Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS> LVL 120 ZERK atlantis server

Discussion on WTS> LVL 120 ZERK atlantis server within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS> LVL 120 ZERK atlantis server

LVL 120 zerk
+10 fort all sets
full oracle set upgraded
Complete primal soul gears

pm me with this email

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS BOI Account (Atlantis Server)
05/11/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
aa
WTS ZERK ATLANTIS SERVER Top20 Rank
11/06/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
WTS zerk on atlantis server top 20 on ranking list ,good pet , good gears Asking 800$usd via paypal, if interested email me at [email protected]
WTT zerk on deribell for zerk on america server
07/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
WTT zerk lvl 79 with shuta,kark,bg armor,cf pants boots and armpads for a zerk or swash any lvl but he must have at least 10+ serazans or more on him if you are interested pm me here or leave a post...We trade with MM i take only acc with email my comes with mail too...and for a good offer i put a scion lvl 64 with shuta and kark and about 6-7 serazans on archon server all mails are hotmail....we trade with a MM Here are some screens http://imageshack.us/g/24/sc110721194901.png/
Selling lvl 94 top 10 Zerk account in atlantis
08/14/2010 - Trading - 6 Replies
Hi im selling away my account its a female toon and currently ranked top 10 zerk in power. Comes with full 90 sg weapon and glove + 10 the rest are +7 only greeve are + 5 fully gemed with HP lvl 4 Phy/mag lvl 3 And flame attack Tyr gem LvL 4 Comes with A nightwitch gen 1 growth 3200 With Leo and Gemini Storm (zodiac skill) Boost 10 and fort +9 (can say its the best nightwitch around :D) Also... 17m of coins. (this alone can get u a another zodiac :D) Oh yar.. *Edit* comes with lvl 8...