Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lvl 100 Berz acc

Discussion on Selling lvl 100 Berz acc within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lvl 100 Berz acc

Hey all, i am selling a lvl 100 berzeker account with full sg on abyss server. The account includes:
  • Full lvl 100 sg with atleast +4 fort, weapon being +7
  • Lvl 4 and lvl 3 gems included in sg
  • Fully skilled aoe cancer with 2 adv aoe skills
  • Nights romance mount +4, flame kirin +3, griffin +3 mounts

There are many more items that are in the account that i cant include here. I will provide with screenshots if required. I like to have payment in $. Add to contact me. Thx every1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELLING] Selling auth codes for bot ! CHEAP & fast
03/11/2011 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hi loook im selling me codes cuz i dont want to bot more , im bored of this game :c, i made some cash botting accs 24/7 then selling those accs in 3 months i made over 200$ but now im bored and i dont got cash , and i want cash to buy a bodyboard :D , well im selling this auths very cheap , pay mode its paypal only SEND ME PM IF UR INTERESTED only real interested guys please :D
best gear for a berz lvl 52 to 71 ?
01/18/2011 - Archlord - 6 Replies
hi. i'm stuck whit a question here . what would be the best build/gear/kind of wep and the stones in it /and stones in gear ? please send pics so i can see i have berz lvl 52 on archon server ty anyway :pimp:
wtt archon mage for cirip swash or berz
07/25/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
wtt 35 mage shuta ring 1/1 whit stam lvl3 some wc very good unique gear ideal forest farm i wtt for even/cirip swash or berz or knight 30+ or wtt 2 crit ring lvl20 and nice wings lvl10 or 24 and gold pm me m8s :) ty bb
WTT 67 Berz full Realm
04/23/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Like title says. I wanna trade a lvl 67 Bers, full realm. -2 times Lightning Armor -Ice Greaves -Poison Helmet -Lightning Gauntlets -Lightning Boots Also hes got a lvl 63 Blunt with 5% Crit and Dmg+ ? forgot how much it was :p And 2 Crit Rings with 1% Crit :D
WTT/WTS lvl 69 berz Eveng
02/04/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Helloz everyone.I want to sell my lvl 69 berz in evengarda server for real money (paypal) or trade with unique rings blode rings +karkaen+goldcoins.Also i trade for other account with same or higher lvl in hunter class. I also listen offers to my lvl 56 ranger,lvl 42 mage, lvl 56 hunter,lvl 66 knight. All of them have from the best armors, weapons and some cc in chantra bag. I take sirius offers only (logical) and open for trade and live discussion in msn. All money trades will be...