Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boi Oracle WTF

Discussion on Boi Oracle WTF within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/10/2013, 18:56   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
Actually that isn't possible, never was. Just proves my point about abusing.

Let me break this down quite simply put in PHP

Code:
<?php
$ZENDB->get_row($ZENDB->prepare("SELECT id FROM dailyzen WHERE ip_adrr = '$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']'));
if($ZENDB) {
die('Your IP Already exists in the database, please get lost.');
}

$CharDB->get_row($CharDB->prepare("SELECT AccountID FROM basetab_sg where Level > '40' AND Rank > '3000' AND Liveness > '120' AND AccountID = '$_SESSION['AccountID']'"));
if(!$CharDB) {
die('Sorry, you don't have a character that meets the requirements');
} else {
$amount = 30000;
addZEN($_SESSION['AccountID'], $amount);
}
?>
The Die function makes the script stop completely, so if you were in fact capable of obtaining ZEN on two accounts on the same day at the same household, then that means you changed your IP address. Don't try to bullshit the script when clearly it does its job, why else would people be changing their IP addresses in the first place? Sigh..
haha first nobody asked proof for your Voting code. Secondly you could remake PHP ; script 300 times so far
Old 03/10/2013, 21:17   #47

You didn't ask for it, but clearly you need to see the Code since it turns your accusations and arguments invalid.

"Remake your PHP" - Sure, tell me exactly what I should do, oh thy great PHP-Guru niknik1.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2013, 21:53   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhiss View Post
Wtf do u think donations are for? Charity?

To make this as simple as possible:
Using me as an example
I donate money for the server. I get something in return. That something in this case is a fairly average pet that costs $30 or so and doesn't give a huge edge, or roughly $5 for a psg set that can be easily farmed and turned over to get coin. Zen system is a part of boi. Period. You CAN NOT argue with that.

If any of you think that you have an idea that will:

1) Raise money ( server doesn't run on happy thoughts )
2) Not give ANY POWER AT ALL TO ANYONE

Feel free to share it.

Technically, yes, donations are for charity.
Anyway, I won't argue with your one-minded view since it's obvious enough that you want BoI only to turn around donations.
Old 03/10/2013, 22:12   #49

Donation IS charity
Donations ( In this case ) are not FOR charity
I.e if you donate $5 to a *** so he can buy beer that IS CHARITY, but it does not mean that the money is FOR CHARITY. Yes I am comparing the founders etc to bums but so what.

Thus making a donation voluntary, or in other words not an actual legally binding contract which leads to the lift of juridistic responsibilities on the providers side such as buyers guarantee or whatever the term is in English hence the use of the term in most MMOs.

In other words, donating is voluntary, giving stuff back to donors is voluntary. If the money was used in other things as announced then it would be fraud as I stated before in the Shijie vs Members case ( looks like I won btw ).

Ps. I will gladly argue with you all day simply cuz I'm bored and being right is a pretty cool ego boost.
Old 03/10/2013, 22:17   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik1 View Post
OMG OMG Menoz would not like to offend you, but I see no reason why you banned all till now and with this you're the one who does not respect the TOS. I see no reason, for example: my sister and I play at home, I do on my computer, and my sister on her computer, both do Zen requests and I spend my 30000 for me and only me, and my sister her 30000 Zen for her and only her. So there is a rule and therefore we do not have donated and get Baned.
Option 2: Me and my sister donate get Zen and do not get Ban.
lol DUDE cheers for TOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
You didn't ask for it, but clearly you need to see the Code since it turns your accusations and arguments invalid.

"Remake your PHP" - Sure, tell me exactly what I should do, oh thy great PHP-Guru niknik1.
Quote:
Alright, I'll play along. You're in the same house as your sister, and both play BOI-Oracle. You've read the rules not to abuse and how not to do it. Yet, here you are, changing you IP Address in order for both you and your Sister to request ZEN. Are you really in any position to call me an idiot? I mean it's kind hypocritical don't you think? You should've simply split the daily zen with your Sister as the rules tell you to do. Or donate when that is up and running.

If you guys want to abuse, go make your own server and start inserting rows to 'usecashnow'. I do not welcome abuse on Oracle, and that is why you were banned. This is not BOI-Evolution, abuse will not be taken lightly, and that was stated loong before the launch.
Did you realize how stupid you are.
must learn the meaning of the word for example

thanks for that GURU xD
Old 03/10/2013, 22:23   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhiss View Post
Donation IS charity
Donations ( In this case ) are not FOR charity
I.e if you donate $5 to a *** so he can buy beer that IS CHARITY, but it does not mean that the money is FOR CHARITY. Yes I am comparing the founders etc to bums but so what.

Thus making a donation voluntary, or in other words not an actual legally binding contract which leads to the lift of juridistic responsibilities on the providers side such as buyers guarantee or whatever the term is in English hence the use of the term in most MMOs.

In other words, donating is voluntary, giving stuff back to donors is voluntary. If the money was used in other things as announced then it would be fraud as I stated before in the Shijie vs Members case ( looks like I won btw ).

Ps. I will gladly argue with you all day simply cuz I'm bored and being right is a pretty cool ego boost.
There is one problem though, your ego is so huge that you will think that you're right even when you're wrong.
But yes, this will be my last response to your mumbling since it wouldn't matter what I say because you would never change your opinion and thus arguing here is pointless.
Old 03/13/2013, 16:59   #52

The solution is in front of you people.
If you got banned and disliked their services, whining on forums won't help you at all.
You either take it maturely.
Create a new account and play again otherwise, leave the server and find another server to play with.
Old 03/17/2013, 20:37   #53

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by joksa969 View Post
Juhiss some want to spend money on private servers, some don't. From past experiences I've learned to not put $ into these servers.
Do u have experience joksa ...... i think not , all u do is cry when something goes wrong in ur game.
Old 03/18/2013, 02:29   #54

><
*** i sure hope you guys find your little brains someday again.
it sure looks like people get younger every day by playing boi.
i dont even know where to start....
Old 03/18/2013, 11:41   #55

You're just jealous because people found the fountain of youth before you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2013, 14:30   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-X View Post
Do u have experience joksa ...... i think not , all u do is cry when something goes wrong in ur game.
Oh my favourite hater/****** has come back. Hello
Old 03/23/2013, 17:15   #57

Nice drama to read
Old 03/27/2013, 12:43   #58

how about can't open web it said i use proxy but i don't use any fcking proxy

EDITED:
"With the new system implemented, it automatically blocks mobile connections."

well, bcoz i use mobile connection too, so it's time to quit.
cya in other game with different system.
Old 07/30/2013, 11:32   #59

i cant get zen, it says you are not allowed here? am i banned?
Old 09/09/2013, 09:10   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by joksa969 View Post
Oh my favourite hater/retard has come back. Hello
As far as I have checked into and read about LeRaz0r/Menoz's server. Unlike BOI-Evolution which everyone knows was a giant fucking heap of failsauce. *Forgive my "french"* Menoz's now widely known BOI-oracle server does NOT GIVE EXTRA STATS OR SPECIAL ITEMS THAT HINDER THE GAMEPLAY FLOW. Thus and foremostly Joksa, Am sorry to say but your assumptions about it being like BOI-Evolution are a giant and utter retarded joke. Thank you and gtfo please. Just saying you ought to go and do your homework before you run your mouth. Am actually glad to see it running so well. And laughing at the morons stupid enough to violate the rules. You get banned? It was for a reason. Menoz is an honest man and he even came forth in the aftermath of ShijieGames and told us all what had been under the surface. He shared everything and was forthcoming. He is constant with his updates, he is consistent with his work and he actually manages to come up with neat features and other things for the website and or the custom zen request program that he himself wrote. Everyone fucking hates what they cannot compete with or compare to. You all should just shut the hell up and move on with your lives. Haters gonna hate. Kudos to you Menoz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
As far as I have checked into and read about LeRaz0r/Menoz's server. Unlike BOI-Evolution which everyone knows was a giant fucking heap of failsauce. *Forgive my "french"* Menoz's now widely known BOI-oracle server does NOT GIVE EXTRA STATS OR SPECIAL ITEMS THAT HINDER THE GAMEPLAY FLOW. Thus and foremostly Joksa, Am sorry to say but your assumptions about it being like BOI-Evolution are a giant and utter retarded joke. Thank you and gtfo please. Just saying you ought to go and do your homework before you run your mouth. Am actually glad to see it running so well. And laughing at the morons stupid enough to violate the rules. You get banned? It was for a reason. Menoz is an honest man and he even came forth in the aftermath of ShijieGames and told us all what had been under the surface. He shared everything and was forthcoming. He is constant with his updates, he is consistent with his work and he actually manages to come up with neat features and other things for the website and or the custom zen request program that he himself wrote. Everyone fucking hates what they cannot compete with or compare to. You all should just shut the hell up and move on with your lives. Haters gonna hate. Kudos to you Menoz.
Coincidentally Menoz sir, You've banned me before and we don't quite see eye to eye over some personal differences but unlike the other festering maggots that have tried to hinder and impede your work I still applaud you at your consistent and staunch nature at doing your work the best you can and not letting anyone hinder it no matter who they are. Which an honest approach like that is something I respect. Am sorta hoping maybe at some point I can ask you to speak with me again yourself so that I might arrange with you to speak about such issues but I also understand you are a busy man with many things you have to do and alot of work to be done with your server. Which is also respectable and understandable. I hope you're doing well and hope your server continues to be the way it is. Awesome.
Thanks
1 User