Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts lvl 80 Zerk ! (aquarius)

Discussion on Wts lvl 80 Zerk ! (aquarius) within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Wts lvl 80 Zerk ! (aquarius)

Hello I want to sell my lvl 80 zerk on aquarius he got full lvl 75 soul gear(ares +4 and on every armor piece 1x shiningthing(dont know the name) so hes shining alot , and also he got an ares sword +3 and of course the armor and weapon are full slotted, if u wanna see him just ask me to come online with him.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT zerk on deribell for zerk on america server
07/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
WTT zerk lvl 79 with shuta,kark,bg armor,cf pants boots and armpads for a zerk or swash any lvl but he must have at least 10+ serazans or more on him if you are interested pm me here or leave a post...We trade with MM i take only acc with email my comes with mail too...and for a good offer i put a scion lvl 64 with shuta and kark and about 6-7 serazans on archon server all mails are hotmail....we trade with a MM Here are some screens http://imageshack.us/g/24/sc110721194901.png/
How To Get To Aquarius
05/20/2011 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
How Do I Get To Aquarius??? And Yes I have Looked Around The Forum But I Found Nothing In Searches Etc...=(
BoI Aquarius 6m for 3 usd
04/14/2011 - Trading - 3 Replies
As in topic 6m for 3 usd(Battle of the Immortals Aquarius) this is for 1 guyw ho want check my paypal.Its only why so cheap. Thank you for cooperation.
Aquarius
04/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi all. How can i fix aquarius? only GM can to aquarius. how can i change that?
NEED HELP - AQUARIUS
05/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey guys i know this post is pretty dumb but i was wondering if somebody could help me 2 move 2 aquarius cause my bro is there. i was jus wondering if u could rb me a water tao or something or help me in any other way. Ty if u can and as i said before sorry for the dumb post text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Thank you' border='0' alt='Thank you' />