Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Boi-inferno

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
if you read this you should know this is pay to win game.. chances on boxes are -0,000032%... you only get 40k zen every day... decent stuff or even a common pet from boxes is +200k zen...

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

agree +++++

Old   #33

incorrect password!!! like 40 50 times....I couldn't manage to log in... this is normal??
Old   #34

I am still unable to Register an Account i never get the activation mail Please look into it need help!!!

I still dont get why i am not able to register trying to register an account from past few days never get the activation mail!!!

Old   #35

this is a pay for power server :/
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPbanned View Post
this is a pay for power server :/
u mean pay to play ?? even on official server they dont!!! and wat eva they dont have a proper registration unit .. i am pretty sure the rest also sucks!!!

Any Here who would let me know how to register in this server please let me know there is some email bug on that server atm!!!
Old   #37

for me work fine i dk why you cant but try;
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by martjohn76 View Post
u mean pay to play ?? even on official server they dont!!! and wat eva they dont have a proper registration unit .. i am pretty sure the rest also sucks!!!

Any Here who would let me know how to register in this server please let me know there is some email bug on that server atm!!!
No, what i mean is. if you dont donate your nothing.
Old   #39

Yes but there are no other server to play instead of just sitting u can play thereDD but better than official atleast!! the servers u gave they are never up always down!!
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by martjohn76 View Post
Yes but there are no other server to play instead of just sitting u can play thereDD but better than official atleast!! the servers u gave they are never up always down!!
Yeah,but it seems there are a lot of people with the "incorrect password" problem,and the admin/admins don't reply at all.I still don't have the confirmation e-mail to finish my registration on the forums,so I can't get help from there either.It would be great if someone over there moves his/their *3letterwordstartswithA* ,so I and many others can atleast have an opinion on this server,because for now we're stuck at the loading screen...
Old   #41

Guys if you used capital letters for a pw then just enter same pw with lower case that should fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #42

i just wanted to mention that i added boi inferno to the letop100.com server list.
registration and game worked just fine for me.
Old   #43

server its prety good daly 200 lvl 4 gem coins and daily 8x lvl 7 gems zod pets buffed range 4000 max and good chance to catch pets that have kinda same stats as donation pets this server its preaty ncie guys u should try it really
Old   #44

dont can open site
Old   #45

I considered trying this place, but I see more problems with it than I do positives. I'm voting no on this lol.