Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Question]In your opinion What is a Pay 2W and Play 2W?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]In your opinion What is a Pay 2W and Play 2W?

Hello, can you tell me what is a Play to Win Server and Pay to Win.

have on mind* A good server need some funds to stay online, to pay for.

Host.
DDoS Protection.
Team Members.

Optional.
Forum Host.
Domain.
Others Developer.

Think all Server owner will see this topic and make a better server for everyone who can donate and for who cant donate. because all non-donator make the game better with theyr jobs ingame ( PVP, Trades, Reports, Opinions Etc).

~Necros

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancourt View Post
Hello, can you tell me what is a Play to Win Server and Pay to Win.

have on mind* A good server need some funds to stay online, to pay for.

Host.
DDoS Protection.
Team Members.

Optional.
Forum Host.
Domain.
Others Developer.

Think all Server owner will see this topic and make a better server for everyone who can donate and for who cant donate. because all non-donator make the game better with theyr jobs ingame ( PVP, Trades, Reports, Opinions Etc).

~Necros
* making a server hard to force people to donate = p2w server
* having everything you need ingame as donation = p2w server
i've seen plenty of servers both woi and boi that are meant for PvP only and they don't care for donations. if your goal when making a server is just to get money then imo you shouldn't make it.

Old   #3

I think a server, if lets say it's fully Play 2w, can't support itself.The owner of it can't spend every month money on it, not getting at least the money for host and DDoS protection.A balanced server between Play and Pay is a must.The trick is when setting up the shop so the prices won't be too high and the items in shop aren't too op for normal players.
Old   #4

Paying Team Members ?=) that's a joke , it's a private server, which you make using stolen server files which is not even legal and you want to be paid lol? if you can make a server which donations are required at minimum just so you can pay the host and maybe the protection ,which i think won't cost you more than 100$/m , than it may be a play2win server ,plus for me Oracle feels like play2win more than pay2win as there are not any items in gs shop that you strictly need + having OC from bosses which equals 1gs i think there is perfect play2win

Old   #5

You shouldn't even start server if you don't have funds to pay monthly fee.
Really, you should know that pay to win server won't survive and we're sick of that ****.

If you have decent salary, for example, 10k$ a month (value ain't same in every country, just example for USA), you can pay that miserable monthly fee, 100$ if you stop buying ****** burgers from McDonalds or food at KFC.
Old   #6

wow thats so generous of you to spend other peoples money!
Old   #7

Oh snap 10k$ in USA is the "decent salary" ? And why would i pay from my pocket the host/protection . The 100$ isn't a "miserable" amount of money :P
The salary's varry from country to country and it's acording to the job u have.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

I know, I know. But, I'm saying that you need real funds to start a BOI server if you don't wanna make it pay to win.