Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle of the Immortals Genesis. Server Wipe and Update

Discussion on Battle of the Immortals Genesis. Server Wipe and Update within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle of the Immortals Genesis. Server Wipe and Update

. Guys. ALL request for compensation! We've donated for zen now its all wiped. I can see Kodxxx crying for his lvl 15 challice
Old 04/04/2012, 08:00   #2

Zen is not wiped, but the rest it is

Good news is, they're (probably - if it's not a fake promise) going to include new patch include summoner
Old 04/04/2012, 08:58   #3

Well Ive spent zen on my char. I cant get refund ofc but comp I can.
Old 04/04/2012, 09:06   #4

kodxxx runned away from BoiW to play genesis ? good to know it , really looking forward for it .
Old 04/04/2012, 09:20   #5

You can not imagine whats happening atm in my mind.I am looking for any solutions to destroy this ******* owner and his server.
And i am telling you,i will do anything in my power to destroy/humiliate this owner.

ARE YOU ******* TELLING ME I INVESTED SO MUCH MONEY IN A CHARACTER SO YOU CAN WIPE IT NOW?HOW IDIOT CAN YOU BE?

YOU DONT ******* GIVE A **** ABOUT US AND OUR MONEY.YOU ******* DESTROYED OWNER.

You will pay for this.
Old 04/04/2012, 09:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavagava View Post
kodxxx runned away from BoiW to play genesis ? good to know it , really looking forward for it .
i doubt he will still play after wasting so much money on it and get no refund
Old 04/04/2012, 10:38   #7

Yep. He spent alot zen to make no 1 char
Old 04/05/2012, 00:03   #8

well good news is that all players who did zen get the zen added into accounts....but bad thing is my pet that was worth some odd 40k+zen is gone, and i've never zenned so -.-
Old 04/05/2012, 05:38   #9

let's wait ....
Old 04/05/2012, 06:22   #10

wipe with everyone starting from 0 is great.

If it comes with the new update this will be very fun for a few weeks. All the new content to be experienced from lvl 0 without lvl 115+ dominating everything. Servers are so much fun when everyone starts together. And better for those who roll a summoner.
The high exp rate makes the private server a better option than starting in Retail BOI.

Not so bad if you donated to these servers because you get all your Zen back to spend on a 'fresh' game and can change class. I would be happy if BOIWAR wiped all for the new update so i could have all my Zen back again.

I just feel bad for those who spent time and worked hard without any donating. They should find a way to compensate them. Maybe give some free Zens to help start again so no one feels unappreciated for the time they spent on server.
Old 04/05/2012, 11:25   #11

@ngoctien92

how did you do that?
Old 04/05/2012, 12:56   #12

Quite obvious now that it's simply someone leaking the files to the renowned "Owner" that everyone likes to call him. After Perfect World was hacked next to a year ago they were in one of the Chinese Gaming-NewsPapers holding an interview regarding the attack, how it happened and what was stolen. Beyond that point they took extreme precautions to secure their system, as it's their own general goldmine. And because of this there has to be an American leak in the PW HQ, since the English version of the Summoner patch was released not more than a week ago. Pity there's still such greed in the world that people simply won't share to care.

These kind of people make me wish that SOPA/ACTA actually come through with what they've planned.

The really sad part is that the "Owner" seemed to have overlooked the fact that the current Summoner Patch released in America/EU is actually pretty **** ****** up. It's got tons of bugs and issues to be fixed and I highly doubt based on the custom **** these server's have been providing so far will be enough development experience to fix said bugs. Have fun with a million forum posts about the bugs. Hehe.
Old 04/05/2012, 23:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
Quite obvious now that it's simply someone leaking the files to the renowned "Owner" that everyone likes to call him. After Perfect World was hacked next to a year ago they were in one of the Chinese Gaming-NewsPapers holding an interview regarding the attack, how it happened and what was stolen. Beyond that point they took extreme precautions to secure their system, as it's their own general goldmine. And because of this there has to be an American leak in the PW HQ, since the English version of the Summoner patch was released not more than a week ago. Pity there's still such greed in the world that people simply won't share to care.

These kind of people make me wish that SOPA/ACTA actually come through with what they've planned.

The really sad part is that the "Owner" seemed to have overlooked the fact that the current Summoner Patch released in America/EU is actually pretty **** ****** up. It's got tons of bugs and issues to be fixed and I highly doubt based on the custom **** these server's have been providing so far will be enough development experience to fix said bugs. Have fun with a million forum posts about the bugs. Hehe.

**** U , sorry that the only thing that come to my mind .
And BOI files never been leaked , otherwise we would seen already server with custom stuff . all those selfcalled private server we have seen like BOIW and all others are so much retail like , they are like subservers with higher rates .
Old 04/05/2012, 23:40   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by djken View Post
@ngoctien92

how did you do that?
obv because he is awesome lol and bcuz he happens to know how to get that far in genesis but we are waiting on server to actually turn on
Old 04/05/2012, 23:48   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray4def View Post
obv because he is awesome lol and bcuz he happens to know how to get that far in genesis but we are waiting on server to actually turn on
u need retail client , and add "node server normal BOI-Genesis 130.193.104.6 30002 9 1" ( w/o the " ) to ur ServerList.ini . u wont be able to make new character , so u cant log in .