Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boi Oracle WTF

Discussion on Boi Oracle WTF within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/09/2013, 17:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
Here's a brainteaser for all you guys

Alex has 7 apples.

Does he have:

A. 7 apples
B 8523863 apples
C Gonorrhea
D 5-8 apples

Hint: More than one ( 1 ) answer can be right.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2013, 18:44   #32

Menoz, u ban all low lvl abuzers but why u dont ban hi lvl abusers?
U ban my frand just coz he got 9LV SJ but u not banning Infiniti?
he have 10LV SJ & 6lv Gems! He not exist in Ranking list, i think its coz he playing <24h on server?
nice work...
Old 03/09/2013, 19:11   #33

I'm not banning players based on their items or level, I ban them based on the abusing. Being low level an abusing does not justify actually breaking the rules, that's nonsense. No abusing, period. If I catch someone, they get banned, permanently. If you don't like the fact that you're not allowed to abuse, just don't play BOI-Oracle.
Old 03/09/2013, 19:18   #34

Lmao..
Old 03/09/2013, 20:44   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
It does go around it. I didn't specify what the limit was going to be as to how many accounts they can donate on, now did I? With Family members / Household issues in mind the limitation would most likely be somewhere around 3-4 accounts. That way, yes, Familymembers/Households can still get ZEN. Please don't accuse me of things before you ask me the facts.
Well actually this shows that my original statement still stands since someone could use 3 or 4 accounts to donate, let's say 200$ each account. That's already probably enough zen to buy gems from people etc. Easily granting that person more power than most people in the server.
If that person is smart enough then he wouldn't really need more than 3 donator accounts to basically get an upper-hand over other players in a short period of time.
Now tell me, which accusation did I make which was too harsh because I still don't see how my logics could be flawed if you allow people to donate from multiple accounts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2013, 00:06   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philandros View Post
Well actually this shows that my original statement still stands since someone could use 3 or 4 accounts to donate, let's say 200$ each account. That's already probably enough zen to buy gems from people etc. Easily granting that person more power than most people in the server.
If that person is smart enough then he wouldn't really need more than 3 donator accounts to basically get an upper-hand over other players in a short period of time.
Now tell me, which accusation did I make which was too harsh because I still don't see how my logics could be flawed if you allow people to donate from multiple accounts.
The accusation is where you claimed I could be lieing about families/households not being able to bypass it, since clearly, as I said, they can.

And yes, with this comes the risk of some richass spending money on more than one account. What am I supposed to do about that? I can't limit it to one account and allow people to message me for an "exception" everytime a household's players wants to donate on two accounts, that would not only be time consuming but also a pain to handle. I'd rather leave maximum 3-4 accounts open for the household/family members. Aside from that, not much can be done about it.
Old 03/10/2013, 00:50   #37

Quote:
The accusation is where you claimed I could be lieing about families/households not being able to bypass it, since clearly, as I said, they can.

And yes, with this comes the risk of some richass spending money on more than one account. What am I supposed to do about that? I can't limit it to one account and allow people to message me for an "exception" every time a household's players wants to donate on two accounts, that would not only be time consuming but also a pain to handle. I'd rather leave maximum 3-4 accounts open for the household/family members. Aside from that, not much can be done about it.
There are so many things which I could say but I will drop it since even Menoz agreed that some rich power hungry person could use the multiple account donating to hog up more zen for themselves, which pretty much proves my original point which I was trying to make to Juhiss.
Old 03/10/2013, 04:15   #38

so if you donate theres no "rule" applied and if youre not a donator youll get automatically banned even only 2 members in your family played and the one requesting zen in an internet cafe ..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2013, 12:20   #39

Quote:
And you actually submitted an Application to Oracle. Hmpf.

It does go around it. I didn't specify what the limit was going to be as to how many accounts they can donate on, now did I? With Family members / Household issues in mind the limitation would most likely be somewhere around 3-4 accounts. That way, yes, Familymembers/Households can still get ZEN. Please don't accuse me of things before you ask me the facts.
OMG OMG Menoz would not like to offend you, but I see no reason why you banned all till now and with this you're the one who does not respect the TOS. I see no reason, for example: my sister and I play at home, I do on my computer, and my sister on her computer, both do Zen requests and I spend my 30000 for me and only me, and my sister her 30000 Zen for her and only her. So there is a rule and therefore we do not have donated and get Baned.
Option 2: Me and my sister donate get Zen and do not get Ban.
lol DUDE cheers for TOS
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2013, 12:31   #40

Quote:
And you actually submitted an Application to Oracle. Hmpf.

Just wanted to moderate forum, that's all. And you didn't answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhiss View Post
Wow you guys are stupid. I pity the fool who has to live with you. Go back to retail where zenners have level 7 gems and lvl 12 sjs if you don't like it here. Babai.
*** ****. When he has no argument he starts to insult.
I'm really surprised.
Old 03/10/2013, 12:38   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhiss View Post
Wow you guys are stupid. I pity the fool who has to live with you. Go back to retail where zenners have level 7 gems and lvl 12 sjs if you don't like it here. Babai.
wow NUB i have lvl6 and lvl7 gems on retail i have OSJ LV12 and have never donated but NOOB like you think that only whit donation may be someone and something

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik1 View Post
OMG OMG Menoz would not like to offend you, but I see no reason why you banned all till now and with this you're the one who does not respect the TOS. I see no reason, for example: my sister and I play at home, I do on my computer, and my sister on her computer, both do Zen requests and I spend my 30000 for me and only me, and my sister her 30000 Zen for her and only her. So there is a rule and therefore we do not have donated and get Baned.
lol DUDE cheers for TOS
+10 for that Nik
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2013, 16:08   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philandros View Post
So you run out of smart arguments and just started insulting people? And then you call us stupid?
Oh well, I won't even bother to explain things since you're obviously too thick headed to understand anything, even after Menoz admitted that there is a chance that someone will use the system to gain more power.
Wtf do u think donations are for? Charity?

To make this as simple as possible:
Using me as an example
I donate money for the server. I get something in return. That something in this case is a fairly average pet that costs $30 or so and doesn't give a huge edge, or roughly $5 for a psg set that can be easily farmed and turned over to get coin. Zen system is a part of boi. Period. You CAN NOT argue with that.

If any of you think that you have an idea that will:

1) Raise money ( server doesn't run on happy thoughts )
2) Not give ANY POWER AT ALL TO ANYONE

Feel free to share it.
Old 03/10/2013, 16:14   #43

Quote:
lol DUDE cheers for TOS

Alright, I'll play along. You're in the same house as your sister, and both play BOI-Oracle. You've read the rules not to abuse and how not to do it. Yet, here you are, changing you IP Address in order for both you and your Sister to request ZEN. Are you really in any position to call me an idiot? I mean it's kind hypocritical don't you think? You should've simply split the daily zen with your Sister as the rules tell you to do. Or donate when that is up and running.

If you guys want to abuse, go make your own server and start inserting rows to 'usecashnow'. I do not welcome abuse on Oracle, and that is why you were banned. This is not BOI-Evolution, abuse will not be taken lightly, and that was stated loong before the launch.
Old 03/10/2013, 16:36   #44

Quote:
Alright, I'll play along. You're in the same house as your sister, and both play BOI-Oracle. You've read the rules not to abuse and how not to do it. Yet, here you are, changing you IP Address in order for both you and your Sister to request ZEN. Are you really in any position to call me an idiot? I mean it's kind hypocritical don't you think? You should've simply split the daily zen with your Sister as the rules tell you to do. Or donate when that is up and running.

If you guys want to abuse, go make your own server and start inserting rows to 'usecashnow'. I do not welcome abuse on Oracle, and that is why you were banned. This is not BOI-Evolution, abuse will not be taken lightly, and that was stated loong before the launch.
wrong the first day Zen req work like i can req Zen on my PC and i can req Zen on my second PC and there is BANN cuz some1 didn finish homework =====>>>> Menoz ^^
Old 03/10/2013, 16:59   #45

Quote:
wrong the first day Zen req work like i can req Zen on my PC and i can req Zen on my second PC and there is BANN cuz some1 didn finish homework =====>>>> Menoz ^^
Actually that isn't possible, never was. Just proves my point about abusing.

Let me break this down quite simply put in PHP

Code:
<?php
$ZENDB->get_row($ZENDB->prepare("SELECT id FROM dailyzen WHERE ip_adrr = '$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']'));
if($ZENDB) {
die('Your IP Already exists in the database, please get lost.');
}

$CharDB->get_row($CharDB->prepare("SELECT AccountID FROM basetab_sg where Level > '40' AND Rank > '3000' AND Liveness > '120' AND AccountID = '$_SESSION['AccountID']'"));
if(!$CharDB) {
die('Sorry, you don't have a character that meets the requirements');
} else {
$amount = 30000;
addZEN($_SESSION['AccountID'], $amount);
}
?>
The Die function makes the script stop completely, so if you were in fact capable of obtaining ZEN on two accounts on the same day at the same household, then that means you changed your IP address. Don't try to bullshit the script when clearly it does its job, why else would people be changing their IP addresses in the first place? Sigh..