Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[War of Immortals]•Recruiting Now!•

Discussion on [War of Immortals]•Recruiting Now!• within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[War of Immortals]•Recruiting Now!•

Hello! I've been here in this great community demand for developers interested in working in a professional development.

This is, I bought this game files, and already bought 3 months of the machine(LimeStone 32GB, 1000MB UPLINK). Now I need people interested and inspired to develop this game is a hit in many parts of the world.

I hope we can work together.
If you are interested, please just leave a message here or add me on one of my contacts.

Contacts:
MSN:

Thank you very much!
Old 11/24/2012, 23:24   #2

Well i Am... I cant help u with the Edting.. coz i dont have enough exp in Sql or anything.. but iam rdy to make ur Server Alive.. iam plaing Anther server and right now iam in the top of it.. and i got Bored of it .. it's boring So let me know Whenever ur Going to get it alive..
nero55661 ( Skype)
Old 11/29/2012, 05:44   #3

You can count on me as a beta tester pm me!
Old 12/01/2012, 15:12   #4

Sent you a pm.
Old 12/14/2012, 20:16   #5

i have added your aMSN adress