Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling best Alraune on server,Quitting official BOI

Discussion on Selling best Alraune on server,Quitting official BOI within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling best Alraune on server,Quitting official BOI

Sell level 90+ Alraune in official BOI has 3 ultimates and 5 passive slots. Has Alraune ulti 3,580+ growth,+10/10 has snow bear ulti and leo ulti,with naughty emo.Spent about $2,500 building this pet looking for a fraction of that.C/O is $150.00 B/O $200.00 have multiple screenshots for interested buyers
Old 02/25/2012, 01:43   #2

Received Thanks: 1,862
Old 02/25/2012, 02:09   #3

Do you really just wait on the forum to post that on threads as soon as they are posted?not being rude but really?
Old 02/25/2012, 08:20   #4

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I am quitting, so selling my stuff. [EAGLE
05/10/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 34 Replies
I will be selling all my gear when it unlocks in 5 days on eagle and will then be selling the DB's. My server is EAGLE btw. I will post the items here in case you have any interest, Other goodies. A 130-29 warrior-warrior WITH BARON donation! (good to make a pure warrior with my gear) If you are interested in any of the items let me know FAST! Just got the account left now, thanks to all the buyers
SELLING MY ACCOUNT QUITTING CO
09/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
SELLING MY ACCOUNT FOR 300$ PAY IT ON PAYPAL send it to [email protected] email me when you send the payment message me when you haven send your payment and will give my info as soon as i get the payment you send im also known as acidburn for f u c k i d k.com and acidburncx from cofarmer.com and acidburn from fuckidk.com so i have my reputation and i can be trusted on those things im not like those egys scamming people 2nd reborn tro-war-archer 131 from scorpio...
Quitting Aion Selling NA account
10/16/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi.... I just wasted my time playing and buying aion .im selling my account add me on msn if youre interested : [email protected]
[Brum] Selling Karkaen, Blode & Biglos (quitting AL)
09/29/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Me and my buddy gonna stop playing so theres no need to keep our stuff: Updated price Karkaen Necklace lvl 5 Judgement Wings 65€ Blode Ring Stamina lvl 3 55€ Blode Ring Stamina lvl 3 55€ Blode Ring Stamina lvl 3Edit: 50€ sold Biglos Necklace lvl 3 Dark Wings 15€sold Biglos Necklace Stamina lvl 3 10 €
Quitting PWI-Selling LvL 90 blademaster on Sanctuary
08/15/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm quitting and get ready for Aion to come out so i'm selling this account. You can leave your offer here or through pm. Some brief info on the Account: LVL: 90 Class: Blademaster Stats: Been putting 3 str 1 dex and 1 vit since lvl 1 (sometime i put more in vit to push my hp up and it's great for TW) Equips: Full TT 90 gears +3/4. Calamity Axe +5 w/ flawless shards. Sky demon pearl neck (best necklace to use at 90). +5 Tauren Chief Cape (best cape to use for a melee class). ...