Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Boi-inferno

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I CANT PLAY! PLEASE HELP ME !

Old   #47

why server down? i cant log and no more info ?

Old   #48

The server is nice but the staff is not. A couple of weeks ago i quit the server, i said in world chat im quiting i said my goodbyes and i hope we will see each other on another server. For that i got muted, but it was probably my fault. Yesterday i wanted to give my acc to a friend since i didnt play anymore, and he told me the acc exists but the char is deleted. When i asked BR(the owner) about this he started to make alot of excuses and said alot rule breakings that i didnt make. if you are not a donator you mean nothing to the server, thats why i hope you wont make the same mistake as i did, the server is only made for donations, even when you are full you are still weak against the donators, that have 60000 points on all status))))) so you see my point. If you reading this BR good luck with your svr, but if you continue to be this childish and delete chars just bcz they said goodbye on world chat you wont have players soon
Old   #49

inferno

can anyone help me I regesterd my email with them and they never sent me a activation email

Old   #50

Cant connect to server error 10060...and Admin dont know what is that...loooool
Old   #51

...Why is anyone still wasting time here? It's obvious the owner don't give a **** about anyone who ain't flashing the cash. They can say they take care of the free players but let's face it. The truth is: If you ain't got money, you mean next to nothing to a staff that looks at you next to a donator, someone who can help them financially or otherwise grow. And they'll take more heed of the words of someone flashing the cash they want. :/ As sad as it is, money talks louder than actual words apparently. I remember only one occasion where a server staff was slightly not materialistic...I remember a fella trying to pay a staff developer and owner to ban me in a live chat in front of nearly their entire server populous of actives and their staff. Funny thing though, they refused and told him to take his bribes elsewhere. And the developer of former afforementioned BOI server, doesn't really like me all that much. Maybe he doesn't care anymore, either way. The examples of the past pave the way for the future. Unless someone starts acting and thinking outside the box we're never going to have a place that's truly great, servers will keep coming and going.
Old   #52

website isn't working , is this server still running ?
Old   #53

Quote:
true most people wer abusing on this server and admins do nothing its like free to abuse server
- realy? lol, u dont know about how much ppl was deleted periodicly > 5000 accs, and we have uniq antiTOR protection, this detects all who uses TOR for abusing and lock automaticly!

Quote:
and this server is a copy of oracle -_-
- haha lolz, u totaly wrong

Quote:
Who's the gm of this server?
are they on this forum?o.o
- its me, but im dont knows about this topic, u can contact me at raidcall: 7238577 or using support system

Quote:
everyones russian there, and already 150k power players maxed everything with lv9 gems hows that fun hm?
- my server build gives all non donators chance boost them chars hunting boses, makes events, now u can 10lvgems totaly free, just go to pvp & hunt bosses

Quote:
why not register im register not login game
- why u posting here? u shuod goto my rc group or make support ticket, or if im online - use online chat

Quote:
would be better if it had english people... its like 99.999% russians
- no, we have like 30% russians

Quote:
I cant even log in. It says that the server is on maintenance while on site the server is online. -.-"
- pm me at rc or make support ticket

Quote:
you should know this is pay to win game
lol, u should to know, u can make very strong char without any donations, like forsety_ 0 donations, just pro pvp player

Quote:
website isn't working , is this server still running ?
what url u try? its

Quote:
Why is anyone still wasting time here? It's obvious the owner don't give a fuck about anyone who ain't flashing the cash
- u just forum troll, all knows about we have too much free stuff, and if u not want go hunt bosses and get 10lv gems - go play tetris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simeon573 View Post
can anyone help me I regesterd my email with them and they never sent me a activation email
its not need, if u have some problems not post here - pm me at rc or create support ticket
Old   #54

Today whenever i change realm or i log into game i get chinese verification code and when i enter wrong number it sends me to the prison.Don't know why this is happening ,i downloaded full client from inferno website and had no problem until today.
Old   #55

i cant download the launcher, i tryed on 3 browsers, can anyone help?

i cant download the new launcher from the site, and i tryed with 3 browsers, the page allways crashes, can anyone help? or at least can anyone post here that node thing that you enter on the Game.exe shortcut?
Old   #56

Links broken for the launcher dl.Did fill in a ticket to request it so we can dl it(no need to dl client again)But doubt it went through.Didnt get verification email.
Old   #57

i need a help to install to my pc ...i download the 3.5gb file from inferno link and extract to my pc also ..i want to know ..how to run and play this inferno server...if gm here please message me how to run this private server game please...thank you..
Old   #58

The owner calls me an internet troll and yet the **** about problems with this server and the UNDENIABLE Donator vs Non Donator power gap is still there, people don't even get confirmation emails....and yet he has the nerve to sit there and try and laugh it off when his server is clearly in the gutter already...And I'm the troll? Wait so calling it like it really is is being a troll? Really? Since when? Are you that stupid?