Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling BOI war Account, 26k power Heretic

Discussion on Selling BOI war Account, 26k power Heretic within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling BOI war Account, 26k power Heretic

On boiwar I am selling a 26k power heretic

98k zen
30k salary
pve pet and pvp pet

here are screenshots, Character basically pubstomps everything that comes into its path, I spent a long time beefing him up, Im moving onto a different game and looking to pass this beast on.

I have a idea in mind, pm me or skype me, fkranpitz is skype name.

pay close attention to some of the items, there is 62 level 3 talis, level 10 sj, level 6 gem, level 5 gems and level 4 gems as well.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING heretic abyss account
02/09/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 4 Replies
ABYSS SERVER WTS> heretic lvl 107 full sg gears +6, w/gem w/ mana batt pet and 3.3k growth crit pet wolf king 8/8 full bag storage, Mount ride metal wheel, 6m and full items offer
S> Account lv 78 Heretic
01/28/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Well now i want sell my account in game Battle of the Immortals. On this account you can find lv 76 Herteic with soul set 6/8 lv 75 all +5. This charater have to pet orbus +8 with 2 aoe skils making 10k dmg from 1 aoe :) You can also find 350 zen and 400k gold much gems lvl 3 and 4 and wings grade 4. If you have any offer write in this topic. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5175/loooooln. jpg
Selling LOL account Lv 25 (all Ability Power Runes and many IP!)
04/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I'm selling my account... I havent got so many champs, but a lot of money to buy them! I ALWAYS used Morgana... My champs are Morgana, Twitch, Nunu My IP 12'150!!!! (months of play) My Runes: All AP (to level 30!!!) i ask 30 euros but u can offer me what u want... I can think to accept less (dont use it anymore)... I prefer to be paid through Paypal! thanks for the attention
Selling WOI Accounts with Slayer,Bezerker, and heretic
02/13/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 3 Replies
S>>lv 92 slayer with full demon n tons of stuff S>>lv97 Bezerker with tons of gear(full demon/soul) with starswords n everything. S>>lv 65 heretic~~ Msg me for the slayer or heretic and message [email protected] for the bezerker for more info all on olympus server.