastation gaming network

Tags
boi, devastation, private server, woi

« Any WOI vets? | Look for BOI new files »