Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any Upcoming WOI Servers in Development?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Any Upcoming WOI Servers in Development?

Like Many of you and I who played BOI for a while they get tired of doing the same **** i haven't played WOI in ages so i was wondering if anyone working on a Server ? i heard this guy Is Selling Latest Expansion so if You Got the Money and Skills Buy it! am Sure many want to see a new Server something new and Fun.

Old 03/15/2014, 05:26   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordAndrew View Post
Like Many of you and I who played BOI for a while they get tired of doing the same **** i haven't played WOI in ages so i was wondering if anyone working on a Server ? i heard this guy Is Selling Latest Expansion so if You Got the Money and Skills Buy it! am Sure many want to see a new Server something new and Fun.
best woi server ever made legendary crusade expansion (figure out the rest)
do keep in mind if you come there just to make drama/ or bash on the server gms online 24/7 and wont stop from banning muting you perm

Old 03/15/2014, 15:22   #3

hahahaha DEVASTATION, we're not new here, Rampage2014forever.
****** server.
Old 03/15/2014, 18:22   #4

i heard everything there is like Free and **** high Rates thats not what am looking for am looking for a new server coming out soon with latest Update and thats fun for all players not something from like 2 years ago lol or whenever it launched

Old 03/16/2014, 00:06   #5

Thats just your opinion tho. 400 other people say diffrently. :P
Old 03/16/2014, 03:46   #6

from what i seen only like 200 active and i bet half are alts lol but if they want gameplay like that they can have it lol
Old 03/16/2014, 05:28   #7

Quote:
from what i seen only like 200 active and i bet half are alts lol but if they want gameplay like that they can have it lol
nobody alts trust me, and we make pvp more massive and frag fest then boi oracle which is just hit 1234 and enemy dead on woi need strategy
Old 03/16/2014, 05:55   #8

well i try to download client and me and alot of people cant get in Unable to Connect ?
Old 03/16/2014, 06:00   #9

Quote:
well i try to download client and me and alot of people cant get in Unable to Connect ?
don't know downloaded it alot of times no problems might want look around for thread on forum already about that issue

« Good BOI Private Server ? | BOI Raiderz | Odin's Wrath | Mid-Rate »