Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Giving Away WOI Destruction Valuables (Quitting)

Discussion on Giving Away WOI Destruction Valuables (Quitting) within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Giving Away WOI Destruction Valuables (Quitting)

please visit our fb page on how to get your freebies

all freebies has been distributed. enjoy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quitting LoL - giving away Account
11/09/2012 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
first who pms me can have my account. Its probally banned soon again because I have to leave enery game due to 0/12 feeders. Reason I quit is that i cant win anymore. I got crazy matchmaking with people who buy no items whole game or got like only boots at 30 mins , every game. cant handle it anymore, tried to quit often but reinstalled it everytime ^^. So i have to give away my account. Got much champs runepages and champs with skins, like nidalee halloween, infernal alistair blablabla
[B]Tortus quitting Free! Giving away user id. Pwd[/B]
03/30/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
Has lvl 150 champ lvl 90 Huna lvl 90 SB Giving away user id and password for free.. Please not that the account does not have much left in it. Have given away stuff to new guys who joined rappelz.
Quitting SRO..Giving Away Some Nice Things
02/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 96 Replies
udaLandiic and TheMarked WIN
giving away gold QUITTING
02/29/2008 - Archlord - 17 Replies
okay guys after playing this game for about 3 months im getting tired off it. ive been active alot on this forum and will stay active. The reason why i dont use my mail acc is that i dont wanna be hated by other people:D Anyway im setting up some small event: Send me a email why i would give u my money..give a good explenation.. Youre activity on this forum will be a big part of it! a member with 100posts will have more chance on the money then a noob who just registred or is a...